leebobby666

Jun 22, 2017
How do you get daughter to stay in tower? I can't go anywhere else like the temple or other places. More importantly, I can't finish the Perfect Wife Quest...

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
What, how? I finished the waystone quests, but go scenes with her at all. And now that the quest is finished she won't leave her room.
Was there supposed to be a scene at the waterfall too?
yeah i didn't get the scene at the waterfall

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
What, how? I finished the waystone quests, but go scenes with her at all. And now that the quest is finished she won't leave her room.
Was there supposed to be a scene at the waterfall too?
it happened when we went to the rented house at weirdwood, Victoria was waiting in my bedroom(i don't know if it was random or not, but it shouldn't be...i'm not sure). i have not yet completed the waystone quest. yes there was a scene at the waterfall :)
how did you trigger the next quest after the waystone, can't seem to find it
i have not yet completed the waystone quest XD

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
it happened when we went to the rented house at weirdwood, Victoria was waiting in my bedroom(i don't know if it was random or not, but it shouldn't be...i'm not sure). i have not yet completed the waystone quest. yes there was a scene at the waterfall :)

i have not yet completed the waystone quest XD
ah okay i see thanks it seems there a bug in my save or something like that cause waterfall nothing happend.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
No scenes with daughter i finished the quest, but no scenes. After that she goes into her room and thats it.
Same issue here as well.
how is that possible? you cannot miss the waterfall scene as you have to cross the bridge. you just have to say yes to the daughter. then when you enter weirdwood, she says that she is tired and needs to rest and there are a lot of houses. so take her to your rented house and AGAIN say yes ;) (the scene at the weirdwood house is repeatable, atleast while the quest is still active)

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
how is that possible? you cannot miss the waterfall scene as you have to cross the bridge. you just have to say yes to the daughter. then when you enter weirdwood, she says that she is tired and needs to rest and there are a lot of houses. so take her to your rented house and AGAIN say yes ;) (the scene at the weirdwood house is repeatable, atleast while the quest is still active)
Got the conversation about the waterfall, saying yes triggered nothing at all. Went to the waterfall, screen blinked and that was it.
Got to weirdwood, got the conversation about tired feet, said yes. Saved, tried every sleeping location in the town. Screen blinks once and that's it.

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
for me it just says you had a refreshing bath, no scene just a text.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes