M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Again, you can uninstall just the mod, and the scene will work, but you have to replace the two files of the mod. After the scene you can reinstall.
never used the mod , but someone on discord had issue and i wanted to help but coudnt even get his save to load
so big chance he saved in a spot that dont excist inside the normal game.

My overall recommendation is for the people just have 2 version / folders
1) without the mod to progress your save and such for new updates
2) with the mod to fast look for scene when you in the mood so no need to re-do certain stuff.

Nov 3, 2020
So i am having an issue, after banging bridgette and getting her pregnant, i release the owl, so i have to follow hilde to her tent, i enter the tent and it takes me to the gallery , how to fix this ?
Same problem for me also, are you using cheat/gallery mod? If yes, then delete map files of mod in data folder and replace it with Normal map then it fixes the issue.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Same problem for me also, are you using cheat/gallery mod? If yes, then delete map files of mod in data folder and replace it with Normal map then it fixes the issue.
is it possible to share you save after the mod use, just want to check if it loads normal.
there is chance the dude sendign me the save , saved on a wrong spot.

Due for us on the discord we can help people just telling how to fix that if that is the case.

Nov 3, 2020
is it possible to share you save after the mod use, just want to check if it loads normal.
there is chance the dude sendign me the save , saved on a wrong spot.

Due for us on the discord we can help people just telling how to fix that if that is the case.
It Works fine for me, if you want to know you must try it. But I can't guarantee for your game

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
where can i find it ?
i deleted the map 001 and 158 from data but then image error
I dunno. I play on a website & I dont use mods so I'm not the person to ask. I just know from multiple posts on here over the years that the Gallery Mod breaks the game.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Ok. I already had the key and didnt know what it was used for.
FYI that's just for Cheatmode (the chests & medallion). The cheat that turns off Affection Decay is separate...a tree along the left side (due west from the guard tower) has "manure" next to it, click on the manure.

Last edited:

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
I saw my old save files but it's useless now, i've uninstalled the updates from files to gain an access to peasant's quest file/save but it doesn't connect the folders to the new update when i try to save from new game. None of the files "file1.rpgsave" appear in the folders of saves. Where could it be? Please help.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes