Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
You can sell them (and just about anything else) at any place that offers a 'Trade' menu option. I assume that regardless of who you sell them to they know how to turn a profit from it.
I'll sell them to Jenny. It's my way of making quick buck from early game to even after Liquid Delight. Delivering LD would take almost a whole day. I only make delivery when I have something to do at the port. Selling moonflower pollen and sarced water to Jenny just takes hours. A little bit less money, but I will have the time to do other things.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I'll sell them to Jenny. It's my way of making quick buck from early game to even after Liquid Delight. Delivering LD would take almost a whole day. I only make delivery when I have something to do at the port. Selling moonflower pollen and sarced water to Jenny just takes hours. A little bit less money, but I will have the time to do other things.
I sell stuff whenever I'm going to a shop anyway. Edgar when I'm buying outfits, for example.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Weapons I'd like to see added:
Large Shield = +2DEF, -1 Agility, 400 coins; technically not a weapon. Aspis, scutum, pavise, etc.
Mace = +3ATK, +0 Weapon Speed, 300 coins.
Polearm = +4ATK, +2 Weapon Speed, No Shield, 500 coins; requires Two-Handed Weapon skill. A heavy blade at the end of a long weapon shaft...halberd, glaive, bisento, spetum, etc.
Rapier = +2ATK, +4 Weapon Speed, 400 coins; can't be equipped if the MC has any of closed helmet, plate armor, or large shield equipped.
interesting-batman.gif

maybe i need to tell someone about something.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
maybe i need to tell someone about something.
I assumed every point of ATK is 100 coins, and Weapon Speed is 50 coins/point. That matches the costs for swords, axes, and spears. Prices for weapons with higher & lower ATK bonuses vary from that since damage range on a hit isn't linear but based on comparing ATK & DEF. The large shield is same stats as chain, so same price.

(Historically shields were cheaper than armor, but were expected to get damaged/busted and need replacement on the regular, which PQ ignores. ;) )

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Consider giving Doggo some body armour. The only use for the dog, besides being a companion, is being a punching bag to absorb the first attack.
Doggo isn't a wardog, supporters asked for a companion/pet and that's what Tinkerer gave them. Highlighting ingredients on maps was added later. (As was resurrecting after a fight, having to pay for a new one when Doggo 1.0 died wasn't popular.) The dog harness Harald sells is armor, equal to cloth armor, and the collar he sells increases the chance of a strike completely missing Doggo.

I'd rather have different sizes of dogs, larger being more expensive. With the option of training that can be added at the time of purchase for an additional cost, listed under Skills for the dog. Dogs without training still level up normally. More complicated than just buffing Doggo, but it's what I'd like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Doggo isn't a wardog, supporters asked for a companion/pet and that's what Tinkerer gave them. Highlighting ingredients on maps was added later. (As was resurrecting after a fight, having to pay for a new one when Doggo 1.0 died wasn't popular.) The dog harness Harald sells is armor, equal to cloth armor, and the collar he sells increases the chance of a strike completely missing Doggo.

I'd rather have different sizes of dogs, larger being more expensive. With the option of training that can be added at the time of purchase for an additional cost, listed under Skills for the dog. Dogs without training still level up normally. More complicated than just buffing Doggo, but it's what I'd like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you have too much time to think about stuff like that... I'd personally pick an inteligent XL hunting+war dog

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Just started playing the new update from the beginning.
There are a lot of changes despite people saying it's just tinkering ( get it? ;), sorry I'll get my coat).
It makes the beginning of the game easier which should appeal to new comers but I can't help but feel a sense of loss after learning to play the game the old way.
Defeating enemies that need a lot of thought and preparation are now easy meat.
Even Grug was no challenge this time around.

Now I'm guessing the version I'm presently playing is not the new update.
Apart from the new layout in the shops, the skeleton and the chests in the hut I'm not seeing many changes.
Nothing new to buy and no more quests.
Bridgette just says hello so no progress there either.

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf

Lostan

Jan 16, 2024
Just started playing the new update from the beginning.
There are a lot of changes despite people saying it's just tinkering ( get it? ;), sorry I'll get my coat).
It makes the beginning of the game easier which should appeal to new comers but I can't help but feel a sense of loss after learning to play the game the old way.

Apart from the new layout in the shops, the skeleton and the chests in the hut I'm not seeing many changes.
Bridgette story 3.31 not 3.22

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
The Agility Potion recipe changed effective v3.31. It now requires 1 spider egg + 1 blue lily + 3 feathers. The potion recipe book still shows the old recipe (2 spider eggs + 1 blue lily).

Ravens to catch were added to the abandoned farm and Ancient Shrine maps.

Reactions: toondaddy6868

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I've never found Grug to be easy, ever. Are you using the Medallion?
Frida has to be back to full Affection before the new Birgitte quests become available.
If you have kids with Mia you can now pay them to collect ingredients for you.
Daiyu now sells magic chests, put something in one chest and you can take it out from a different magic chest somewhere else. Currently 10 spots for chests available.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I've never found Grug to be easy, ever. Are you using the Medallion?

Frida has to be back to full Affection before the new Birgitte quests become available.
If you have kids with Mia you can now pay them to collect ingredients for you.
Daiyu now sells magic chests, put something in one chest and you can take it out from a different magic chest somewhere else. Currently 10 spots for chests available.
Got the medallion but no idea how to use it and it isn't even in the inventory
Frida is back to full affection but nothing with Birgitte.
Mia's kids are the same as before.
No magic chests at Daiyu's.
I'm playing the update on Lewdspot which shows as a new update, that's why I'm guessing it isn't the full new update.
It doesn't show whether it is v3.31 or earlier.
Correction. it does show and it's 3.22, seems I've jumped the gun. I will delete and await the full update.

Reactions: Damagus01

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Got the medallion but no idea how to use it and it isn't even in the inventory
Frida is back to full affection but nothing with Birgitte.
Mia's kids are the same as before.
No magic chests at Daiyu's.
I'm playing the update on Lewdspot which shows as a new update, that's why I'm guessing it isn't the full new update.
It doesn't show whether it is v3.31 or earlier.
also some stuff broke, we already had 2 patches ;X

Reactions: TSSG59
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes