M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Hey Mr. M3ntir, how are you? I was wondering how long should we wait for a Public release? Thank you in advance.
there isnt a ''public'' release by default, it just get shared by a patreon to spread it around. but Tinkerer knows it will show up here at some stage, so more or less share it after 72 hours here. than other bugs/issue can be solved before other groep starts complaining about the same issues.

so we when it happens, 2 bugfixes patch will be shared. (atleast that is for now the solves)

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
there isnt a ''public'' release by default, it just get shared by a patreon to spread it around. but Tinkerer knows it will show up here at some stage, so more or less share it after 72 hours here. than other bugs/issue can be solved before other groep starts complaining about the same issues.

so we when it happens, 2 bugfixes patch will be shared. (atleast that is for now the solves)
I swear these people are getting things for free and they still complain. Like dude complaining won't fix your game, your save files your report these will do.

Thank you sir can't wait for the update good luck.

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
Technically speaking there IS a public version of the game. It's on the website and it's the 2.5.1 version of the game.

Around that time Tinkerer slowed down on updates and changed his iteration system. 331 could be considered 3.3.1 and there might be a 332 rebuild in a couple of months integrating patch fixes into a stable build (we saw test 320, release 321, and rebuild 322 build from December to January)

After a short window the build gets 'leaked' to the general public and we all act as unpaid testers to find bugs. :)

Though since the Patreon sub for releases is only $1 there is a VERY low barrier to entry as its less than a cup of coffee to get the latest builds.

HD HD

Jan 28, 2018
finally some some ntr and i don't even like that shit lol, but is kinda boring just the mc having fun. but still will reload save after seeing

Shinbii

Jun 26, 2021
I remember the appearance of the old Magdha and the pic of Magdha V0.51 when I first downloaded and played Peasant Quest

PatreonV051.png
cats.jpg

Mother don't have enough breast milk to give to son, but grandmother have more breast milk to give to grandson :love:

#waiting Release new version :D(y)

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
M3ntir
v3.31
- 4 new quests related to Birgitte
- 6 new scenes for Birgitte, two of which can also be performed with Frida or Hilde
- Birgitte can have up to 6 nameable children and an unlimited number of nameless (and spriteless) kids
- Mia's children can now be hired to collect resources (wood, red mushrooms, stone shrooms and blue lilies).
- 1 new clothing item for sale in Edgar's shop
- Madam Daiyu now sells "Chests of The Ancients". Magically linked storage chests.
- New craftable item (Sun Lotion).
- Increased affection deterioration grace periode to 15 days
- Makith (goblin shaman) now sells musk glands
- some other minor changes/additions and a whole lot of bugfixes
- probably some new bugs.
This is a question I've had for a while. I'm hoping you might know since you've been so involved with the development. Didn't see much talk about it on the discord or the thread. I know the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
fall into this category.

Do you happen to know which of the other humanoid Love Interests can have unlimited children? I know it was something Tinkerer was working toward for most of them, but I haven't seen it mentioned. Hoping it was a quiet update that I missed.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Peasant's Quest [v3.31] [Tinkerer] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [826 MB]
- - -

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
M3ntir

This is a question I've had for a while. I'm hoping you might know since you've been so involved with the development. Didn't see much talk about it on the discord or the thread. I know the
fall into this category.

Do you happen to know which of the other humanoid Love Interests can have unlimited children? I know it was something Tinkerer was working toward for most of them, but I haven't seen it mentioned. Hoping it was a quiet update that I missed.
Girls who officially have unlimited children or Eggs:
•BatBreeder
•Venomina
•Familiar
•Vampires (all 3)
•Goblins (all 4)

Girls who have a cap but will birth unlimited "non-cannon" babies:
•Gwynneth
•Jenny
•Mia
•Oksana
•Julia
•Erevi
•Rosy
•Frida
•Hilde
•Birgitte
•Maghda
•Annabelle
•Succubus

Characters who stop at their cap (for now):
•Alice
•Victoria
•Ziva
•Liandra
•Luthien
•Caleah

Girls who currently have no preg content or stuck in preg limbo:
•Beth
•Vixenatrix

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Update warning
Dont forget to patch the game, its already shown inside the first post due some issues whit scenes will cause your game to lock itself up. Secondly the Agility potion is be changed from 2 spidereggs to 1 and 3 feathers (same raven feathers from last update) and can be found in new zones.
Others: Hotfix (for v3.31)

M3ntir

fall into this category.

Inside the last few walkthrougs than been added some girls basicly got endless pregnancys i guess if i read it correctly.
Dont know what girls from the start still need this threatment but will talk to Tinkerer about it soon.
Due no idea what he is planning for 3.4xx so first need to wait on that and see.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Finally, the update is here. Last update I am gonna check out, if it's shitty again I am saying unfollow to this game

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Update warning
Dont forget to patch the game, its already shown inside the first post due some issues whit scenes will cause your game to lock itself up. Secondly the Agility potion is be changed from 2 spidereggs to 1 and 3 feathers (same raven feathers from last update) and can be found in new zones.
Others: Hotfix (for v3.31)

Inside the last few walkthrougs than been added some girls basicly got endless pregnancys i guess if i read it correctly.
Dont know what girls from the start still need this threatment but will talk to Tinkerer about it soon.
Due no idea what he is planning for 3.4xx so first need to wait on that and see.
For the safety of the save archive, should I wait 3.32?
Will here be a 3.32 in the next few days?
I'm a very patient person.:cool:

dusiiiiitin

Mar 10, 2024
View attachment 932139

Overview:
Peasant's Quest is set in a medieval fantasy world, where you play a young farm boy out to seek adventure, and perhaps meet a few hot damsels in distress along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-12
Release Date: 2024-03-10
Developer: Tinkerer - -
Censored: No
Version: 3.31
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others:
Hotfix (for v3.31)

Update Only (v3.22 -> v3.31)

Patches:
Extras: - CG COLLECTION - Save - Walkthrough -
Gallery/Cheat Mod* - Quest Dependency Chart
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 148314 View attachment 148315 View attachment 148316 View attachment 148317 View attachment 148318 View attachment 148319 View attachment 148320 View attachment 45458 View attachment 45460
glad i've seen this, i just finished the last quest last night

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes