DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Spoiler ahead:

A point I found interesting is that Hilde is OK with the MC using Lightning magic. I guess it is because the Giants are Nordic Mythology worshippers (they believe in Gods using Lightning), and it was useful for her.

They still think magic contraptions are dangerous, though.
I think it has more to do with it being Ancient unknown magic? Like it's from a time & age the Giants dont understand & while some, like the Dark Elves, covert & study devices like Waystones & Duplication Rods, the Giants who have fucked with that in the past have watched 1 too many split then painfully die or had to fight off demons from another dimensional plane... their tribal culture probably just thought "fuck this weird shit" & noped out.

They have no issue with magic spells or potions so I would assume this is stuff they are kinda used to & have more acceptance of.

Reactions: Matiur13

silent_truth

Oct 19, 2017
can someone help, i am stuck on election mission got nine votes and accidently refused gwyneth's vote. now it is stuck she is in the ally but won't talk or interact at all. Can't get into Victoria's house either due to the guard standing in front of it. so kinda stuck don't know what to do... attached is the save file

Reactions: Zareem

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
can someone help, i am stuck on election mission got nine votes and accidently refused gwyneth's vote. now it is stuck she is in the ally but won't talk or interact at all. Can't get into Victoria's house either due to the guard standing in front of it. so kinda stuck don't know what to do... attached is the save file
Restart the day, assuming you enabled auto save.
I keep saying it, save, save, save, save at every opportunity.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Spoiler ahead:

A point I found interesting is that Hilde is OK with the MC using Lightning magic. I guess it is because the Giants are Nordic Mythology worshippers (they believe in Gods using Lightning), and it was useful for her.

They still think magic contraptions are dangerous, though.
Speaking about the giantesses in the game, I noticed how 1 gets introduced when an earlier 1 starts to dropped after being knocked up by the mc. For example, Frida who's about to drop after the mc knocks her up seeks her sister's aid & that's how Hilde is indirectly introduced to the mc as his new fuckbuddy

silent_truth

Oct 19, 2017
Restart the day, assuming you enabled auto save.
I keep saying it, save, save, save, save at every opportunity.
no can do, realized the mistake way to late and most of my saves are autosave so now for me to go back is like a couple hours if not more of grind again. so if someone can tell me who to solve this with save editor or something i will be greatful

• Sad
Reactions: TSSG59

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Attached your save file patched to re-enable the scene with Gwynneth and Roderick: choose the right option this time (i.e. Intervene! or pay for her vote).

DO BACKUP your ORIGINAL FILE FIRST (just in case - it's only a very quick fix of mine).

Reactions: Zareem and TSSG59

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
The 1st picture is from the game, the 2nd was posted here from patreon. Why such a downgrade in image quality? Is there a way to reach it in game?(though I didn't see any graphics options)
I have Full HD screen
Desktop Screenshot 2023.12.21 - 11.48.23.91.png 1695070513588.png

Reactions: Kirimaru

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
no sure if it's by my side only, but I only could interact with her by using mouse, and then buying a vote, so try it

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The 1st picture is from the game, the 2nd was posted here from patreon. Why such a downgrade in image quality? Is there a way to reach it in game?(though I didn't see any graphics options)
I have Full HD screen
View attachment 3192001 View attachment 3192008
The Patreon one will be the original image that got compressed for the game to stop the game being unreasonably large... it's pretty common practice.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
The Patreon one will be the original image that got compressed for the game to stop the game being unreasonably large... it's pretty common practice.
also that is why Tinkerer got a 5$ tier so you can get all those images in HD, for those want to support abit more.

Reactions: fixrapid

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
I have Full HD screen
View attachment 3192001 View attachment 3192008
Frida and Hilde seem to be "Tall Giantesses" and Brigitte a "Shorty Giantess"
The people to the left are close enough to disregard the height difference as perspective.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Speaking about the giantesses in the game, I noticed how 1 gets introduced when an earlier 1 starts to dropped after being knocked up by the mc. For example, Frida who's about to drop after the mc knocks her up seeks her sister's aid & that's how Hilde is indirectly introduced to the mc as his new fuckbuddy.
Frida hinted she has a sister during Waystones 2.
I don't remember if what opens access to the Giants Camp is:
a) going to fetch Hilde; or
b) going to the wedding with Frida

Pregnant LI introducing new potential LI:
  • Frida/Hilde
  • Hilde/Brigette
  • Wheel guarding naughty elf girl/her mother (who is a bigger slut)
Potential LI introduced after another LI have birth or have a few kids:
  • Erevi/her Daughter
  • Shakala/her Daughter
  • Goblin girls/Obeah
  • Temple girls/Julia
  • Julia/Annabelle
  • Victoria/Jenny (unlocked)
Annabelle doesn't mature until after the Farm House Renovation.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes