homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Where do I put the chest in the main house of the farm? Can't find stars to put it in both down stair and up stair.

Last edited:

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Where do I put the chest in the main house of the farm? Can't find stars to put it in both down stair and up stair.
They will hit you with the search bar as it was stated a few posts above!

Yeah I think you need to wait for the next update to be able to place it if you already have upgraded the farm!

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
M3ntir
can you provide me with some countermeasures?
I can't raise a few girls' favorability.3 Vampire girl ,GoblinDaughter ,Sequoia ,Hilde ,Caleah ,Oksana .
:sick:

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
i found a few more bugs .
#1 Frida bug : every time you speak to her ,the "give her the white dress" message appear and there's no way to get rid of it , even if you gave her the white dress.
#2 Alice bug : it doesn't matter how many times you raised Alice willingness to be part of Quetesh ceremony after 1 or 2 days you gotta do it all over again.
#3 Oksana bug : i can't get Oksana to go beyond 3 hearts even after 4 kids and all the sexy time in the temple.

jeff-bridges-what.gif

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
M3ntir
can you provide me with some countermeasures?
I can't raise a few girls' favorability.3 Vampire girl ,GoblinDaughter ,Sequoia ,Hilde ,Caleah ,Oksana .
:sick:
All those characters currently dont have Affrction points or dont go higher. It's not u it's just how they are right now.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
All those characters currently dont have Affrction points or dont go higher. It's not u it's just how they are right now.
I don't understand, you're saying these characters just can't be improved now?Why do I feel wrong,I remember years ago when these characters first came out, they could be improved.

vesa0099

Jul 4, 2019
what to do I do not have a quest her first hunt I do not know how to start the quest I completed the quest the goblin king and shakala in the cave I miss the day
but nothing happens

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I don't understand, you're saying these characters just can't be improved now?Why do I feel wrong,I remember years ago when these characters first came out, they could be improved.
As far as I am aware the vamps dont have Affection hearts to raise or lose. So they are constantly blank there.

As far as I'm aware Oksana is stuck at 3 hearts unless I'm doing something wrong.

As for the rest I made a mistake in my answer. Caleah can be raised to 5 hearts but I think I requires going to Mass most mornings, have QC sessions (ring bell) & going on dates.

GD & Seqouia I believe are linked to Goblin population/amount if children so you just gotta keep them popping sprogs.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You might be confused with a different game...Years ago they didn't have affection points, that is a relatively new feature, they certainly weren't here when those characters were first introduced (not as a UI feature anyway), you'd guess how much they liked you by what dialogue they used.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
For some reason I can't get the Sun Lotion quest to start. Every time I talk to Birgitte she keeps saying she fell asleep and leaves. I've tried to make the sun lotion, but it keeps saying I need something to make it smell better. Do I need to do the Everi quest with the male bat breeder making perfume first?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
For some reason I can't get the Sun Lotion quest to start. Every time I talk to Birgitte she keeps saying she fell asleep and leaves. I've tried to make the sun lotion, but it keeps saying I need something to make it smell better. Do I need to do the Everi quest with the male bat breeder making perfume first?
You need to buy perfume extracts from the potion shop in Greyport. Dunno if she only sells after that quest or if u can get it now. But that's what u need. Mabey check the shop?

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
You need to buy perfume extracts from the potion shop in Greyport. Dunno if she only sells after that quest or if u can get it now. But that's what u need. Mabey check the shop?
I'll try again, but when I checked they weren't available. Not sure what trigger I'm missing.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
As for the rest I made a mistake in my answer. Caleah can be raised to 5 hearts but I think I requires going to Mass most mornings, have QC sessions (ring bell) & going on dates.
I've never gotten her to 5 unless I take her on at least a second picnic date.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I'll try again, but when I checked they weren't available. Not sure what trigger I'm missing.
Frida's Affection needs to be fully recovered before you can start the sun lotion quest. However it can't be completed until after the Erevi (Tower) quest "Perfume" is done. You might also need to make perfume instead of just having the extract.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
what to do I do not have a quest her first hunt I do not know how to start the quest I completed the quest the goblin king and shakala in the cave I miss the day
but nothing happens
Do you have the decensor patch installed? It's needed before you can get GD.

If you do have it, it's a cumulative chance every Shakala pregnancy after becoming king that it's GD. Usually only 2-4 pregnancies before GD pops out, but in theory up to six.

Once you have GD it takes ~15 days before she grows up enough to make "Her First Hunt" available.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
If they are not there then you'll need to do the perfume quest for Erevi after hunting the Alpha Bat for its glands
I think that might be the problem. However, the Sun Lotion quest hasn't come up yet and Birgette just says she has to leave. The MC refuses to make the Sun Lotion without making it smell better.

Reactions: ccccrrrryyyy

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I think that might be the problem. However, the Sun Lotion quest hasn't come up yet and Birgette just says she has to leave. The MC refuses to make the Sun Lotion without making it smell better.
Did you learn to make perfum ?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes