Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
The game seems to be losing FPS near Edgar's house... I remember on the first version the central square was very slow, then on version 2+ the game worked perfectly (not a single bug), then I took a break from the game, decided to come back and here again ... problems -_-
Also (it seemed to me) the game is becoming outdated... the quality of animation, everything is somehow weak... maybe I'm being picky, but even when compared with the same A Struggle With Sin (which is developing and animations are improving), this game seems to stand on place...And if you compare with games (NLT Media), so overall it will look like a weak product...
This is what happens when you take a break from playing for a YEAR, and earlier I said that this game is in my top 10 best games...
That's unavoidable unless there is a significant benefit to redoing the underlying assets and engine plugins.

ASwS first appeared in 2020. PQ showed up in 2017. NLT games don't really count for comparison because they ended development on several games and make tangential sequels with updated foundations in the past 7 years (dear lord it HAS been 7+ years...)

An example of this is the crafting system. The process for crafting potions was introduced before a proper crafting plugin was created for RPGM which is why it is so clunky. Now there are actual crafting menus and processes you can add to an RPGM game, but it would be a lot of rip and tear to rework the system in PQ which is why we're stuck with what we have.

What PQ does have is sheer quantity of content though. That 7+ years of development was spent adding new content in every patch to the point I'm curious where Thinkerer will put a pin in things to end development if the engine gets too unstable.

very_confused

Jan 10, 2020
With every "quest" MC ends up with a new girl who can be impregnated and gets angrier over time if neglected for too long.
Really boring.
I'm hoping for bigger and more significant story lines in the future.

Reactions: Dontforget666

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
How catch damn bird snow owl in quest ....It Wasn't Me.... have bird cage tab walk functions not .... snow owl always flies away
Watch the birdie and bide your time, get behind it at the right moment and it's easy to catch.
Save first then you can start the hunt again if you fail.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
I want to ask in the game files we can see the bat breeder and mc can have sex in the cave and tbh i really don't remember how to get that scene............can some please tell me how to have sex with bat breeder in the cave......?

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
tab walk so you more silent so you dont ''dash'' after the owl

Not a bug, you need the decensorpatch from the first page
Patreon dont really like incest and beastiality so the base game dont have it active by default.
I want to ask in the game files we can see the bat breeder and mc can have sex in the cave and tbh i really don't remember how to get that scene............can some please tell me how to have sex with bat breeder in the cave......?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
bat suit and perfume to be like a fake - alpha bat to fuck insiode the caves.
its questline you need to do .

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Questions regarding the 3.31 update (bug patch installed):
-I was able to place 9 ancient chests except the one in the family farm. It says it's in the main house in the farm but I don't see any marker to click to place a chest. Anyone else with the issue? If yes, how to fix, please?
-Hilde is jealous if Frida and Birgitte has more children than her. Ok but since the children are capped at 6 (sprite) for each of them and since you can't count how many total non-sprite they have (like we can do with the vampires, it shows exactly a number instead of names). how de we keep Hilde happy except not making others pregnant at all? I may have missunderstood that system.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
With every "quest" MC ends up with a new girl who can be impregnated and gets angrier over time if neglected for too long.
Really boring.
I'm hoping for bigger and more significant story lines in the future.
Pregnancy is a core aspect of the game. So is Affection decay...3.31 extends (again) the grace period before that kicks in, but you can always turn it off with the in-game Affection Cheat. (It was cool when first introduced, but more & more girls = harder & harder to keep them all happy.)

He's currently working on "finishing" the existing girls who can't give birth yet. The current and last updates did that for Hilde; Beth is almost certainly next up, and Vixenatrix will get finished as well.

We know he wants to add Cath and something about the Baron (which are possibly linked). He's said Daiyu will be upgraded to be one of the girls. He also wants to add a dwarf girl, with high probability of adding rune enchantments at the same time. And there's scuttlebutt about an orc girl.

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
is there a walkthrough for the game?
Yes. Once you unzip your game, you can find a "Walkthroughs" folder in the main game folder... OR... you look at the main page here on F95 for this game and there is a walkthrough directly for this only version of the game (already in your WT folder anyway).

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
An example of this is the crafting system. The process for crafting potions was introduced before a proper crafting plugin was created for RPGM which is why it is so clunky. Now there are actual crafting menus and processes you can add to an RPGM game, but it would be a lot of rip and tear to rework the system in PQ which is why we're stuck with what we have.
I hope that once PQ is "done" Tinkerer would be willing to re-build it with some of those plug-ins. (And update images/animations.) Who knows, maybe he could put the rebuild up on something like Steam?

Reactions: DomWolf

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
You wont miss out with that scene. You can do it pretty much whenever at this point and it's a repeatable scene. The early WT is a lil janky but not bad. 1 or 2 misprints on potions & such. If you're not sure about something just ask for clarification. Someone will let ya know.
Thanks, this game and it's players are awesome.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes