Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Sorry I didnt reply to any of this. I was at work then went strate to bed.

1. We have Tranquilizer Syringes mabey use that?
2. Patreon would probably have a problem. But Subscribstar seems more lenient.
3. Agreed. Hence why I said Pollen laced Blood or perhaps a Blood Patry.

It's also consistent across modern media that Vamps can eat blood from out of a human body as long as its kept alive (blood banks & such) but it's like eating a McD's Burger, not filling & lacks all necessary nutrients. But the vamps also talked about feeding on the Ghouls (hence there absence) which would be un-Dead blood. So we have wiggle room. Vamps might enjoy the addictive taste of the Pollen Blood/Pastry as much as living girls love Special Pastries.

You're proposition is equally a good idea as.

-A way to make them horny as discussed above.
-Shorten there pregnancy time from 25 days to 20 days (all girls used to be 25 before Tink changed it. Vamps were left tho :()
-Give th Gargoyles a minion role so they can help MC in fights. Like the Goblins.
-Dhampir daughter (I have written a concept for such a character I'm sure I've put up here before but for the curious I'm happy to re-upload it)
  1. We have "Tranquilizers" I don't see where it says "syringes" and the context of using it a melee weapon suggests it's probably more more likely a club with a "tranquil" enchantment (or a solid needle/dart that is coated in a tranquilizing poison) than a Hypodermic Needle... Damagus01 already pointed out the Tranquilizer angle #42,391, which I had forgotten BTW
  2. Given Tinkerers latest revision (aka gnome patch) I'd guess staying on Patreons good side is high on his list of priorities.
  3. You suggest unappetising Blood packs as a way to slip them an aphrodisiac!! you don't see the flaw in that? Special Pastries are Appetising & Morish, if they weren't, how easy do you think it would be to tempt the girls to eat them??

Ghouls are in the grey zone with some sources placing them as Undead and others not (personally I'd say they aren't Undead, my favourite interpretation is they are corrupted living creatures), Tinkerers version seems to suggest he thinks the same, seeing as the Vamps seem to kill them, turning them into zombies.
---
The more I think on it the more I like the thought of the MC offering his own veins to the Vamps (It's more intimate and surely the "strength"/"purity" of his blood has to be more appealing than that of some low life bandit), then dosing himself with potions to affect them in different ways...

Personally I don't care about minions for the Party, I'd rather use them as "ferries" (leave stuff like Bandits tied to a tree for them to collect later and transport to relevant locations) or maybe have them go on raids to capture Bandits or certain resources themselves (have a random bandit appear in the dungeons every week or so).

I'd never say no to more Females and a Dhampir could be interesting, BTW so could a range of other "halloween" girls to populate Castle Tepes... "werewolf" in particular :D

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
  1. We have "Tranquilizers" I don't see where it says "syringes" and the context of using it a melee weapon suggests it's probably more more likely a club with a "tranquil" enchantment (or a solid needle/dart that is coated in a tranquilizing poison) than a Hypodermic Needle... Damagus01 already pointed out the Tranquilizer angle #42,391, which I had forgotten BTW
  2. Given Tinkerers latest revision (aka gnome patch) I'd guess staying on Patreons good side is high on his list of priorities.
  3. You suggest unappetising Blood packs as a way to slip them an aphrodisiac!! you don't see the flaw in that? Special Pastries are Appetising & Morish, if they weren't, how easy do you think it would be to tempt the girls to eat them??

Ghouls are in the grey zone with some sources placing them as Undead and others not (personally I'd say they aren't Undead, my favourite interpretation is they are corrupted living creatures), Tinkerers version seems to suggest he thinks the same, seeing as the Vamps seem to kill them, turning them into zombies.
---
The more I think on it the more I like the thought of the MC offering his own veins to the Vamps (It's more intimate and surely the "strength"/"purity" of his blood has to be more appealing than that of some low life bandit), then dosing himself with potions to affect them in different ways...

Personally I don't care about minions for the Party, I'd rather use them as "ferries" (leave stuff like Bandits tied to a tree for them to collect later and transport to relevant locations) or maybe have them go on raids to capture Bandits or certain resources themselves (have a random bandit appear in the dungeons every week or so).

I'd never say no to more Females and a Dhampir could be interesting, BTW so could a range of other "halloween" girls to populate Castle Tepes... "werewolf" in particular :D
1) The fact it's a melee weapon & not a ranged makes me believe it's probably a Syringe type device. MC jabs the needle & injects the substance. But it's never made clear so I'm not gonna argue either way. I still think it's too much hassle to add another component to the situation. I prefer Pollen Blood from MC one way or another.
2) Agreed.
3) I suggest an idea based on what I know. I also agreed that you're version is also an appealing idea. Again no argument here I just wanted to explain my side.

I too prefer to idea of Ghouls being corrupted being or there own species all together. However it depends on the media. Most media has it that Ghouls are;
1) Corpse-Eating Zombies (undead)
2) Humans corrupted by eating corpses or blighted flesh (living)
3) There own species, either as a type of not-undead corpse-eater (Necrophage) or Djinn (Ghūl).
You could argue that living creatures corrupted into Ghouls could exist in a half-life state of not-undeath in which case they would be a type of undead. Like Vampires are a type of undead, which I personally refer to as Immortal Undeath. As you said, gray area.

Well FunFuntomes wants me toreupload the Dhampir idea I had. It's a bit rough in places but feel free to give it a look once I re-upload in a bit.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FunFuntomes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
  1. You suggest unappetising Blood packs as a way to slip them an aphrodisiac!! you don't see the flaw in that? Special Pastries are Appetising & Morish, if they weren't, how easy do you think it would be to tempt the girls to eat them??
) I suggest an idea based on what I know. I also agreed that you're version is also an appealing idea. Again no argument here I just wanted to explain my side.
I think once MC's bloodline is discovered (you know the whole demigod thing) Tinkerer could reveal that MC's blood alone is enough to excite the vampires. I believe however it should reflect how addictive his blood is and each feeding should inflict 40 damage points ( that's how much blood the vampires would drink before regaining control

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think once MC's bloodline is discovered (you know the whole demigod thing) Tinkerer could reveal that MC's blood alone is enough to excite the vampires. I believe however it should reflect how addictive his blood is and each feeding should inflict 40 damage points ( that's how much blood the vampires would drink before regaining control
I'm trying to think if the vamps have ever actually tasted MC's blood? Apart from the Non-Cannon death scene where they devour him....

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Night On The Town
Requirments:
Complete "Child of Three Mothers".
Objectives: Defend Castle Tepes from Purifiers!
Difficulty: Medium.
Youre DahmpirDaughter has grown into an attractive young woman in a short time much to you're surprise! She asks to go explore the nearby city, but her mums are not ok with this. You offer to be her guide & they reluctantly let her go. While in Greyport she will ask to see the sites. Take her to Harold's Petshop (wrre she sees a werewolf in a cage), the Black Dragon (were she learns about potions) & the Moist Maiden. While there she will attempt to seduce MC (you're choice to be weak or not lol). After you leave your be accosted by Thugs, MC & DD (short for DhampirDaughter) kill them & return to the Castle.
I think this quest should be a repetable, like DD wants to go to town and travel with MC. and each time she would capture a thug for her mums

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think this quest should be a repetable, like DD wants to go to town and travel with MC. and each time she would capture a thug for her mums
I dont see why not. Could raise her affection as daddy-daughter bonding time.

I'm always looking for ways to make my fan creations better so constructive criticism, alternative thoughts & shared ideas are always welcome :)

Last edited:
Reactions: FunFuntomes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
•Priests of Light- Holy men in service of the Lord of Light who seek to purify the land through his divine blessings & miracles. They cast divine spells & heal Purifiers in battle.
I'm not sure about the healing part. that would be an annoying game mechanic
•The Ancient Vampire- A being of ancient & dark origin that lies in slumber within the Ancient's Tomb. Completly optional to fight & stronger than the Master & Reanna combined (potentially one of the strongest enemies in the game).
one problem with the ancient vampire is that he would have vampiric abilities like the ones the master had and that fucker was capable of killing a whole party with his command, players would need to have the shard rings equipped to resist the command

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
If the sun rises before MC & Adoabi leave she will make MC wait with her until nightfall {timeskip}
I think this is the part where a timeskip would be wasted... I think instead MC should guard Adaobi's resting placeby fight waves of purifiers. the waves would keep incoming till sunset when Adaobi would rise and the purifers would flee, with a purifiers lieutenant as the boss at sunset

• Thinking Face

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
1) The fact it's a melee weapon & not a ranged makes me believe it's probably a Syringe type device. MC jabs the needle & injects the substance. But it's never made clear so I'm not gonna argue either way.
When you get it from Harald he's shown handing the MC a (huge!) syringe, and saying to be sure to stick Dolf a couple of times with it.

Reactions: Stil996 and DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm not sure about the healing part. that would be an annoying game mechanic
No more annoying than the Trolls. I would make the healing like Minor Healing, or something stronger but weaker than Greater Healing. Just something to keep the enemies in ranks a little longer.

They would only heal 1 ally at a time & they cant self heal (cos that would be selfish).

one problem with the ancient vampire is that he would have vampiric abilities like the ones the master had and that fucker was capable of killing a whole party with his command, players would need to have the shard rings equipped to resist the command
As a type of proto-vampire he would be powerful but weak AF from aeons of being trapped. So mabey MC can defeat him cos of his weakness.

Again this is why I said optional: both as an objective & as something to add.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think this is the part where a timeskip would be wasted... I think instead MC should guard Adaobi's resting placeby fight waves of purifiers. the waves would keep incoming till sunset when Adaobi would rise and the purifers would flee, with a purifiers lieutenant as the boss at sunset
Well that that point MC & Adaobi would have already killed the Purifiers, & it would only happen if MC ran out of time during the night & Adaobi cant leave. Why create a wave based encounter for the slight chance she MIGHT not be able to leave yet.

It's like waiting with Ziva until the night so you can do the moonlight puzzle.

4.20 star(s) 203 Votes