DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
More like a phone because I'm not into PC
I'm also on my phone. I ment are u opening it from MY comment about it being closed or from the OP page? Go to the OP page (first page) click on the CG Images link. That should take you to the link proper & then lik on that to get to the MEGA it's working now so should take you through.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
still here waiting to V3.31 update
ok... you do realise that the release date for the "full" version is an estimate of
  1. The time needed for testers to complete their playthrough and submit bug reports
  2. The time it takes for Tinkerer to find and recreate those bugs in the game.
  3. The time it takes for Tinkerer to find and fix the bugs in the code
  4. Loop back to #1 or End loop depending on severity of the bugs found.
But if you are upset about it taking longer than expected maybe you should demand your money back.... Oh wait...!

it'll be here when it's ready to be here.

Last edited:

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
I'm also on my phone. I ment are u opening it from MY comment about it being closed or from the OP page? Go to the OP page (first page) click on the CG Images link. That should take you to the link proper & then lik on that to get to the MEGA it's working now so should take you through.
From your comment about being closed. because I don't know where this OP page is.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
yes, some issues popt up that need to be fixed.
some background images changed due change in potions for the update.

so for those who going to play, grab/make some agility potions now its bit easyer ;)
Will the update be compatible with old saves?.
It sounds like much has changed.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Will the update be compatible with old saves?.
It sounds like much has changed.
Yes, unless the saves are reallllly old. Changes to existing content are virtually always either minor tweaks (like adjusting grace time before Affection starts dropping), or small additions here & there (adding critters to some maps).

Of course minor changes might have a big impact on your personal gameplay style... ;)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Yes, unless the saves are reallllly old. Changes to existing content are virtually always either minor tweaks (like adjusting grace time before Affection starts dropping), or small additions here & there (adding critters to some maps).

Of course minor changes might have a big impact on your personal gameplay style... ;)
i have a save from version 0.41 or 0.61 can't remember and it still works perfectly

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes