Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
anyone have a full save from before this update. there seems to be some glitch where the game saves over save 24 and i accidentally overwrote that save
Yes, I'm using both decensor patch and cheats/gallery mod
Decensor is a patch. You need the patch if you want to see some [Patreon] forbidden content. It will not break the save.

Gallery/cheat mod: you must continue using it or your save might not be compatible with un-mod save. I'm not sure if where you are on the map when saving w make a mod game save compatible with un-mod game. I seem to remember being able to load a mod save in my un-mod game, but that might change now.
Android link?
Use search or go back a few pages or look at M3ntir signature.

Nov 3, 2020
Decensor is a patch. You need the patch if you want to see some [Patreon] forbidden content. It will not break the save.

Gallery/cheat mod: you must continue using it or your save might not be compatible with un-mod save. I'm not sure if where you are on the map when saving w make a mod game save compatible with un-mod game. I seem to remember being able to load a mod save in my un-mod game, but that might change now.

What are you trying to say? I don't understand, whether I should use it or not? How to fix that bug?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
What are you trying to say? I don't understand, whether I should use it or not? How to fix that bug?
If you save game with mod, you need to continue with mod. Easier to understand now? There is probably no way around that.

YOu can try to upload your save to see if anyone can load it.

This is not working for me.
It won't work if your "global.rpgsave" does not have the same slot.
- You need you create a save in your game in the same slot of the downloaded save.
- Overwrite your save with the downloaded save.

Reactions: Vealis

Owlscroll

Jun 7, 2021
here is my unofficial Android port of Peasant's Quest v3.31.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

the off. walkthroughs are accessible from within the game menu.
don't forget to turn on the autosave feature.

for those with problems to use older saves:
create a folder save within Android/data/org.peasants.quest.the66/files and move all your save data there
be advised, save slot 1 (now 'Autosave') will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Enabling Auto-run causes it to crash, is that a port problem or a me problem?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The Gallery Mod is outdated & incomparable. It breaks the game so should be removed. Sadly this means any saves that you have that included the mod will need to be removed/deleted in order to play without issues.

The Decenser Patch is fine. In fact the Patch is required to enjoy the game to it's full.

DJOW

Sep 13, 2018
It is impossible to play this game, all the animations freeze and the game freezes for several minutes, apart from these facts the game is one of the best worked I have ever seen...

:( I give up on this game...

Dontforget666

Sep 6, 2023
It is impossible to play this game, all the animations freeze and the game freezes for several minutes, apart from these facts the game is one of the best worked I have ever seen...

Well, the game works for the rest for us, so the problem might be your gaming setup. Upgrade your alienware.

• Haha
Reactions: suissant and DJOW

DR YOS

Dec 30, 2023
2.61 (Luthien added) was released mid-December 2021.
2.71 (Family Farm added) was beginning of April 2022.
2.81 (Obeah added) was mid-July 2022.
2.91 (Erevi & ED continuation) was late November 2022.
So up to 7 full updates depending on the last version you played.
thanks you bro I really appreciate

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
" Pull out ! Dont`t cum inside ! "
That's all it tells me :((
Have sex once at lake.

Do Mead quest to fuck in tent.

Then when u see the Giants with rocks play there game. Have potion of Giants Strength & Phallus G on hand.

Then she let's u finish inside.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Are u playing the official version or a pirated/website version? Most sites that have pirated the game have issues with the Animations. Just turn them off.

If its the official one it might be you're system cos most other people dont seem to have a problem.

• Sad
Reactions: DJOW

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
the gallery mode is out of date => gives false codes so fucks up the game in ways that will cause issues/bugs
due using the gallery mode your savefile is changed and dont think it works on the game without the gallerymod

so probably you need to wait untill the mod is updated to use that file again.

Apr 25, 2018

so its more like save 24 has become an autosave

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes