Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
what are the list of spells you can learn in the game and where can you find more
All Spells come from Erevi except one (wither), and that one comes from a book you'll find on one of her quests.
I'm not going to list them right now, just know the best one comes when you first meet her/become her apprentice, the rest come when they are needed.

• Sad
Reactions: FunFuntomes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
what are the list of spells you can learn in the game and where can you find more
heal small wounds : you get that at the start of the game. heals an insignificant amount of health

stun: you learn that when you become Erevi's apprentice. lets you stun and capture creatures

chain lightning: you learn that as Erevi's apprentic. does moderate damage, can proc on multiple targets. your imp learns t when leveling

magic weapons: erevi teaches you that when she sends you to investigate a cult. conjures a magic sword that disappears at the start of the next day

wither: you find the spell in a crate in the cultists ruins. does mderatedamage on hit, disables enemy healing ad does damage over time

summon: taught by Erevi when you build a crib for her daughter. lets you transform into other creatures out of combat

night vision: you can use it when you drink a potion of vampiric blood. lets you see in the dark

awe: you gain it by having one point of vampiric blood. gives the target girl a week's worth of affection

flame : your imp learns it when leveling. decent damage agaiinst a single target

mesmerize: your imp learns it when leveling. enemies skip their turn till the spell wears off

there are also a few other spells but since those are available only for temporary companions,I didn't list them

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
heal small wounds : you get that at the start of the game. heals an insignificant amount of health

stun: you learn that when you become Erevi's apprentice. lets you stun and capture creatures

chain lightning: you learn that as Erevi's apprentic. does moderate damage, can proc on multiple targets. your imp learns t when leveling

magic weapons: erevi teaches you that when she sends you to investigate a cult. conjures a magic sword that disappears at the start of the next day

wither: you find the spell in a crate in the cultists ruins. does mderatedamage on hit, disables enemy healing ad does damage over time

summon: taught by Erevi when you build a crib for her daughter. lets you transform into other creatures out of combat

night vision: you can use it when you drink a potion of vampiric blood. lets you see in the dark

awe: you gain it by having one point of vampiric blood. gives the target girl a week's worth of affection

flame : your imp learns it when leveling. decent damage agaiinst a single target

mesmerize: your imp learns it when leveling. enemies skip their turn till the spell wears off

there are also a few other spells but since those are available only for temporary companions,I didn't list them
Why the sad face? you upset I didn't list the spells? or are you suggesting my statement was inaccurate? I stand by it BTW, The OP asked "WHERE do I FIND more?", If you need to FIND a spell, Erevi is the answer.
Chain Lightning IMO is the only worthwhile Spell,
You don't FIND Heal, Flame or Mesmerize, they happen when you play the game.
NightVision isn't a spell it's a potion...
Stun & Summon are just a means to complete quests.

Awe is the only one that might count as an addendum to my answer since it's an effect you might "search" for.

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Why the sad face? you upset I didn't list the spells? or are you suggesting my statement was inaccurate? I stand by it BTW, The OP ask WHERE do I FIND more?, Everi is the answer to that question. Chain Lightning IMO is the only worthwhile Spell,
You don't FIND Heal, Flame or Mesmerize, they happen when you play the game.
NightVision isn't a spell it's a potion...
Stun & Summon are just a means to complete quests.

Awe is the only one that might count as an addendum to my answer
the sad face was because you didn't write the list

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
the sad face was because you didn't write the list
Why would I write the list :cautious: as I interpret the OP's question he was hoping there would be spells to collect around the map that might be missed if you didn't search for them. ( Thebreeder1990 there isn't BTW, with the exception of the already mentioned "Wither")
And like I said the only spell I use regularly is Chain Lightning (I rush Erevi to get it as early as I can), nothing else is worth searching for IMO everything else can happen in due course in which case the story gives you it when you need it.

Awe is possibly the only other ability worth "rushing" IMO, if it weren't for the fact you should already be rushing the Vamps... because well... they are hot :p + Oksana...;)

• Haha
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Nearly every NPC who can join the MC's party has this spell. (Doggo doesn't have MP let alone the spell. :p ) The healed amount is small but not insignificant IMO, especially once you reach double-digit levels. Equipping a ring of magic also improves it.
chain lightning
That's lightning bolt. Maybe the name was changed at some point?
If that's what it originally did it's been changed. Now it imbues a physical weapon so it can hit things that normally can't be hit by physical, with no special affect I've noticed on regular foes. The weapon still evaporates at the beginning of the next day, though.

You left out "travel," used with the Waystones for fast travel.

Thebreeder1990 Some NPCs have spell-like abilities which don't use magic/mana, Oksana for example.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Vixenatrix will get her update, same as with Maghda, Gwynneth, Hilde, Beth, etc. Tinkerer is taking a breather from "finishing" existing girls (she's the only one left to do that for) but it IS on his plate.

Last edited:

Donutella

May 21, 2018
NEED HELP

I played until 3.21 version and downloaded the 3.41 version... I placed all of my saves to the newer version, now I have fast travel portals as an overlay now, does anyone know how to fix this problem? or how to move saves across different versions?

Thanks.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
NEED HELP

I played until 3.21 version and downloaded the 3.41 version... I placed all of my saves to the newer version, now I have fast travel portals as an overlay now, does anyone know how to fix this problem? or how to move saves across different versions?

Thanks.
Did you copy only individual files or the whole folder? Did you copy the globalfile as well?

Donutella

May 21, 2018
Did you copy only individual files or the whole folder? Did you copy the globalfile as well?
Yes, I have taken the save folder to the new version... I have found a fix by pressing the fast travel portal again then the overlay disappears, but I don't know if this'll affect my save in the long run.

4.20 star(s) 203 Votes