FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Ok so heres 3 things I would love to see utilised more in this game:

The Spyglass
This is a tool added as part of Beth's story. It's only use is to spy on her while she is in the Barn (playing w/ herself or Samson) & honestly it feels like a wasted item. I heard that Tinkerer originally did plan to have more uses for it but never did.

I would love to see this implemented more (both in future quests & perhaps retroactively). Perhaps add more chances to spy on girls/secret scenes where MC gets to be a voyer? Imagine if MC is dealing with the Baron & he has the option to climb a tree to see Baron's Daughte (Cath?) changing or masturbating but needs the Spyglass to do so (for example).

Also in quests where we have to cross enemy infested maps it would be cool to have the option of using the Spyglass to get a birds eye view that shows us the battlefield before we walk in. Imagine being shown an overview of the Goblin Valley when going after the Goblin King. If you have the Spyglass you could use that to better plan how you're approach the Goblin King. I can see this being really helpful with future battle maps as well for planning ahead.

And mabey there secrets hidden in a map that the Spyglass can reveal?

The Rod of Duplication
I know this one is a source of contention for some people on here but for people like me who enjoy me & I DP content this is one I would love to see implemented in future & retroactively. And as it's now a Side Mission with no main story association it should be fine.

Honestly I feel Tinkerer missed an oppertunity when he didnt have MC & Clone DP Erevi :(, so I would love to see that happen with her & some other characters. Mabey Tinkerer can add a Duplicate scene to the existing girls as well? Just throwing some ideas out there to see if people like 'em:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Minions (Party)
Currently the Goblins make for an ok party of expendable minions but they are restricted in where they can go... which kinda makes them useless. I would love access to MORE party minions that can be used in different zones.

Mabey Gargoyles can be recruited to join MC (might get restricted to the Western Road) or mabey Venomina's Giant Spiders can be recruited! Or if we want something with a lil more freedom in "civilised" zones, mabey as mayor we can recruited some Guards? That could be cool.

I'm up for hearing other ideas that could make these ideas better for the game. Anything to make them sound more useful as a mechanic to be added at some point :)
you know the discord has a suggestions channel? you might've posted all this there

Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm just joking... your obsession with Mrs Miller is amusing
Mrs Miller represents superb POTENTIAL content. if you can get enough people to show enthusiasm for POTENTIAL content, then that POTENTIAL content as a chance of becoming ACTUAL content. Case in point Annabelle and the extra Batbreeders.

Feel free to explain how disparaging someones intellect is humorous.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Mrs Miller represents superb POTENTIAL content. if you can get enough people to show enthusiasm for POTENTIAL content, then that POTENTIAL content as a chance of becoming ACTUAL content. Case in point Annabelle and the extra Batbreeders.

Feel free to explain how disparaging someones intellect is humorous.
no one is disparaging your inteligence

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
with Eckhat out of the picture, the town needs a new guard captain, and I always had a soft spot for Aveline in dragon age 2. so would be nice to have a love interest that worked as guard captain and she could be asked to join MC on adventures as a minion. or a female knight with her squire (the squire could die and MC would have to hire a new one)
The only worry I have with that is the space we have in the BoGs & the LIs already spoken about by Tinkerer. Unless he wants to reshape the book a bit to make more room.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
you know the discord has a suggestions channel? you might've posted all this there
Never. This is like 1 of 2 sites I have an account in & for me that's already 1 too many accounts. I'm not gonna add myself to more lol. But if you wanna steel my suggestions & pass them as you're own (?) be my Guest :p I'll just be happy to see them utilised.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Never. This is like 1 of 2 sites I have an account in & for me that's already 1 too many accounts. I'm not gonna add myself to more lol. But if you wanna steel my suggestions & pass them as you're own (?) be my Guest :p I'll just be happy to see them utilised.
the suggestion has been passed as coming from the thread

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

The Spyglass
This is a tool added as part of Beth's story. It's only use is to spy on her while she is in the Barn (playing w/ herself or Samson) & honestly it feels like a wasted item. I heard that Tinkerer originally did plan to have more uses for it but never did.

I would love to see this implemented more (both in future quests & perhaps retroactively). Perhaps add more chances to spy on girls/secret scenes where MC gets to be a voyer? Imagine if MC is dealing with the Baron & he has the option to climb a tree to see Baron's Daughte (Cath?) changing or masturbating but needs the Spyglass to do so (for example).

Also in quests where we have to cross enemy infested maps it would be cool to have the option of using the Spyglass to get a birds eye view that shows us the battlefield before we walk in. Imagine being shown an overview of the Goblin Valley when going after the Goblin King. If you have the Spyglass you could use that to better plan how you're approach the Goblin King. I can see this being really helpful with future battle maps as well for planning ahead.

The Rod of Duplication
I know this one is a source of contention for some people on here but for people like me who enjoy me & I DP content this is one I would love to see implemented in future & retroactively. And as it's now a Side Mission with no main story association it should be fine.

Honestly I feel Tinkerer missed an oppertunity when he didnt have MC & Clone DP Erevi :(, so I would love to see that happen with her & some other characters. Mabey Tinkerer can add a Duplicate scene to the existing girls as well? Just throwing some ideas out there to see if people like 'em:

Minions (Party)
Currently the Goblins make for an ok party of expendable minions but they are restricted in where they can go... which kinda makes them useless. I would love access to MORE party minions that can be used in different zones.

Mabey Gargoyles can be recruited to join MC (might get restricted to the Western Road) or mabey Venomina's Giant Spiders can be recruited! Or if we want something with a lil more freedom in "civilised" zones, mabey as mayor we can recruited some Guards? That could be cool.

I'm up for hearing other ideas that could make these ideas better for the game. Anything to make them sound more useful as a mechanic to be added at some point :)
This is your best ideas ever. But where is Greta part? Maybe grandma with grand daughter with MC and Clone

Today we were thinking that I would like it if there was a very cheeky girl. Orphan, street child. Or a spoiled rich girl playing it. Or just something like that.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

The Spyglass

The Rod of Duplication

Minions (Party)

TinkererToday at 20:43
Yes, it's indeed an object that was forgotten along the way. Will see if I can add some more uses for it. The overview suggestion is also kind of interesting, should be possible.

someone reposted it on the discord.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yeah. Or Count Orlov's daughter trying to reclaim her father's title/lands from the Baron, the end justifying the means.
Barons are lower in rank than a count or viscount. So the Count would have ruled a County, of which the Barony would be part of. I doubt a lowly Abron would be able to take over a County & not get on the radar of higher nobility, including the King himself.

Pretty sure Count Orlov just died from a heart attack or other obesity induced health failure from what little we know from Marcus. Its most lilley hos direct male hier took/will take over.

I'm more under the impression Cath is the Baron's daughter. It feels like a natural story development. We know this Cath woman is planning to other throw the Baron & we know the Baron has a daughter. All textbook world building IMO. Feel like shes gonna be a lil like the villainess princess from Witcher: Blood & Wine in her demeanor.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Barons are lower in rank than a count or viscount. So the Count would have ruled a County, of which the Barony would be part of. I doubt a lowly Abron would be able to take over a County & not get on the radar of higher nobility, including the King himself.
Baron, Count, Marquis, Duke, etc. varied in definition and precedence over time and across different countries. "Baron" in England used to mean their fief came directly from the King rather than through subinfeudation, putting them in the higher nobility. There's also practical power. Many historical nobles had a lot more military/economic/political power than their titles might suggest. Or a lot less...
Pretty sure Count Orlov just died from a heart attack or other obesity induced health failure from what little we know from Marcus. Its most lilley hos direct male hier took/will take over.
Agreed on how he died. But who inherits if he didn't have a male heir, direct or otherwise? We know PQ's society doesn't cotton to women holding authority on their own...the reason the MC becomes Mayor. Feudal fiefs did very occasionally get broken up and reassigned rather than having someone else marry the widow/daughter of an heirless deceased noble, and the title went extinct (unless someone resurrected it later).
I'm more under the impression Cath is the Baron's daughter. It feels like a natural story development. We know this Cath woman is planning to other throw the Baron & we know the Baron has a daughter. All textbook world building IMO. Feel like shes gonna be a lil like the villainess princess from Witcher: Blood & Wine in her demeanor.
I'm perfectly fine with whatever story Tinkerer makes for Cath as long as she's villainous, or at least thoroughly ruthless. :)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Baron, Count, Marquis, Duke, etc. varied in definition and precedence over time and across different countries. "Baron" in England used to mean their fief came directly from the King rather than through subinfeudation, putting them in the higher nobility. There's also practical power. Many historical nobles had a lot more military/economic/political power than their titles might suggest. Or a lot less...

Agreed on how he died. But who inherits if he didn't have a male heir, direct or otherwise? We know PQ's society doesn't cotton to women holding authority on their own...the reason the MC becomes Mayor. Feudal fiefs did very occasionally get broken up and reassigned rather than having someone else marry the widow/daughter of an heirless deceased noble, and the title went extinct (unless someone resurrected it later).

I'm perfectly fine with whatever story Tinkerer makes for Cath as long as she's villainous, or at least thoroughly ruthless. :)
I did check to see what held a higher rank & as far as I'm aware in Britain Baron is lower than Count but I'm also not a history buff so I'm not gonna argue on that point lol.

Orlov felt very much like a throwaway excuse on why the sex frames were there. And doubt he has had much thought put into his character since then if I'm honest.

I want her to be ruthless & villainess in her desire to rule, but I feel like Erevi & Victoria she should have a softer side that MC can bring out in her. Also I love the idea that she plays up the role of the sweet, lovley, naive noble girl when shes in court. The personality switch when shes alone with MC, out of public eye, would be like whiplash :ROFLMAO:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I did check to see what held a higher rank & as far as I'm aware in Britain Baron is lower than Count but I'm also not a history buff so I'm not gonna argue on that point lol.
Yeah, not worth digging deep on it. Probably best to acknowledge it gets more complicated the further back you go, and we don't know for sure what Tinkerer has in mind, if anything.
Orlov felt very much like a throwaway excuse on why the sex frames were there. And doubt he has had much thought put into his character since then if I'm honest.
I'm with you on this. But I always enjoy when something mentioned in passing turns out to have significance later.
I want her to be ruthless & villainess in her desire to rule, but I feel like Erevi & Victoria she should have a softer side that MC can bring out in her. Also I love the idea that she plays up the role of the sweet, lovley, naive noble girl when shes in court. The personality switch when shes alone with MC, out of public eye, would be like whiplash :ROFLMAO:
Same. :)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I'm perfectly fine with whatever story Tinkerer makes for Cath as long as she's villainous, or at least thoroughly ruthless.
my theory is that Cath is a double agent; tired of her father's incompetence or even his schemes with the criminals, she pretended to become the bandits leader to deplate their forces on meaningless tasks like sending roderick to wierwood expecting him to fail

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
my theory is that Cath is a double agent; tired of her father's incompetence or even his schemes with the criminals, she pretended to become the bandits leader to deplate their forces on meaningless tasks like sending roderick to wierwood expecting him to fail
See my question is, IS/was Roderick a bandit or was he a noble that who got mixed up with Cath & got put in charge of some bandits? Theres a difference IMO. She most lilley of planned for him to succeed so she can control the town & then after she has complete control she may have set him to poison the bandits & replaced them with new guards.

• Thinking Face

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
See my question is, IS/was Roderick a bandit or was he a noble that who got mixed up with Cath & got put in charge of some bandits? Theres a difference IMO. She most lilley of planned for him to succeed so she can control the town & then after she has complete control she may have set him to poison the bandits & replaced them with new guards.
Roderick is just the mayor's son... there's nothing to indicate Hans was a noble

4.20 star(s) 203 Votes