DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Roderick is just the mayor's son... there's nothing to indicate Hans was a noble
He was raised in wealth & has a classist attitude. He may not be a "true noble" but hes definetly higher in wealth & power than the common man. Perhaps I worded that wrong.

My point was that he may have been a pawn, but I dont think Cath planned to remove him. At least not if he was a useful & easily manipulated ally. We know nothing of their relationship outside of that letter. But we do know from her wording that Cath definetly seems manipulative.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
He was raised in wealth & has a classist attitude. He may not be a "true noble" but hes definetly higher in wealth & power than the common man. Perhaps I worded that wrong.

My point was that he may have been a pawn, but I dont think Cath planned to remove him. At least not if he was a useful & easily manipulated ally. We know nothing of their relationship outside of that letter. But we do know from her wording that Cath definetly seems manipulative.
Roderick always gave me the impression of a bitter wannabe noble, perhaps Cath used that and revealing to him her social status to make him do her bidding in the hopes of marrying the baron's daughter. Perhaps, and this ties into my "cath is a double agent" idea, she was going to get rid of roderick once he would be no longer useful

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Roderick always gave me the impression of a bitter wannabe noble, perhaps Cath used that and revealing to him her social status to make him do her bidding in the hopes of marrying the baron's daughter. Perhaps, and this ties into my "cath is a double agent" idea, she was going to get rid of roderick once he would be no longer useful
Possible. He was a right dick!

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Because I believe there should be some mother and son content in this game.
Almost certainly, though you'll probably be disappointed with the "official" builds. Due to Patreon rules, as of v3.41 (the most recent update) and going forward all 'family' and 'animal' content has been removed from the main builds. This applies to all "official" ways to download the game: Patreon, SubscribeStar, and the DL links on the game's Discord. Some 'family' content is modified so it no longer qualifies as that; other 'family' content and the 'animal' content no longer happens at all. (There is a small amount of content that some players count as 'animal' but others don't...those are for you to decide on.)

The censorship patch restores 'family' content, and the "Gnome's" patch restores 'animal' content; they must be installed every time you DL a new version. Most sites where you can play PQ online have these already installed, but their stability for gameplay/saves can be questionable and some are downright dodgy.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Because I believe there should be some mother and son content in this game.
Almost certainly, though you'll probably be disappointed with the "official" builds. Due to Patreon rules, as of v3.41 (the most recent update) and going forward all 'family' and 'animal' content has been removed from the main builds. This applies to all "official" ways to download the game: Patreon, SubscribeStar, and the DL links on the game's Discord. Some 'family' content is modified so it no longer qualifies as that; other 'family' content and the 'animal' content no longer happen at all. (There is a small amount of content that some players count as 'animal' but others don't...those are for you to decide on.)

The censorship patch restores 'family' content, and the "Gnome's" patch restores 'animal' content; they must be installed every time you DL a new version. Most sites where you can play PQ online have these already installed, but their stability for gameplay/saves is questionable and some are downright dodgy.
Everything Damagus01 is correct here. The only patch truly required is the Decenser Patch (incest) which is connected to some main story events (the Succubus pregnancy will just... happen. GoblinDaighter will not be born at all) while the MC is made the step-brother to Julia (younger sister) instead of half-sibling without the patch.

The Gnome's Mod (bestiality) isnt NEEDED unless you want it.

The only site I have ever had consistently good luck with is Lewdspot. The saving is fine & I hardly hit any bugs (mabey once or twice in the past).

Reactions: Damagus01
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes