M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Any chance the non animated scenes will get animation in the future ?
BTW Loved the game, started playing yesterday non stop
Dont think so, but keep in mind all the new updates will nearly have everything animated.
so that is the trade off atm. I guess at some point if tinkerer would re-do some of the start of the game we will get more animations at that stage.

Tinkerer was learning from zero when he started so at the starts ofc it more basic.

Reactions: Jazzzzz

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
This might upset many but here goes.
I've played the update on my saved games and then played it from the start again.
Having played the game over a hundred times I have to say that with the latest update the game has lost much of it's appeal for me.
Despite a lot of people moaning about the grind in the early part of the game it has to be remembered that this is a game and not a visual novel, at least it was.
I never was a fan of cheats and only used them a couple of times in the past, what is the point of them other than to take away the need to think from the player.
It's clear from the comments on this thread that few players actually read or interpret the clues Tinkerer has included in the game for the player to follow.
Now there is no need to plan, no need to hoard resources, no need think about what you might be facing, no need for caution, with this update you cannot fail at anything.
Money flows like water from a perpetual spring, potions are there for the taking with zero effort needed from the player, killing any foe requires at most two strikes.
I'll play the updates on my save games but I don't envisage playing the game from the start again because, sadly, the games no longer poses a challenge.
Well that's my two pennies worth.
Feel free to rebuke me if you wish for wanting the game to remain the challenge it once was.

Reactions: fixrapid

Tecnot9

Sep 11, 2018
I am assuming that screenshot is immediately after you followed that spider there. You will get to destroy that wall later. Just continue with whatever quest you have right now.
the problem is that if I try to exit the castle, the spider scene repeats over and over again

Panzercat39

Feb 22, 2023
If you have GoblinDaughter already from having patch & then the patch is removed she will remain/can still be fucked. It only affects being able to have sex with Succubus.

The patch enables the birth of Goblin Daughter but I dont think it stops sex with her so once she is born the game treats her like normal. Go to the Mayor's Manor & check if the candle on the desk is lit. If its NOT then you need to reinstall the Patch.
Thank you,that was the ticket. Didn't know about the candle.Was still getting the decensored images so thought patch was good,was wrong.

Reactions: DomWolf

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I've played the update on my saved games and then played it from the start again.
Having played the game over a hundred times I have to say that with the latest update the game has lost much of it's appeal for me.
Despite a lot of people moaning about the grind in the early part of the game it has to be remembered that this is a game and not a visual novel, at least it was.
I never was a fan of cheats and only used them a couple of times in the past, what is the point of them other than to take away the need to think from the player.
It's clear from the comments on this thread that few players actually read or interpret the clues Tinkerer has included in the game for the player to follow.
Now there is no need to plan, no need to hoard resources, no need think about what you might be facing, no need for caution, with this update you cannot fail at anything.
Money flows like water from a perpetual spring, potions are there for the taking with zero effort needed from the player, killing any foe requires at most two strikes.
I'll play the updates on my save games but I don't envisage playing the game from the start again because, sadly, the games no longer poses a challenge.
Feel free to rebuke me if you wish for wanting the game to remain the challenge it once was.
i can fully see what you are saying but what is the counter to make it harder for you and not for others.
that is bit of issue we are in atm. i also like the ''game '' element of it and not the visual nove way of doing stuff.

Reactions: DomWolf and TSSG59

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Enabling Auto-run causes it to crash, is that a port problem or a me problem?
it's hard to say, i'm already having trouble understanding what "Enabling Auto-run" might be.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
i can fully see what you are saying but what is the counter to make it harder for you and not for others.
that is bit of issue we are in atm. I also like the ''game '' element of it and not the visual novel way of doing stuff.
I think the affection cheat should be removed but the time between affection deterioration kept as in the update.
I also think the medallion should go along with the chests in the shed.
100 coin a day? really?, 10 potions every day?, really?, what happened to the challenge of collecting and crafting?.
I'd also like to see a limit on what you can equip with. it should not be possible to take the crown of sourcery from Erevi for example.
I like that you can buy potions but I think they should be much more expensive, after all you have to put a lot of time and effort to collect and craft them yourself.
Talking of expenses, 1000 coin for a house build when the amount of money now available is just plain stupid, it should be at least 10,000 coin.
All the changes in this update have rendered much of the old game obsolete and that is much of what I miss.

PS, Please don't ask for my saves, go play the game yourselves and get the full experience, only then will you understand where I'm coming from.
It's OK to ask for help when your stuck but there has to be a limit.

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I think the affection cheat should be removed but the time between affection deterioration kept as in the update.
100 coin a day? really?, 10 potions every day?, really?, what happened to the challenge of collecting and crafting?.
I'd also like to see a limit on what you can equip with. it should not be possible to take the crown of sourcery from Erevi for example.
I like that you can buy potions but I think they should be much more expensive, after all you have to put a lot of time and effort to collect and craft them yourself.
Talking of expenses, 1000 coin for a house build when the amount of money now available is just plain stupid, it should be at least 10,000 coin.
All the changes in this update have rendered much of the old game obsolete and that is much of what I miss.
the cheat stuff is not going to leave, due was my idea to make it so.
that part is to prevent people from save editing mostly, breaking the save takes time to repair or some cases it not possible.
so easy way to get items fast was added for that reason. same for the new power amulet so people dont have to change their attack/speed and so on values.

you not forced to buy potions or take them from the chests. But people agree if you further in the game some things should become easyer. making progress should award people so they dont have to do everything all the time.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

PS, Please don't ask for my saves, go play the game yourselves and get the full experience, only then will you understand where I'm coming from.
you are really complaining about in-game cheats that no-one is forcing you to use?

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021

Screw nixing the affection cheats.
I say keep 'em. Sorta the point to having cheats. I'm honestly not a fan of the affection degradation aspect anyway.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
....you could just not use the cheat & play through the grind. You dont have to use it just cos it's there.

• Wow
Reactions: FunFuntomes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
the problem is that if I try to exit the castle, the spider scene repeats over and over again
You have cheated & added multiple Spider Queen Eggs. You will continue this loop until u A) run out of eggs or B) Remove all the eggs from you're inventory.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Uh, then don't use the cheats then? The cheats are purely optional and don't 'need' to be used....
Like, they don't inherently make the game worse merely bc they're an option you can choose to use or not.

Personally, I'll use the hell out of cheats if it'll nix aspects about the game I'd rather not want to deal with. That's kinda the point of having cheats. And, more to the point, not every player wants a ball busting, masochist challenge run.

I personally don't mind grinding, but I HATE affection degradation. Screw that noise. That shit can fuck right off. So, for me at least, god bless cheats that disable that annoying nuisance of a feature.
Same with money. I just like having money to get more and do more.

Point is, what makes a game fun 'may include cheats', if they're available and is up to the player. Naturally, as with most anything else, ymmv and what makes a peak enjoyment experience is purely subjective. Don't advocate taking away my ability to meddle with affection just cuz it ruined your day! Just don't use it yourself and go about your business in game as if it doesn't exist.

Like, I like the game but hate the art. Now THAT'S something I wish I could change with a fiery passion! But hey, you don't see me saying the game's bad bc of it. And unlike the cheats, which are COMPLETELY optional mind you, I can't avoid the art when I play.

Plenty of ppl like the art tho, which is fine. Just a difference in aesthetic preferences.... though I'd be totally okay with a complete art rework too, ngl.
My point is.... if you're complain about the game.... at least complain about something utterly unavoidable.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes