Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
The only one I'm not certain of is whether Liandra is locked behind one of the others or not.
Liandra is available for sex starting on Day 1, just give her some wine and win some archery contests. Her first pregnancy can only happen from standing sex, which is unlocked at the end of "Trouble At The Well."

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Liandra is available for sex starting on Day 1, just give her some wine and win some archery contests. Her first pregnancy can only happen from standing sex, which is unlocked at the end of "Trouble At The Well."
Was her home locked behind something? I think I'm normally mayor by that point, just not sure if it was a requirement. Liandra is one I keep neglecting, I tend to forget about her all tucked away in her little glade.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Was her home locked behind something? I think I'm normally mayor by that point, just not sure if it was a requirement. Liandra is one I keep neglecting, I tend to forget about her all tucked away in her little glade.
She lives in a tent next to the well until she's about to pop. Then Luthien shows up and the MC has Marcus renovate Ziva's old place for Liandra. If you never get her pregnant she'll remain at the well (and you have to keep having archery contests with her to get more sacred water).

"Trouble At The Well" requires learning the Summon spell, so technically her & Luthien's questline is locked behind getting Erevi pregnant.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Bro, I'm not talking about firewood, but about wood on top to make the crib
  1. if that's what you meant then that's what you should have said
  2. If you are talking about building the crib for Erevi then Afaik it doesn't matter, it's the same wood. I don't think I ever needed any special resource for that, but there was some wood in the dining room that I usually pickup, maybe try that.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
She can only get preg after "Troubke At The Well" which is locked behind "Let There Be Light!" & I think "Win Back Victoria" but I'm not sure on that second one.
It used to be locked behind LTBL, but now it's behind "Build Your Daughter A Crib." Which is when he learns Summon allowing the option to impersonate a grumpkin while rescuing Liandra. I've done it before even taking Caleah to the Swamps, which is required before Light can start. There also used to be a MC level requirement for "TATW" (12+) but I don't know if that's still the case...I have trouble picturing how to get to where TATW starts without being 12+ anyway.

Victoria's quests aren't tied to Liandra/Luthien at all.

nghuytoan1

Sep 10, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Peasant's Quest v3.41.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

the off. walkthroughs are accessible from within the game menu.
don't forget to turn on the autosave feature.

for those with problems to use older saves:
create a folder save within RPGMaker/org.peasants.quest.the66 for Android 11 and newer or to Android/data/org.peasants.quest.the66/files for older devices and move all your save data there.
be advised, save slot 1 (now 'Autosave') will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
thanks so much

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
(OK Frida has good content... but that doesn't stop her being an annoying bitch with her femdom predilections),
I hope that if Tinkerer adds Mrs Miller, he'lll make her a dominatrix
She lives in a tent next to the well until she's about to pop. Then Luthien shows up and the MC has Marcus renovate Ziva's old place for Liandra. If you never get her pregnant she'll remain at the well (and you have to keep having archery contests with her to get more sacred water).

"Trouble At The Well" requires learning the Summon spell, so technically her & Luthien's questline is locked behind getting Erevi pregnant.
trouble at the well can only start if MC has learned the summon spell and used it on Mia, plus there can't be no party members other than the dog. i usually start TATW and come back with Erevi's daughter during Wayston part 2 to have some extra firepower

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I hope that if Tinkerer adds Mrs Miller, he'lll make her a dominatrix
Not to my taste, but I support a full-on dominatrix for those who like them.
plus there can't be no party members other than the dog.
Used to not start if you had anyone with you at all. Hmm, when I have some time I should verify if Doggo is the only one allowed with you to start it...

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
You're evil :p
DomWolf is not the only one that likes to come up with new quests... so here we go
" a special toy"
Level: easy
Loation: Weirwood

Description:
Mrs Miller asked you for a special toy, Marcus can help you. If you bring him a piece of leather and some hard wood he'll fashion it into a strap-on.

Objectives:
-talk to Marcus
-bring him 2 leather and 1 wood
-wait one day
-give the toy to Mrs Miller
-bring some lube

Rewards:
sex with Mrs Miller

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
" a special toy"
She'd never get to use it on the MC, Tinkerer won't include that. ;)

Sooooo...she's still a dominatrix, just not into that, but Mr. Miller has a fantasy about it and she wants to gift him one. EVERYONE will know if she gets one herself, ruining the surprise, so she asks the MC to help. I think the MC should go to Edgar first, but he doesn't have any in stock. The MC can order one (arrives in a week) or have Marcus make one (ready the next day, costs more).

As a thank you she gives the MC some pointers on how domination/submission really works...choose whether the MC is the dom/sub. One time only, with the possibility of future help & thank yous if the MC is a good student. (Choosing dom then ignoring the safeword should have VERY serious consequences.)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
She'd never get to use it on the MC, Tinkerer won't include that. ;)

Sooooo...she's still a dominatrix, just not into that, but Mr. Miller has a fantasy about it and she wants to gift him one. EVERYONE will know if she gets one herself, ruining the surprise, so she asks the MC to help. I think the MC should go to Edgar first, but he doesn't have any in stock. The MC can order one (arrives in a week) or have Marcus make one (ready the next day, costs more).

As a thank you she gives the MC some pointers on how domination/submission really works...choose whether the MC is the dom/sub. One time only, with the possibility of future help & thank yous if the MC is a good student. (Choosing dom then ignoring the safeword should have VERY serious consequences.)
I never saidshe would use it on MC, just that she would request one

Reactions: Damagus01

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
  1. Jumping into a conversation to complain about a post without taking into context the previous posts in that conversation is dumb enough, but to continue the same idiotic argument even when it's been pointed out boggles my mind. I clearly stated my reasoning and demonstrated it with three lists. there isn't much more I can do.
  2. Do you know what "IMO" means?? You clearly quoted it"" (FYI IMO = In My Opinion ) In your opinion she and her fellow goblins aren't worthwhile in MINE she is. What's next? Do you want to argue that your favourite colour is better than mine?? She is a gatekeeper whether you like the goblin content or not. She IS required to get certain content AND She doesn't require a previous girl to be progressed before she can be unlocked in this function...Deal with it.
  3. I clearly placed a "?" on Frida, I knew her giving birth was locked behind waystone but couldn't remember if any other blocks were in place, regardless since the content of those who follow her are blocked behind her giving birth, then she isn't a root gatekeeper like Erevi, Ziva and SHAKALA. I'll let you look up "?" in your own time, I've wasted enough time on this.

The only one I'm not certain of is whether Liandra is locked behind one of the others or not.
When you go to the northern forest on your own accord you can take the east exit to the sacred well for water. There you meet Liandra and can start her quest line. You can end up having sex but no pregnancy. Least not until you save her from a different type of goblin. Once on the surface you can have sex again and get her pregnant. Her mother (Luthien) does not appear until Liandra is pregnant. Liandra will not give birth until you find her a house to live in. (The Witch house remodeled)

Once you start the family business you make deliveries to Luthien. Once you make the first delivery you can start to be able to have sex with her. (This depends if you have what you need to convince her to have sex.) Takes a little work and a couple of tries. Once you are able to have sex with her by using your special baked item she will get pregnant. After 5 days she will confront you about it and come up with a plan to explane it by having a threesome with Liandra. Thus moving in with you while you enjoy knocking each one up at least 10x.

• Thinking Face

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018

I did her quest line without a summon spell. I just killed everything. Not trying to be deceptive by changing to look like the ene,y.

• Thinking Face

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I did her quest line without a summon spell. I just killed everything. Not trying to be deceptive by changing to look like the ene,y.
Very curious. Having it and not using it, or not having it at all?
FTR I usually just whack everything when doing TATW.

UPDATE: Verified, TATW unlocks after you learn Summon. You do NOT have to use it with Beth or Mia first, just knowing it unlocks TATW.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
When you go to the northern forest on your own accord you can take the east exit to the sacred well for water. There you meet Liandra and can start her quest line. You can end up having sex but no pregnancy. Least not until you save her from a different type of goblin. Once on the surface you can have sex again and get her pregnant. Her mother (Luthien) does not appear until Liandra is pregnant. Liandra will not give birth until you find her a house to live in. (The Witch house remodeled)

Once you start the family business you make deliveries to Luthien. Once you make the first delivery you can start to be able to have sex with her. (This depends if you have what you need to convince her to have sex.) Takes a little work and a couple of tries. Once you are able to have sex with her by using your special baked item she will get pregnant. After 5 days she will confront you about it and come up with a plan to explane it by having a threesome with Liandra. Thus moving in with you while you enjoy knocking each one up at least 10x.
Yeah, I'm not sure what your point is, you can also sex Magdha and Frida without a predecessor but like Liandra, continued content (pregnancy/birth/successor girls) is locked pending other girls content (Erevi's summon spell for Liandra, Erevi's Waystones quest for Frida and Ziva's Phallas G for Magdha) while Shakala is a root girl in her own right.

I'm beginning to question Magdha now... Does anyone know if Edgar will start selling Phallus G if you never progress Ziva enough to teach it to you?? (I think it's locked behind her but I'm doubting it now)

you don't need to use the summon spell, but I'm certain you will have it before that event triggers, meaning it is locked behind Erevi's content

Very curious. Having it and not using it, or not having it at all?
FTR I usually just whack everything when doing TATW.
You wack everything off?? I didn't even know there was a button for that :p

• Haha

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I'm beginning to question Magdha now... Does anyone know if Edgar will start selling Phallus G if you never progress Ziva enough to teach it to you?? (I think it's locked behind her but I'm doubting it now)
you also need to fuck Maghda for Edgar to begin selling clothes and you need pregnancy clothes for Erevi to unlock restore the temple

4.20 star(s) 203 Votes