M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
How catch damn bird snow owl in quest "It Wasn't Me?I have bird cage :unsure:
tab walk so you more silent so you dont ''dash'' after the owl

Just came back to try this again, last time I played was about a year ago.

First time spying on Beth it says missing image.
Can someone get this bug to the dev please.
Not a bug, you need the decensorpatch from the first page
Patreon dont really like incest and beastiality so the base game dont have it active by default.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
so what kind of netorare is in this game? is it avoidable? is the player the one doing the cucking?
NTR in PQ is problematic, different people have different definitions of what counts. A few girls have existing partners, but have their own reasons for switching their affections to the MC if he pursues them. None of the girls are NTRed away from the MC. All of the situations which could be counted as NTR can be avoided, either by an active menu choice or just not pursuing the girl. Note that nearly every girl provides in-game benefits (other than seggs) after a certain point if you do pursue them.

I personally consider Jenny to be the only true NTR if you pursue her. Though several girls get right pissy if they learn the MC is not exclusive to them.

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
Is it
is it
safe to download without fear of bugs?
Safe to download? Yes
Without fear of bugs? ROFLMAO. Oh hell no. Welcome to the development tester pool. Please report any bugs so that Thinkerer can fix them.

Alternatively you can wait till 332 gets released after a few weeks/months when they do a rebuild with all the bug fixes.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PeasantsQuest-3.31
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
The game seems to be losing FPS near Edgar's house... I remember on the first version the central square was very slow, then on version 2+ the game worked perfectly (not a single bug), then I took a break from the game, decided to come back and here again ... problems -_-
Also (it seemed to me) the game is becoming outdated... the quality of animation, everything is somehow weak... maybe I'm being picky, but even when compared with the same A Struggle With Sin (which is developing and animations are improving), this game seems to stand on place...And if you compare with games (NLT Media), so overall it will look like a weak product...
This is what happens when you take a break from playing for a YEAR, and earlier I said that this game is in my top 10 best games...

LordPuma

Nov 22, 2021
How catch damn bird snow owl in quest ....It Wasn't Me.... have bird cage tab walk functions not .... snow owl always flies away

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
NTR in PQ is problematic, different people have different definitions of what counts. A few girls have existing partners, but have their own reasons for switching their affections to the MC if he pursues them. None of the girls are NTRed away from the MC. All of the situations which could be counted as NTR can be avoided, either by an active menu choice or just not pursuing the girl. Note that nearly every girl provides in-game benefits (other than seggs) after a certain point if you do pursue them.

I personally consider Jenny to be the only true NTR if you pursue her. Though several girls get right pissy if they learn the MC is not exclusive to them.
ok thanks

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thanks, DomWolf, for that. I will try to do that. So, then I bypass seeing Beth until I complete the spyglass quest, right? If, I don't I miss out on that scene, right? It sure would be nice if there was a walkthrough for this game. So far, 3 different players have helped me and I think that is wonderful. The players on this game are very helpful with one another, as they should be. Some games, the players are very harsh and act like you don't belong, if you ask questions, they don't respond. Lots of questions and comments and hardly any responses. Which is sad.

Just saw that there are walkthroughs. I will be studying those next.
You wont miss out with that scene. You can do it pretty much whenever at this point and it's a repeatable scene. The early WT is a lil janky but not bad. 1 or 2 misprints on potions & such. If you're not sure about something just ask for clarification. Someone will let ya know.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Just came back to try this again, last time I played was about a year ago.

First time spying on Beth it says missing image.
Can someone get this bug to the dev please.
You need to install Decenser Patch. It's not a bug

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes