PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Fan made DhampireDaughter idea. NOT CANNON
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It would be fun if the vampires got mad at the MC for seducing their daughter. And it could be another quest. Similar to how he was during Shakala and GD's fight.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It would be fun if the vampires got mad at the MC for seducing their daughter. And it could be another quest. Similar to how he was during Shakala and GD's fight.
I did think of that BUT I couldnt think of a way of doing it without re-harshing old shit... give me some time & I'm sure I'll come up with something lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I did think of that BUT I couldnt think of a way of doing it without re-harshing old shit... give me some time & I'm sure I'll come up with something lol
One of the vampire girls (probably DD) might take offense and run away. Lord of Light henchmen could capture her and the MC would go rescue her. The others couldn't because of the light.

Wasn't there already something like this?

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
One of the vampire girls (probably DD) might take offense and run away. Lord of Light henchmen could capture her and the MC would go rescue her. The others couldn't because of the light.

Wasn't there already something like this?
Julia blows up at Annabelle & she runs away nearly getting captured by Orcs.

Shakala & GD have a falling out. MC tries to rig an attack by Knights. The Knights attack early, he & Shakala save GD.

Frida catches MC with Hilde. They fall out but have tow work together to save Birgitte. Then Hilde works with MC make Frida more open to a 3-way relationship.

Out of the 3 it sounds most like Julia & Annabelle. But I guess we can make it work. Let me cook a lil & I'll add it to the list :LOL:

• Thinking Face

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Julia blows up at Annabelle & she runs away nearly getting captured by Orcs.

Shakala & GD have a falling out. MC tries to rig an attack by Knights. The Knights attack early, he & Shakala save GD.

Frida catches MC with Hilde. They fall out but have tow work together to save Birgitte. Then Hilde works with MC make Frida more open to a 3-way relationship.

Out of the 3 it sounds most like Julia & Annabelle. But I guess we can make it work. Let me cook a lil & I'll add it to the list :LOL:
Well, I had a feeling that I had already seen it somewhere.
How about trying it the other way around? MC would go to save DD and they would catch him. Then the vampires would have to save them both.
Or the vampires would go save DD and catch them. Then the MC would have to save them.

Or another way. One of the vampires would take offense and run away and be caught by the light outside. MC with DD would have to find her and, thanks to something (perhaps an elixir or sunscreen), he would have to bring her home.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How about trying it the other way around? MC would go to save DD and they would catch him. Then the vampires would have to save them both.
Or the vampires would go save DD and catch them. Then the MC would have to save them.

Or another way. One of the vampires would take offense and run away and be caught by the light outside. MC with DD would have to find her and, thanks to something (perhaps an elixir or sunscreen), he would have to bring her home.
Kinda like the idea of DD running away out of sadness that she got MC in trouble with her mums. MC goes to find her & gets captured. The vamps then show up & slaughter the baddies! That could work... I'll look into writing that out in a better way.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022

Having the vamps rescue him removes his agency as the MC and feels like railroading the story.
And I don't think The Mums would storm off or anything, they've been around far too long to risk being caught during the day without a secure place to hole up in. But dormant maternal instincts have reawakened. More likely The Mums simply forbid further dalliances with DD.

DD is less emotional than Annabelle but still resents the ban, and puts some planning into her departure rather than just running off, intending to surprise the MC the next time he's in Greyport. She manages okay for a few days (3-5?) but is eventually caught. The MC hears about her being caught when he does go to Greyport.

Zsofia is the slutty one (well, she is!), but she does have experience navigating palaces and guards even if it was just to avoid getting caught. I suspect she also learned a lot through pillow talk before and possibly also after being turned. I like the idea of her providing valuable advice for navigating the Purifiers' stronghold, including ways to escape suspicion when stopped & challenged.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Having the vamps rescue him removes his agency as the MC and feels like railroading the story.
And I don't think The Mums would storm off or anything, they've been around far too long to risk being caught during the day without a secure place to hole up in. But dormant maternal instincts have reawakened. More likely The Mums simply forbid further dalliances with DD.

DD is less emotional than Annabelle but still resents the ban, and puts some planning into her departure rather than just running off, intending to surprise the MC the next time he's in Greyport. She manages okay for a few days (3-5?) but is eventually caught. The MC hears about her being caught when he does go to Greyport.

Zsofia is the slutty one (well, she is!), but she does have experience navigating palaces and guards even if it was just to avoid getting caught. I suspect she also learned a lot through pillow talk before and possibly also after being turned. I like the idea of her providing valuable advice for navigating the Purifiers' stronghold, including ways to escape suspicion when stopped & challenged.
I never said they would storm off. If they are distracted by ripping into MC for "violating" their baby girl they wouldn't notice her leave. And we dont know how DD would react cos she dont exist. The rescue could be cool tho, especially if the burst in charly's Angels style! Would be funny AF & if anyone is able to be heroic outside of MC it would be the SUPER-HUMAN vampires.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
When you get it from Harald he's shown handing the MC a (huge!) syringe, and saying to be sure to stick Dolf a couple of times with it.
What can I say, when you're right you're right! I guess I must have double clicked past these scenes (or my eyes have gotten worse), because I didn't remember them at all, but after some searching I found a picture of it in the image folder. and it looks more a stiletto to me.... so you guys are suggesting stabbing this massive spike are into our lady loves? I'd be curious to read the dialogue that would occur when they see you advancing on them with this! Would the "horny" effect of the Moon pollen be enough to overwhelm the rage of being assaulted? I'm not necessarily arguing against it, I like a bit of sleep creep but I figure there would be serious consequences.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
What can I say, when you're right you're right! I guess I must have double clicked past these scenes (or my eyes have gotten worse), because I didn't remember them at all, but after some searching I found a picture of it in the image folder. and it looks more a stiletto to me.... so you guys are suggesting stabbing this massive spike are into our lady loves? I'd be curious to read the dialogue that would occur when they see you advancing on them with this! Would the "horny" effect of the Moon pollen be enough to overwhelm the rage of being assaulted? I'm not necessarily arguing against it, I like a bit of sleep creep but I figure there would be serious consequences.
Im talking about bandits for vamires. Stick inject with pollen drugs into them.

Reactions: Stil996

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

Kinda like the idea of DD running away out of sadness that she got MC in trouble with her mums. MC goes to find her & gets captured. The vamps then show up & slaughter the baddies! That could work... I'll look into writing that out in a better way.

I never said they would storm off. If they are distracted by ripping into MC for "violating" their baby girl they wouldn't notice her leave. And we dont know how DD would react cos she dont exist. The rescue could be cool tho, especially if the burst in charly's Angels style! Would be funny AF & if anyone is able to be heroic outside of MC it would be the SUPER-HUMAN vampires.
one thing that would make this quest different could be that when MC finds DD, she's actually surrounded by the corpses of her captors and the only reason she hasn't returned home was because she got lost and couldn't find the way back

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
one thing that would make this quest different could be that when MC finds DD, she's actually surrounded by the corpses of her captors and the only reason she hasn't returned home was because she got lost and couldn't find the way back
Ooooooooooooh I like that idea

4.20 star(s) 203 Votes