DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i hope for this kind of dwarf :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the spoilers is the 2D version. in the link to Rule 34 there is video in all her 3D Glory.
Might wanna specify to some of tthesehorny dogs that this is NOT a PQ sneak peak! I dont wanna run around putting out fires lol

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
doenst say any Tinkerer update post OR sneak peak.
people just need to learn to read .
This is impossible for most people on the internet. Everyone can write, but few can read.

To the dwarf. She looks a lot like Rosey to me. Little redhead. Maybe if she was dark haired and a little more muscular.

And she doesn't even have a beard.

Funny off topoic fact: Speaking of beards. the only member of ZZ Top who didn't have a beard have name Beard.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
To the dwarf. She looks a lot like Rosey to me. Little redhead. Maybe if she was dark haired and a little more muscular.
Agreed and mabey a dwarf girl should have some ruinic tattoos like the Celts & Norsmen.

And she doesn't even have a beard.
I never liked the concept of female dwarves having beards. I prefer the idea that female Dwarves just have a lower birth rate than males. But that's just me.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Have you ever read anything by Pratchett?
According to him, dwarf women are just as bearded as men. Sometimes so much that no one knows until the wedding night whether it is a male or a female.
I hope the Tinkerer chooses a different type of dwarf for our blacksmith
Terry Pratchet was the king of merging parody & deconstruction with a love for fantasy & genre. So I wouldnt put too much stock into his Dwarves as much as I love his work it was obviously written as a loving parody of a standard fantasy trope.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Tell the joke
God created the world in six days. On the seventh day he admired his creation. He sees the animals running in the woods, the birds in the sky, Adam working.
In that, he notices Eve in the sea washing her pussy. He gets horrified and says "I'll never get this out of those fishes again."

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I didn't say that there weren't eras when people didn't take care of themselves. But the Middle Ages is quite a dirty period for me. Even in the 17th century, picking lice from a wig was a popular pastime. In addition, in most of the books I read glorified hair growth during this period.
People wore wigs because you didn’t have to pick lice out of them; you could simply take it off and boil it in a pot of water.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
When you all done discussing how hair and all woman were in the olden days.
when you all agree or something just make a report.

Tinkerer was intrested when i said people are discussing it already for some pages.
but i am to lazyt to make the report myself :D

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Tinkerer was intrested when i said people are discussing it already for some pages.
Honestly it feels like a cultural/media opinion vs historical snippets both masking the fact people seem to be more interested in just the overall theme of bush in the game. Also people are discussing the hygiene & self grooming habits of the dark ages & wether MC's women would have time to trim. (I'm on team trim).

It all started when someone said medieval times the girls all have bush & I pointed out some have bare or shaven bush. Then it devolves into the above. Then when it came to the dwarf we all seem yo agree she should have hair but the question is how much (also we all seem to agree no beard).

TLdR; the overall consensus is bush is fine, but variation is preferable. Dwarf should have bush but not a downstairs beard :LOL:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

Wait... what are we talking about now? That Sneak peek with the Dwarf??

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Honestly it feels like a cultural/media opinion vs historical snippets both masking the fact people seem to be more interested in just the overall theme of bush in the game. Also people are discussing the hygiene & self grooming habits of the dark ages & wether MC's women would have time to trim. (I'm on team trim).

It all started when someone said medieval times the girls all have bush & I pointed out some have bare or shaven bush. Then it devolves into the above. Then when it came to the dwarf we all seem yo agree she should have hair but the question is how much (also we all seem to agree no beard).

TLdR; the overall consensus is bush is fine, but variation is preferable. Dwarf should have bush but not a downstairs beard :LOL:
Thanks for the update so i can inform Tinkerer.

Wait... what are we talking about now? That Sneak peek with the Dwarf??

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
nope.gif
i thought you were smarter than this, damm i am dissapointed to found out its not the case.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ok so heres 3 things I would love to see utilised more in this game:

The Spyglass
This is a tool added as part of Beth's story. It's only use is to spy on her while she is in the Barn (playing w/ herself or Samson) & honestly it feels like a wasted item. I heard that Tinkerer originally did plan to have more uses for it but never did.

I would love to see this implemented more (both in future quests & perhaps retroactively). Perhaps add more chances to spy on girls/secret scenes where MC gets to be a voyer? Imagine if MC is dealing with the Baron & he has the option to climb a tree to see Baron's Daughte (Cath?) changing or masturbating but needs the Spyglass to do so (for example).

Also in quests where we have to cross enemy infested maps it would be cool to have the option of using the Spyglass to get a birds eye view that shows us the battlefield before we walk in. Imagine being shown an overview of the Goblin Valley when going after the Goblin King. If you have the Spyglass you could use that to better plan how you're approach the Goblin King. I can see this being really helpful with future battle maps as well for planning ahead.

And mabey there secrets hidden in a map that the Spyglass can reveal?

The Rod of Duplication
I know this one is a source of contention for some people on here but for people like me who enjoy me & I DP content this is one I would love to see implemented in future & retroactively. And as it's now a Side Mission with no main story association it should be fine.

Honestly I feel Tinkerer missed an oppertunity when he didnt have MC & Clone DP Erevi :(, so I would love to see that happen with her & some other characters. Mabey Tinkerer can add a Duplicate scene to the existing girls as well? Just throwing some ideas out there to see if people like 'em:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Minions (Party)
Currently the Goblins make for an ok party of expendable minions but they are restricted in where they can go... which kinda makes them useless. I would love access to MORE party minions that can be used in different zones.

Mabey Gargoyles can be recruited to join MC (might get restricted to the Western Road) or mabey Venomina's Giant Spiders can be recruited! Or if we want something with a lil more freedom in "civilised" zones, mabey as mayor we can recruited some Guards? That could be cool.

I'm up for hearing other ideas that could make these ideas better for the game. Anything to make them sound more useful as a mechanic to be added at some point :)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Minions (Party)
Currently the Goblins make for an ok party of expendable minions but they are restricted in where they can go... which kinda makes them useless. I would love access to MORE party minions that can be used in different zones.

Mabey Gargoyles can be recruited to join MC (might get restricted to the Western Road) or mabey Venomina's Giant Spiders can be recruited! Or if we want something with a lil more freedom in "civilised" zones, mabey as mayor we can recruited some Guards? That could be cool.
with Eckhat out of the picture, the town needs a new guard captain, and I always had a soft spot for Aveline in dragon age 2. so would be nice to have a love interest that worked as guard captain and she could be asked to join MC on adventures as a minion. or a female knight with her squire (the squire could die and MC would have to hire a new one)

4.20 star(s) 203 Votes