DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
working as intended,even demon daughter sprit potion scenes are gone?
If you have GoblinDaughter already from having patch & then the patch is removed she will remain/can still be fucked. It only affects being able to have sex with Succubus.

The patch enables the birth of Goblin Daughter but I dont think it stops sex with her so once she is born the game treats her like normal. Go to the Mayor's Manor & check if the candle on the desk is lit. If its NOT then you need to reinstall the Patch.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
think if you used the gallery mod or any other ones, your save is fucked.
i tried to load someone elses save with that and coudnt even load the save.

lewisCyfer16

Aug 17, 2020
Just started but noticing the vampire blood potion doesn't ware off. I took like 5 of those and it seems I am taking sun damage 5+ days after.

Do I need to do something else other than sleep?

very_confused

Jan 10, 2020
Pregnancy is a core aspect of the game. So is Affection decay...
I know.
Because that is all we get lately. Some new girl gets pregnant and angrier over time.

MC is mayor of a village that is plagued by goblin raids and at the same he is the king of said goblins.
MC is the aid of a Nergal worshiping sorceress and at the same time he is the aid of her biggest enemies the sex goddess worshipers.
Dev could develop these clashes of interest, but no, only some new girls to impregnate and care for.

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2020
Does anyone faced this issue? I downloaded compressed version of 3.31v and I encounter a bug, after capturing snow owl and releasing it in the camp, it leads to another quest then Hilde told mc to meet her In the tent, when I (mc) enters the tent. Mc enters in gallery mode please do something about it.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Does anyone faced this issue? I downloaded compressed version of 3.31v and I encounter a bug, after capturing snow owl and releasing it in the camp, it leads to another quest then Hilde told mc to meet her In the tent, when I (mc) enters the tent. Mc enters in gallery mode please do something about it.
Mc enters in gallery mode please do something about it.

so.... you using a mod ?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I asked this before #39,414, and never got a response... does anyone know what the Hotfix fixes? feels like a sure bet that some of the bugs being reported will have already been fixed by it, it would be nice to know when we should be telling folk to use the damn patch... we need a new drinking game :p

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I asked this before #39,414, and never got a response... does anyone know what the Hotfix fixes? feels like a sure bet that some of the bugs being reported will have already been fixed by it, it would be nice to know when we should be telling folk to use the damn patch... we need a new drinking game :p
IIRC there was some freezes when you ask Brigitte for sex when she sunbathing.

Reactions: Stil996

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Just started but noticing the vampire blood potion doesn't ware off. I took like 5 of those and it seems I am taking sun damage 5+ days after.

Do I need to do something else other than sleep?
That's weird... have u noticed if the blood drops beneath you're HP is lowering or staying exactly where it is?

BTW the new Sun Lotion you can make can be used to protect you're skin when you're in this state.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Sounds like yiure using a mod... that will break you're game & you should remove it.

Reactions: fixrapid

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
sorry, so many tags , quoats and more that i missed it
but like Phineus said, freezes and missing lines for events.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
sorry, so many tags , quoats and more that i missed it
but like Phineus said, freezes and missing lines for events.
NP Bud, its tough being popular :D, F94's notification system sucks if more than one person quotes you in a given thread.

Axelf787

May 2, 2021
Also use normal walking speed, turn off "always dash" if you have it on.
Get close then wait for it to turn away from you before trying to catch it.
Be sure to buy the birdcage from Harald first.
I'm stuck! Taking agility potion, have bird cage, have always dash off but still can't catch the fecker. Anyone have any further tips??

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I'm stuck! Taking agility potion, have bird cage, have always dash off but still can't catch the fecker. Anyone have any further tips??
It *is* tough to catch even with everything lined up. It *can* be done, but not easily...Tinkerer set it up that way.

Experiment to see how close you can get without it fleeing, getting one tile closer at a time, and be sure you're trying to catch it from behind rather than from the side. Other than that, patience and persistence.

(Sure would be nice if a Stealth skill were added, reducing the range at which things notice the MC unless they have a line of sight to him...)

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes