DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think that might be the problem. However, the Sun Lotion quest hasn't come up yet and Birgette just says she has to leave. The MC refuses to make the Sun Lotion without making it smell better.
Wait just checking has MC suggested lotion yet or is it not allowing that? Birgitte cant be persuaded until Frida is back to 5 hearts (Vamp potion helps with that). If you have suggested it & MC wont make it then you'll need to do Perfume for Erevi.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
下次更新什么时候啊,我已经等不及了
v3.31 于上周末发布。 每年有3-4次更新。 也许 7 月份会达到 3.4 倍,但不能保证。
+++
"When will the next update be? I can't wait."
"v3.31 was released last weekend. There are 3-4 updates each year. Perhaps July for 3.4x, but no guarantees."

Jul 17, 2018
Hopefully in a future update Frida and Hilde accept MC and Brigitte relationship. I'm tired of catching a damn owl everytime Birgitte gets pregnant.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Overall, twas a fun update, if a bit short. Can't blame me for always wanting more PQ. :)

About the new affection decay mechanic with Hilde who wants as many babies as her sister Frida, is that disabled if you turn off affection decay using the cheat flower?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Overall, twas a fun update, if a bit short. Can't blame me for always wanting more PQ. :)

About the new affection decay mechanic with Hilde who wants as many babies as her sister Frida, is that disabled if you turn off affection decay using the cheat flower?
Obeah should be the only one immune to the cheat. I don't use the cheat, can someone confirm?

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019

Yes it's disabled for Hilde, it's fine.

Obeah should be the only one immune to the cheat. I don't use the cheat, can someone confirm?
And yes only Obeah affection deteriorates.

Reactions: Valamyr

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Thanks, just wanted to be sure!

Otherwise I really like the addition of the chests with 5000 extra item slots. My save is old and I had 99 of a lot of things. Now I can stash away all kinds of extra things :)

One bug I noticed is that among the 10 locations listed in the walkthrough, one doesn't seem to work. Have not found any way to place a chest at the sister's farm. But they work well in the other 9 locations.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
One bug I noticed is that among the 10 locations listed in the walkthrough, one doesn't seem to work. Have not found any way to place a chest at the sister's farm. But they work well in the other 9 locations.
This is a known & reported issue. You can place it before the house is upgraded but it disappears and cannot be re-placed after the upgrade. The next patch, or update at worst, should fix it.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
It seems no matter how many times I try, I can't find Alice in the room at the temple when she messes up to have sex with her. The trigger for that is almost impossible. I only seem to find her in the main hall or the kitchen when she messes up and she's never horny. It would be nice if the MC could find her in her room to have sex instead of waiting until she screws up with her chores.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Wait just checking has MC suggested lotion yet or is it not allowing that? Birgitte cant be persuaded until Frida is back to 5 hearts (Vamp potion helps with that). If you have suggested it & MC wont make it then you'll need to do Perfume for Erevi.
The MC can now make perfume, but still refuses to make the Sun Lotion. Frida is at 5 hearts and Birgitte just keeps saying she fell asleep. Not sure how to start the Sun Lotion quest if I can't talk to her about her skin being dry when she's tanning.

I give up. I don't know why that quest won't start. Frida is at 5 hearts, and the MC can make perfume. No matter what, I can't the Sun Lotion quest to start. I even checked the WT and youtube videos. Nothing helps at all.

Last edited:

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
It's been a while since I played the game from the beginning, all quests done, and I don't remember correctly why is Oksana affection (hearts) capped to 3 in my playthrough and not 5 like all the others, even after 10 children. Is it supposed to be that way for now with her? I don't see any dialogue with her except for sex, so if there is a way to raise the affection with her I'm not sure how to proceed.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It's been a while since I played the game from the beginning, all quests done, and I don't remember correctly why is Oksana affection (hearts) capped to 3 in my playthrough and not 5 like all the others, even after 10 children. Is it supposed to be that way for now with her? I don't see any dialogue with her except for sex, so if there is a way to raise the affection with her I'm not sure how to proceed.
Honestly I think she is just stuck at 5. Not sure if this is a design choice, an oversight, a bug or I'm missing something but this seems to be the case with most people. At least from those I have talked too.

Reactions: DarkDesires

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
So i am having an issue, after banging bridgette and getting her pregnant, i release the owl, so i have to follow hilde to her tent, i enter the tent and it takes me to the gallery , how to fix this ?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
So i am having an issue, after banging bridgette and getting her pregnant, i release the owl, so i have to follow hilde to her tent, i enter the tent and it takes me to the gallery , how to fix this ?
cool thing is, you dont...

your save is fucked because of the gallery mode *(outdated) you used for the game
either start over clean or wait untill the mod is fixed/updated.

Panzercat39

Feb 22, 2023
cool thing is, you dont...

your save is fucked because of the gallery mode *(outdated) you used for the game
either start over clean or wait untill the mod is fixed/updated.
Not true,you can remove the mod.Just download the game again and reinsert the two parts from the game download to your game file.I believe its map json 1 and 158.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Not true,you can remove the mod.Just download the game again and reinsert the two parts from the game download to your game file.I believe its map json 1 and 158.
i had a fresh install 3.31 and someone had issues (who had the mod installed) when loading to my game, the file didnt load so for my experiance it didnt work.

Reactions: Panzercat39

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Delete the Gallery Mod its breaking you're game.

Reactions: Jazzzzz

Panzercat39

Feb 22, 2023
i had a fresh install 3.31 and someone had issues (who had the mod installed) when loading to my game, the file didnt load so for my experiance it didnt work.
Again, you can uninstall just the mod, and the scene will work, but you have to replace the two files of the mod. After the scene you can reinstall.

vesa0099

Jul 4, 2019
Do you have the decensor patch installed? It's needed before you can get GD.

If you do have it, it's a cumulative chance every Shakala pregnancy after becoming king that it's GD. Usually only 2-4 pregnancies before GD pops out, but in theory up to six.

Once you have GD it takes ~15 days before she grows up enough to make "Her First Hunt" available.
ok and where to find decensor

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes