PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
It's my first time trying the game and i'd like to ask, how easy is it to miss content in the game and can you see all content in just one playthrough? Thanks.
You can miss only few side quests. Also you can miss incest/beast scene when you havent decensor patch. There is almost linear playthrough. And in game folder are walkthroughs. Have a nice play.

No, nor for wanting Greta scenes too. Seriously what's wrong with those of you who seem to have something against gilfs?
More real gilfs in game. Like Lennon say: "Give Gilf a chance" or something like that

Reactions: Lostan

Lostan

Jan 16, 2024
Thanks to you, I waited for another half a month for your new update. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

jackpierce375

Sep 13, 2017
ok am I doing something wrong? Every time I talk to Brigitte she's always sleeping and never sunbathing, she just always goes oh I fell asleep, thanks for waking me up. No quest starts to get her sun lotion, and I've been constantly giving her jewelry

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
ok am I doing something wrong? Every time I talk to Brigitte she's always sleeping and never sunbathing, she just always goes oh I fell asleep, thanks for waking me up. No quest starts to get her sun lotion, and I've been constantly giving her jewelry
The first time she is sun bathing (she falls asleep every time that's normal) MC should have had the option to ask about using sunscreen. After that go speak to Frida about how to make it & then add perfume extracts to it to make it nicer. Next time she should accept MC using it in her.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Brah.... Why ask add new NPC? We already have many NPC here!
And many NPC what add early, do not get more content, even i want to see...
Honestly I'm not sure what you mean entirely cos that was hard to read but I think I get the Fist. Theres only 2 OG girls that need to have content done, that's Beth (stable girl) & Vixenatrix (dragon). Hopfully they will be the next couple updates & we can get some new girls soon.

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
missing just 1 spot to place the C.A , the one in the farm.
is it a bug ? or my eyes deceived me ?
I asked on discord: you can place the ancient chest in the old farm house, but if you already upgraded the house, there is no marker to place it anymore (because 2 different cells).
Probably a forgotten thing more than a bug, not fixed for now but I'm sure it will be in next update.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Frida's Affection must be fully recovered first, have you done that?
1710338463894.png

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes