CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
But these all are sitll in game. You only need decensor patch. You need it for daughters content too.
Ok, I thought I put it in the right place (where did I say that before), but, the decensor patch wasn't in there. So, I put it in for sure (deja vu) and here is proof. But, I still only get the one pic. Any ideas? Screenshot 2024-03-12 063414.png Screenshot 2024-03-12 064741.png

This is the only image I get. Maybe, the patch doesn't work with this newer version? Is there a newer patch?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Ok, I thought I put it in the right place (where did I say that before), but, the decensor patch wasn't in there. So, I put it in for sure (deja vu) and here is proof. But, I still only get the one pic. Any ideas? View attachment 3435362 View attachment 3435379

This is the only image I get. Maybe, the patch doesn't work with this newer version? Is there a newer patch?
to see the full scene you need to complete the "spyglass" quest.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
to see the full scene you need to complete the "spyglass" quest.
Hey, FunFun, what do you mean, the spyglass quest? The stable is one of the first "starred" items on the page. So, I'm supposed to bypass that until I do the spyglass quest? Where do I get that quest from? I've been over most of that page and have gotten like 6 quests, but, no spyglass. I don't remember doing that the first time, like maybe a year ago.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
what are you talking about? there has to be.
Invited Frida and Hilde to the cabin, returned to camp and Brigette was sun bathing.
Rubbed to lotion on then invited her but she said no, pastry, then invited her again, damn that girl was hard work but she prego now ha ha.
Catching the owl was easier than catching Brigette.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hey, FunFun, what do you mean, the spyglass quest? The stable is one of the first "starred" items on the page. So, I'm supposed to bypass that until I do the spyglass quest? Where do I get that quest from? I've been over most of that page and have gotten like 6 quests, but, no spyglass. I don't remember doing that the first time, like maybe a year ago.
After the 2nd attempt to spy on her you'll have an idea to spy on her speak with Blacksmith about a Spyglass. Go to Mountainpass, enter small cave up top (not Mine) & kill ogre. Then harvest crystal to give to Blacksmith. Then with that u can spy on Beth.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Is it
is it
safe to download without fear of bugs?
Compressed RPGM games are never without a risk of bugs (cause I don‘t re-encrypt them). But those bugs would only be missing images/soundfiles. Bugs in gameplay would be from the original game.
In my testing it was fine. And I got no error warnings.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
After the 2nd attempt to spy on her you'll have an idea to spy on her speak with Blacksmith about a Spyglass. Go to Mountainpass, enter small cave up top (not Mine) & kill ogre. Then harvest crystal to give to Blacksmith. Then with that u can spy on Beth.
Thanks, DomWolf, for that. I will try to do that. So, then I bypass seeing Beth until I complete the spyglass quest, right? If, I don't I miss out on that scene, right? It sure would be nice if there was a walkthrough for this game. So far, 3 different players have helped me and I think that is wonderful. The players on this game are very helpful with one another, as they should be. Some games, the players are very harsh and act like you don't belong, if you ask questions, they don't respond. Lots of questions and comments and hardly any responses. Which is sad.

Just saw that there are walkthroughs. I will be studying those next.

K1ng1000

Aug 14, 2023
Alguém sabe me dizer quanto de gb de ram eu preciso pra pode jogar no celular pq agarra nas cenas de sexo n sei por que

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Dont think so, due the patch is couple of files that correct the current issues.
or something really big needs to happen that is worth remaking allot of links/files to update from 3.31
I personally look forward to 3.32 in a few days .
Having played this game for a few years, I very care my own save archive.
Every time update, I am afraid of ruining save archive because of some bug.
I really think it's better to wait a few days to release 3.32 than to release some patches.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just came back to try this again, last time I played was about a year ago.

First time spying on Beth it says missing image.
Can someone get this bug to the dev please.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes