Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Personally, I don't really find ANY of the girls in this game particularly attractive due to the art style used... But, I still appreciate what the game is shooting for even if it's a load of giant turn offs for me personally. Honestly, it's the one thing really stopping me from playing the game...

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
You are not the only one to mention this. Personally shes not too bad IMO I'm aware others feel different. While she is in my bottem rung of girls I do appreciate that her design is kinda unique when compared to other shapeshifting dragons (either being busty lizards or straight up human) I like that her form feels "imperfect". I do think the back of her head looks too alien for a fantasy setting lol
I get the impression she's young-ish for a dragon, thus the "imperfect" transformation since she hasn't practiced it as much as others. (Some of who might be mingling among humans...)

I like that she's less human in appearance than even BBs, while still appealing to most people. TBH they only thing I would really like changed are her feet. Sure they're digitigrade (walk on the toes) rather than plantigrade (walk on the soles), but they just seem too "delicate" to me. The rest of her model could use some refinement, but IMO doesn't need a complete re-do.

Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I get the impression she's young-ish for a dragon, thus the "imperfect" transformation since she hasn't practiced it as much as others. (Some of who might be mingling among humans...)

I like that she's less human in appearance than even BBs, while still appealing to most people. TBH they only thing I would really like changed are her feet. Sure they're digitigrade (walk on the toes) rather than plantigrade (walk on the soles), but they just seem too "delicate" to me. The rest of her model could use some refinement, but IMO doesn't need a complete re-do.
I think I see where you are coming from, though what you are talking about would mean redesigning her legs right, giving her the backward facing knees birds have... I'm not sure how much difference that would make to her generall appearance though since most of the scene focus on her upper body

I think the biggest issue with her model is her lumpy head, maybe some proper horns instead of these weird lumps (either extending the horns that are there backwards (Ram style, curling back to occupy/obscure that space) or moving them so the lumps are the base of the horns.... What can I say... I don't like my Dragons or my potatoes lumpy :p
I also wish she had more vibrant skin, I dislike that grey/green tone she has going on, lizards have such a wide range of options (D&D dragons more so), why so dull?

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
I like how alien and strange vixenatrixs looks. In fact I found it a bit dissapointing how Maghda and Shakala were made more and more pretty over time. There's something kind of kinky about having a couple of characters to bang that aren't conventionally beautiful by human standards.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I like how alien and strange vixenatrixs looks. In fact I found it a bit dissapointing how Maghda and Shakala were made more and more pretty over time. There's something kind of kinky about having a couple of characters to bang that aren't conventionally beautiful by human standards.
I agree in that "strange" and "different" are valuable in a game like this (Batbreeder is an excellent example of this), but "not conventionally beautiful" is not the same as "not beautiful". Ultimately it comes down to whether Tinkerer feels the models fulfill his vision for them and I imagine a big part of that is how his players perceive them.

Reactions: Crevanille

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
I agree in that "strange" and "different" are valuable in a game like this (Batbreeder is an excellent example of this), but "not conventionally beautiful" is not the same as "not beautiful". Ultimately it comes down to whether Tinkerer feels the models fulfill his vision for them and I imagine a big part of that is how his players perceive them.
Yup, and that's because beauty, by definition, is purely subjective and rarely, if ever at all, 1:1.
It boils down to whether or not the dev's vision of beauty aligns, or at least can be tolerated by, the individual players.
Take me for example. I... am personally not that big a fan of the game's overall art style/aesthetic myself. It's honestly kind of the big reason I just keep an eye on the game since its content and what it's trying to go for is more my speed even if the art is not.

That being said, and as an amateur artist myself, I can totally appreciate and respect the vibe the dev's trying to make. Heaving western style fantasy with a splash of embellished realism. Has a comic vibe to it even, or maybe something you'd see in book illustrations. Not really my thing since I freely admit I have more weebish to more conventional tastes but meh.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I think I see where you are coming from, though what you are talking about would mean redesigning her legs right, giving her the backward facing knees birds have... I'm not sure how much difference that would make to her generall appearance though since most of the scene focus on her upper body

I think the biggest issue with her model is her lumpy head, maybe some proper horns instead of these weird lumps (either extending the horns that are there backwards (Ram style, curling back to occupy/obscure that space) or moving them so the lumps are the base of the horns.... What can I say... I don't like my Dragons or my potatoes lumpy :p
I also wish she had more vibrant skin, I dislike that grey/green tone she has going on, lizards have such a wide range of options (D&D dragons more so), why so dull?
I'm actually okay with how her lower legs & feet are shaped, they're almost like someone in high heels. Just that below the calf they seem to get too thin to me. I think a 25-33% increase in thickness/width (not length, that's good) would do the trick in my eyes.

Not a bad idea about reshaping the horns to make the skull bulge less noticeable. As for coloration he could always add another dragon with a different shade later...

Last edited:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
In fact I found it a bit dissapointing how Maghda and Shakala were made more and more pretty over time.
You can direct your disappointment to the player base who requested/advocated/pestered Tinkerer for the changes. ;)

Earlier Maghda was not appealing to me at all, now I find her 'uglycute'. I actually prefer earlier Shakala to the more humanlike version.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...As for coloration he could always add another dragon with a different shade later...
My point was that I really dislike that shade :p on one hand it is grey and dull, on the other it is a nausea inducing shade of green :sick:. She's a Dragon, she could have been a Glorious Gold, an Electric Blue, a Fierce Red, a Frosty White...:p

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't remember changes made to Shakala, does anyone have a side by side example of how her model changed?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Gotta say I don't have a strong opinion for or against either, I like both (can't we have sisters :D)... though I wish I could slick that mohawk down
Revised version is A-OK with me, and I wouldn't object if scenes with the older model were updated to the newer one. I just like the original a bit more. (Mohawks are a thing for me, ever since a certain Oktoberfest in Munich...)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Its says this link no longer works or has been deleted(?) If it has that's a shame :(
it is... if anyone has it maybe they can share it to the OP so a Staff Uploader can mirror it and keep it alive. for a moment I thought I could do it, but it seems I don't have it anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes