Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Where can i find the cow girl pls
The Temple must have 5 kids, be Remodeled, and the MC must be sent to his Family farm. After some drama, the cow girl is born. After some kids in the Farm and another remodelation, the cow girl grows.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
How many children's (temple) do I exactly need to advance the story?
After 5 kids are born, and you see the Ghost lady (1 or 2 times) when you go to sleep in your Temple's room, Zivah will tell you the Temple needs a Remodelation. 2500 coins.

Last edited:

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Where is the stable version then?
Is it the 2.06 version?
I meant v3.15 (right now not available here for Windows, but other sites have it)
or you can wait a few days and see if someone is willing to share v3.21 (bug free) here.

Basically any previous not TEST version.

Reactions: lalatss

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Wondering if it's possible to return to the cave goblins hideout and wipe them out, find and capture a female?.
Couldn't find a key for the entrance.
Maybe that's for a future update.
Sad that I didn't get the blonde, maybe later/.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I know how to progress the game :p, was curious about the exact trigger that stops the night visits and starts the wine merchant visits. So can I infer that the Innkeeper sees the lights come on in the temple and takes that as a sign to marry his daughter off? or does it happen when you are given the quest.
the exact trigger is "ring a bell", the carriage starts appearing after that

Reactions: DomWolf and Stil996

19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
any advices how can I play this game because I rly confused what should I do and the walkthrough full of just words not even one image like other games anyone please can just give me some hints
I'm pored from games just read and sex scene I wanna try different sort of games

mommimimi

Nov 27, 2020
the new update has a quest that makes the party having up to 4 fixed characters, which makes my doggo out of the team and now I can't find him anywhere. Can anybody tell me where he is?

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
any advices how can I play this game because I rly confused what should I do and the walkthrough full of just words not even one image like other games anyone please can just give me some hints
I'm pored from games just read and sex scene I wanna try different sort of games
Cheats ease the start of the game.
Go to options and set auto save and dash.
Concentrate on collecting ingredients, bandages, money and potions at the beginning, it makes the rest of the game easier.
Save often, before and after every battle, if it goes bad you can replay, and when moving from one area to the next, things sometimes surprise you and a save allows you to replay knowing what to expect.
You can do all those saves in one slot if you wish but be sure to do an extra save for important events.
Potions can be bought in the shop at the port, healing energy at the start, giant strength once you reach level 5 or higher, they have only a minor effect below that level.
Agility potion is need to win the archery contest for sacred water, you will need a lot of that, save before each bout and replay if you lose.
Build your level as fast as you can, this is faster once you have the house and can sleep in 8 hour shifts.
Use sleep to rebuild rather than using bandages.
Don't rush to complete each quest and steer clear of women at the start, they prove expensive so only do those that are necessary to progress the game.
Above all read the text, every clue you need for each quest is in there.
But more than any of that just enjoy the journey of learning how the game works.
Ps, don't buy the dog unless you have a lot of healing potions, he often dies and needs healing every time.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Wondering if it's possible to return to the cave goblins hideout and wipe them out, find and capture a female?.
Couldn't find a key for the entrance.
Maybe that's for a future update.
Sad that I didn't get the blonde, maybe later/.
Currently no female Cave goblin.

Birgitte (blonde giantess) will be focus of next update (part2)

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes