Lotoftoms

Sep 7, 2020
Does anyone find it kind of hilarious that when you knock up Bridgette she stays in her giantess Barbarian garb (until she goes into labor then she's naked) while her sister Hilde gets this elegant dress when you get her pregnant.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Does anyone find it kind of hilarious that when you knock up Bridgette she stays in her giantess Barbarian garb (until she goes into labor then she's naked) while her sister Hilde gets this elegant dress when you get her pregnant.
Birgitte is not Hilde's sister.... she is unrelated to Frida & Hilde. She just lives in the same community.

Last edited:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
is there a way to get doggo more health? by level 20 hes still onlt got 32hp and gets oneshotted by most enemies
Only by editing the game files. Harald will sell you a dog harness (+1DEF). Also a collar (small increase to chance enemies miss Doggo). I have mine equipped with both and it can almost always survive a hit from a bear or similarly buff enemy, and multiple hits from even black goblins. But then, if you've got it to Lvl 20 the MC is probably one- or two-shotting most enemies anyway.

Doggo is not a wardog, more like a large pet or working dog. Think border collie, large-ish beagle or terrier, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkLizerd

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Only by editing the game files. Harald will sell you a dog harness (+1DEF). Also a collar (small increase to chance enemies miss Doggo). I have mine equipped with both and it can almost always survive a hit from a bear or similarly buff enemy, and multiple hits from even black goblins. But then, if you've got it to Lvl 20 the MC is probably one- or two-shotting most enemies anyway.

Doggo is not a wardog, more like a large pet or working dog. Think border collie, large-ish beagle or terrier, etc.
Speaking about the pooch, I wish Tinkerer will give more upgrades for it to increase its attack & maybe include some special abilities

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Speaking about the pooch, I wish Tinkerer will give more upgrades for it to increase its attack & maybe include some special abilities
Tinkerer has said Harald will probably have other critters for sale in the future. Wouldn't surprise me if a wardog or similarly combat-oriented animal is added later.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Tinkerer has said Harald will probably have other critters for sale in the future. Wouldn't surprise me if a wardog or similarly combat-oriented animal is added later.
Meh! IMO a better option would be to level up our existing pooch to be a Wardog, with other possible roles like SheepDog (for the farm), Guard Dog (for the village), Tracker (for finding extra resouces)

Reactions: Riaman

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Has the animations gotten better? I remember i played this a couple years ago the game was kinda fun to play and the women was hott but the animations was just Meh. Also does one of the Li still fuck the horse? lol

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Has the animations gotten better? I remember i played this a couple years ago the game was kinda fun to play and the women was hott but the animations was just Meh. Also does one of the Li still fuck the horse? lol
Recent animations are better, the dev has someone to assist with them now. Still just short loops. Older animations haven't been replaced/updated, though, and is likely a ways off.

The horse content is still there. Improving her Affection by helping her out is needed to advance the central storyline, but viewing the horse content isn't required. You do need to spy on her at least the first time to unlock buying "horse seed" from her, which is needed to make the biggus dickus sex potion. However you can buy that potion from Edgar the tailor once he starts selling them.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
More like a phone because I'm not into PC
I'm also on my phone. I ment are u opening it from MY comment about it being closed or from the OP page? Go to the OP page (first page) click on the CG Images link. That should take you to the link proper & then lik on that to get to the MEGA it's working now so should take you through.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes