dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
than we need a screenshot of the set issue, the savefile. more information than just saying something is broken. due its not really helpfull information due its to random to be fixed.

can you share the savefile so i can have quick look, if something i cant fix than will be send ot Tinkerer to check what could be wrong.
1710244167906.png

See that gap between the name of the character and the actual text? That happens all the time and on all fonts and sometimes, depending I guess on how much text there is or some other factor, the text gets produced OFF-SCREEN. System is win10 with geforce graphics card. I could give you full spec of my machine but something tells me it won't be of much use.

Reactions: M3ntir

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
View attachment 3435039

See that gap between the name of the character and the actual text? That happens all the time and on all fonts and sometimes, depending I guess on how much text there is or some other factor, the text gets produced OFF-SCREEN. System is win10 with geforce graphics card. I could give you full spec of my machine but something tells me it won't be of much use.
also possible to share the save file, just put in a zip file and upload it here . due we arent all on the save spot inside the game.
and if its just bad coding we report it and get it fixed.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Ok, for those who are just starting this game. You have to go to the blue orb in town and make sure the censorship is off then you go see the girl in the stable. All you are going to see is a distant picture of her naked, next to the horse holding his dick. In other versions, there were good pics of her sucking the horse, not just one. I guess those others were removed. (I'm getting a little upset, already). Censorship sucks donkey dicks!!! (or horse dick)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Ok, for those who are just starting this game. You have to go to the blue orb in town and make sure the censorship is off then you go see the girl in the stable. All you are going to see is a distant picture of her naked, next to the horse holding his dick. In other versions, there were good pics of her sucking the horse, not just one. I guess those others were removed. (I'm getting a little upset, already). Censorship sucks donkey dicks!!!
you're not sing the censorship, the blue orb is from the mod...go to the www folder and make sure you have a Censorship file in there and it wasn't renamed to Censorship(1)

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
Apr 17, 2018
here is my unofficial Android port of Peasant's Quest v3.31.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

the off. walkthroughs are accessible from within the game menu.
don't forget to turn on the autosave feature.

for those with problems to use older saves:
create a folder save within Android/data/org.peasants.quest.the66/files and move all your save data there
be advised, save slot 1 (now 'Autosave') will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Hello chad ,thank you for your service.

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
also possible to share the save file, just put in a zip file and upload it here . due we arent all on the save spot inside the game.
and if its just bad coding we report it and get it fixed.
Literally created fresh savefile first interaction with the mayor 1710244756158.png

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Ok, for those who are just starting this game. You have to go to the blue orb in town and make sure the censorship is off then you go see the girl in the stable. All you are going to see is a distant picture of her naked, next to the horse holding his dick. In other versions, there were good pics of her sucking the horse, not just one. I guess those others were removed. (I'm getting a little upset, already). Censorship sucks donkey dicks!!! (or horse dick)
But these all are sitll in game. You only need decensor patch. You need it for daughters content too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
So yeah I just think that the game doesn't run on my machine as intended for one reason or another and I don't know how to fix it. People might say it's not crippling like you can still enjoy the game but it takes me out of it completely.

• Sad
Reactions: FunFuntomes

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
So yeah I just think that the game doesn't run on my machine as intended for one reason or another and I don't know how to fix it. People might say it's not crippling like you can still enjoy the game but it takes me out of it completely.
The line between text and name is always been there, i went back to version 2.95. But personally never really had the issue that text got cut from the screen or oneway not able to read.

But we will report it and maybe Tinkerer takes the one line away so its better on the textbubble.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
How can it still be so buggy after all these years :ROFLMAO: you'd think at least the early game would be stable
Because there is new content. And with new content there are few new bugs.
This game is like Days of Our Lives, still continuing story.;)

Got the problem fixed, now I know I should listen to myself more than read everything that is in the walk-through.
So can you share your solution with us?

Last edited:

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
The line between text and name is always been there, i went back to version 2.95. But personally never really had the issue that text got cut from the screen or oneway not able to read.

But we will report it and maybe Tinkerer takes the one line away so its better on the textbubble.
You cannot tell me that text being cut off screen or it having a gap between the name ON EVERY CONCEIVABLE INTERACTION cutting at least parts of letters away is the intended way by the developer... It's unreal how uncomfortable it is to me. Either way it should be brought to the dev's table asap, imo. I only ever play games on f95 to determine if I wanna a) buy them on Steam or b) Support the dev on Patreon. Not having this very simple but very much needed QoL fixed is not a good thing no matter how you slice it.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
You cannot tell me that text being cut off screen or it having a gap between the name ON EVERY CONCEIVABLE INTERACTION cutting at least parts of letters away is the intended way by the developer... It's unreal how uncomfortable it is to me. Either way it should be brought to the dev's table asap, imo. I only ever play games on f95 to determine if I wanna a) buy them on Steam or b) Support the dev on Patreon. Not having this very simple but very much needed QoL fixed is not a good thing no matter how you slice it.
Just try change font to regular. Just for testing

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
just because 1 non-patreon person complaines about that open line he dont have to change the fucking game for it.
i been around and checked older version / saves to talk to people to see their lines and none of them got cut off, in the past the fronts have been giving issues for some people and when they changed it , it stayed in the boxes.

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
Either way it's no skin off my back I just posted here in hopes someone had a quick fix or something so that I could actually play the game instead of having this persistent issue fuck my attention span every time I talked to anything. One day, perhaps.

• Sad
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes