PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Either way it's no skin off my back I just posted here in hopes someone had a quick fix or something so that I could actually play the game instead of having this persistent issue fuck my attention span every time I talked to anything. One day, perhaps.
I'm giving you a quick fix for the third time. And you never wrote me back. If I have the Default font, I also have some texts cut off. If I switch to Regular, the problem is gone.
Just try it

Reactions: FunFuntomes

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
I'm giving you a quick fix for the third time. And you never wrote me back. If I have the Default font, I also have some texts cut off. If I switch to Regular, the problem is gone.
Just try it
1710246354048.png
It's the same. I tried all fonts really and it's always far down and if it's large message it gets fuckier and fuckier. Edit: I guess the letters at least don't get cut out like this.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Just try it
he is more complaining of the 1 line between text and name, but that is by default. the Text comes up from the bottom and works its way upward. atleast think that is how its set in the game. But never had people complain about the 1 open line, more the part of text got cut off when the text lines were to long.

For me most imporant that we need to check textlines that gets cut so peole dont miss out on information or quest dialog.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
so... what's everyone's thoughts on Brigitte? I love that slut.
I love short girl and she is shortest of giants. For now she is probably in my TOP5 of PQ
My only regret is that there was no greater interaction at the orgy. And that the MC didn't come later, the sisters could already be on each other.

he is more complaining of the 1 line between text and name, but that is by default. the Text comes up from the bottom and works its way upward. atleast think that is how its set in the game. But never had people complain about the 1 open line, more the part of text got cut off when the text lines were to long.

For me most imporant that we need to check textlines that gets cut so peole dont miss out on information or quest dialog.
I guess I misunderstood the whole thing. I thought he was complaining about the disappearing text, not the space between the name and the text. The problem is that the name is fixed above the textbox. And the text aligns to the bottom of the screen. If the text is short, there will be a big space. If the text is long, there will be a small space.

Reactions: fixrapid and M3ntir

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ok, for those who are just starting this game. You have to go to the blue orb in town and make sure the censorship is off then you go see the girl in the stable. All you are going to see is a distant picture of her naked, next to the horse holding his dick. In other versions, there were good pics of her sucking the horse, not just one. I guess those others were removed. (I'm getting a little upset, already). Censorship sucks donkey dicks!!! (or horse dick)
You need to implement the Decenser Patch to unlock the scene. It should be in the download folder...

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
The warning about the game locking up is apt.
Lewdspot has the game at 3.22 but with the patch for 3.31, the game locks up all the time and now it won't even load.
so... what's everyone's thoughts on Brigitte? I love that slut.
Teasing bitch, gave her the suntan lotion, on max affection, visited over a dozen times, gifts galore and she won't put out.
She needs a good spanking.

• Haha
Reactions: FunFuntomes

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I love short girl and she is shortest of giants. For now she is probably in my TOP5 of PQ
My only regret is that there was no greater interaction at the orgy. And that the MC didn't come later, the sisters could already be on each other.

I guess I misunderstood the whole thing. I thought he was complaining about the disappearing text, not the space between the name and the text. The problem is that the name is fixed above the textbox. And the text aligns to the bottom of the screen. If the text is short, there will be a big space. If the text is long, there will be a small space.
i had the same thing. thought really text was missing at some point. that is why i went back in other older saves/game versions.
its all the same way. so guess he really had issue with the one open line. i am relaved that isnt a issue with text missing again.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes