PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Bro I'm new to this game. Well animations don't work there are only renders and the only animation works for me is for that slut. How do I start an animation?
In first part of game are only picutres. In late content are animations. Sometime dev change old pic by animation in updates.

Reactions: Kirimaru

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Bro I'm new to this game. Well animations don't work there are only renders and the only animation works for me is for that slut. How do I start an animation?
Have you downloaded the game or playing on a game site?.
Some sites are awful at playing the animations and the browser you use can also be at fault.
Currently playing on Lewdspot, one on Brave-OK, one on opera-some work some don't, another on Chrome and no issues, Fire fox- works fine.
So it may be a browser issue why you are experiencing problems rather than the game itself.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Lewdspot has put the test version up on their site.
Now I have six completed 3.15 games on Lewdspot but on different browsers.
With the new update they are all reacting differently.
On Brave Frida is unresponsive and/or the kids have disappeared.
On other browsers nothing triggers the new quests and believe me I've tried them all.
I guess they are either not working correctly and I'll have to wait till they update to the debugged version or they are all broken and I'll have to start the game all over again.
It could be that I'm missing something but for those playing browser versions of the game, you have been warned.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Lewdspot has put the test version up on their site.
Now I have six completed 3.15 games on Lewdspot but on different browsers.
With the new update they are all reacting differently.
On Brave Frida is unresponsive and/or the kids have disappeared.
On other browsers nothing triggers the new quests and believe me I've tried them all.
I guess they are either not working correctly and I'll have to wait till they update to the debugged version or they are all broken and I'll have to start the game all over again.
It could be that I'm missing something but for those playing browser versions of the game, you have been warned.
On Lewdspot I'm stuck on the Now Loading... screen before the Menu even comes up :(

I'm hoping this dosent break my save or I'll have to restart...

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
On Lewdspot I'm stuck on the Now Loading... screen before the Menu even comes up :(

I'm hoping this dosent break my save or I'll have to restart...
Cleared all my saves and started again, this time everything I expected to be in the update, such as the crows, are there now when they were not before.
I'm starting to think the test update has rendered the previous saves obsolete.
My own fault for not waiting for the bug free update.
Ce la vie.

• Sad
Reactions: DomWolf

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
What is this about a baby minotaur, nothing appears to me, could it be the MC's daughter with someone or what? and who is julia?
Pretty much if you progress the MC sister/farm content far enough you'll find out one of the MC's cousin's ran away and hooked up with a minotaur and got pregnant. If you then keep progressing the minotaur + cousin will get killed but the baby survives. The baby then grows up in like 2 days and becomes a bowine female that the MC can hook up with.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes