ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
This latest update... Mother of Freyja!

Frida and Hilde are like a warm blanket on a cold day. Perfect characters. They almost make me forget that Birgitte is more or less the focus in this this one.

My only wish is for Frida's post-pregnancy moments to get updated at some point. There's too much love for the MC in those eyes to not re-design her reaction whilst sharing her joy. Maybe in the future?

You can count on Tinkerer to never disappoint.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Honestly cheat should be treated as outside content. I dont see a finally good reason to make it a quest. If anyone has an issue with the existence of a cheat mode that they DONT HAVE TO USE that's their problem. Theres no need to tinker with this any further.
It's hardly outside content if it is in place by the will of the Dev, not to mention the time he has put into making it more accessible,
I say "if you are to do something, do it right... No half measures!",
I don't think a lot NEEDS to be done, (what is there can pass by itself IMO... maybe a little polish), but taking into account M3ntir's point about weaning people off Saveedits, and Damagus01's point about moving Freddy somewhere more remote (both are mutually exclusive), A quest seems the best course of action... Personally I'd prefer my original suggestion about making it a secret quest (aka find it by reading a riddle scrawled on the wall of the alleyway or an overheard piece of gossip) but that might not be as effective for the saveedit crowd.
Theres no need to tinker with this any further.
I see what you did there. :sneaky:
wait!!! you think DomWolf is suggesting we do away with Tinkerer??? Bold choice. Personally I tend to think the more Tinkerer the better :p

Pete7203

Mar 19, 2019
ok am I doing something wrong? Every time I talk to Brigitte she's always sleeping and never sunbathing, she just always goes oh I fell asleep, thanks for waking me up. No quest starts to get her sun lotion, and I've been constantly giving her jewelry
I have the same problem. I think I soft-locked myself, because I asked Frida for the recipe before even talking to Brigitte. Just because the option was there, when I talked to Frida to get her on good terms again. And I'm on max affection with her now. Still no option with Brigitte...

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
wait!!! you think DomWolf is suggesting we do away with Tinkerer??? Bold choice. Personally I tend to think the more Tinkerer the better :p
:ROFLMAO:
Nah, more agreeing that it doesn't need to be adjusted (tinkered with by Tinkerer...) further. I mean, I'd still like Freddy less obvious, but that's not a deal breaker for me.

• Haha
Reactions: Stil996

Owlscroll

Jun 7, 2021
it's hard to say, i'm already having trouble understanding what "Enabling Auto-run" might be.
Sorry, in the "Options" menu it is called "Always Dash" changing that option from the default Off causes the game to crash when you leave the "Options" menu. It also gives me the following message: "Error: Java exception was raised during method invocation"

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Like ever, it's an awesome update. Did we know when we will see female orc ?
No guarantees we ever will, the Book of Girls is running out of spots and there are some girls we know he wants to add before it. Cath, upgrade Daiyu to girl, strong possibility of a dwarf girl. (He could revise the BoG to have more spots, it's been discussed here before, but I feel that's unlikely. Similarly unlikely he'll add a 2nd page to it.)

If we do get an orc girl it'll be a while. He's working on "finishing" existing girls to where they can give birth first.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
another weak update, the developer doesnt improve anything, still the audio in the game is abysmal, the animations are clunky and many models look hideous, the gameplay is also cumbersome and annoying. Overall 2/10 game

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I have the same problem. I think I soft-locked myself, because I asked Frida for the recipe before even talking to Brigitte. Just because the option was there, when I talked to Frida to get her on good terms again. And I'm on max affection with her now. Still no option with Brigitte...
Did you have the hot fix install?

kittyamazing19

Nov 3, 2017
Anyone else got this bug? I go to give Brigitte the improved lotion and during the conversation the image locks up and my health and time UI then pops in and I can't do anything.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Sorry, in the "Options" menu it is called "Always Dash" changing that option from the default Off causes the game to crash when you leave the "Options" menu. It also gives me the following message: "Error: Java exception was raised during method invocation"
i don't have any problems changing that setting, besides on touch screens it doesn't have any effect at all.

Reactions: Owlscroll

BZAI

Nov 5, 2023
This game would be so much better if you didnt have to go thru 10+ hours of grinding and progression just to see 15 minutes of new content. Anyone have a save that actually works? mine from 3.15 isnt working.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
This game would be so much better if you didnt have to go thru 10+ hours of grinding and progression just to see 15 minutes of new content. Anyone have a save that actually works? mine from 3.15 isnt working.
Did you coppy over the global.file aswell ? Due that is the brain needed to see the saves

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ya know I have 1 QoL complaint to make about this latest update. I understand that knocking up Birgitte at the Lodge would require MC to either have her fuck Tankh or set up a Feast to cover his ass so the sisters dont get mad about the pregnancy. And as a matte rof fact they know you got her pregnant "at" the Feast so they let it slide.

But why do I have to do those choices if I knock her up during a Feast? Surely the sisters would just know that's when it happened?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Damagus01

darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018
Ya know I have 1 QoL complaint to make about this latest update. I understand that knocking up Birgitte at the Lodge would require MC to either have her fuck Tankh or set up a Feast to cover his ass so the sisters dont get mad about the pregnancy. And as a matte rof fact they know you got her pregnant "at" the Feast so they let it slide.

But why do I have to do those choices if I knock her up during a Feast? Surely the sisters would just know that's when it happened?
According to the walkthrough on dealing with future cover-ups:
This quest triggers each time you get Birgitte pregnant without a valid excuse (no recent feast, or no
Tankh to blame). Just capture and release another owl to trigger a new feast.
Could be a bug then?

Nov 3, 2020
The Gallery Mod is outdated & incomparable. It breaks the game so should be removed. Sadly this means any saves that you have that included the mod will need to be removed/deleted in order to play without issues.

The Decenser Patch is fine. In fact the Patch is required to enjoy the game to it's full.
But instead of deleting save file, why can't we delete map of gallery mod in the data file and replace it with normal map which will not affect save file.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
But instead of deleting save file, why can't we delete map of gallery mod in the data file and replace it with normal map which will not affect save file.
Because the map data is saved in the save file. If it can not find the correct map, it won't play. Moreover, you can't just fool it by renaming or replacing some files.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes