Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
no, just random gif to cheer and drink
big chance its Beth next on the update due her model change for a patreon poll.
Booooooo!!!!!.... when are we getting GILFs? :p .... GILF.... GILF.... GILF.... GILF.... GILF.... GILF.... GILF :p....

{are you regretting that choice of Gif yet LMAO :devilish:}

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Can anyone help me. I try so many time to get jenny pregnancy but it not working even i have enchant fertility or fertility
Depends. How far into her quest is she? Have you bought her the red outfit?

If you give Tom a Enhanced Fertility as well as taking 1 yourself Jenny will take it for you boosting her to a 50% chance. Also I suggest save scumming just before speaking to Tom. This way you can just reload each time you fail until she gets preg. Instead of wasting time & potions.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Booooooo!!!!!.... when are we getting GILFs? :p .... GILF.... GILF.... GILF.... GILF.... GILF.... GILF.... GILF :p....

{are you regretting that choice of Gif yet LMAO :devilish:}
I agree Give GILF a chance
BTW: Grandmas Hause have new update, there is lot of grandma in this release ;)

Reactions: Stil996

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
1st time player here, why is the battle so hard? i'm really not enjoying fapping with this game.
If you dont like the combat there is a Skeleton down near the Spider Cave in Weirdwood take its key & open the tiny shack next to the guard Watch Tower. Down there is the cheat room. There is a small box on a shelf with the Cheater's Medallion. It basically makes you near un-beatable at the cost of EXP gain.

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
In Weirdwood find a body on the south map edge below the spider caves entrance, it has a note and a key. The key unlocks the shed/outhouse building next to the guard tower. The small space below it has chests with cash and various key potions, the chests refill daily. Some chests are empty until you complete certain quests. There's also an equipable item which makes you nearly (but not completely!) invincible in combat.
How to unlock the new cheat mode.
Pin this to the OP.

Mar 24, 2020
Depends. How far into her quest is she? Have you bought her the red outfit?

If you give Tom a Enhanced Fertility as well as taking 1 yourself Jenny will take it for you boosting her to a 50% chance. Also I suggest save scumming just before speaking to Tom. This way you can just reload each time you fail until she gets preg. Instead of wasting time & potions.
Now i remember that u give tom a fake potion. Damn

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You can give him a real one & Jenny will use it with you
Does she use it on you from the start?? I thought she started doing that after you hit a certain affection rating with her. Or maybe a gap in update is just making me think there was a "buffer" between giving her the potions and her telling you that she's using them with you.

Panzercat39

Feb 22, 2023
Deamon daughter is incest content. If you want see it than you need decensor patch. If you have nev version of game you need add patch
Nope,have the patch,and all missions done,but when i talk to her she just says hi daddy,and my only option is "never mind",it's kind of a bummer.

Illiumnoxy

May 3, 2023
hi guys, in freyja feast quest, when i want to enter hilde tent (quest) i got teleported to gallery room ( i have gallery moD) is there any fix?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes