Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
I saw that somebody asked this already, but it hasn't been answered.

It shows the "vore" tag, can somebody elaborate on what it is, in the game, that constitute it as vore. It is highly relevant to my fetishes and would be a determining factor as to full commiting to this game...

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
Just played the update and these are the scenes I encountered with the daughter:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure if I missed any scenes, but that's what I got.

I do have to mention a glitch I ran into though. After activating all the Waystones and before talking to Erevi to turn-in the stone tablet, I decided to sleep in the MC's bed to recover (this automatically disbands the daughter from the group and she then waits downstairs by the entrance/exit to the tower).

Then I went to Erevi and turned-in the quest, said yes to her inquiry, then finally had the family bonding moment :p to end the quest.

What I found out happened after was I now had 2 daughters in the tower (one in her room and the other standing next to the entrance/exit).

So now everytime I wanted to leave the tower (or go back upstairs) the daughter would join back up with the MC in a party. Now even though this sounds great, having the daughter with the MC prevents interaction with other NPCs elsewhere so this became a problem.

My fix was to reload a game before turning in the Waystones quest to Erevi and also make sure I had the daughter in the MC's party before talking with Erevi. After doing that everything proceeded just fine and I only had 1 daughter in the tower afterwards (the one in her room) and I could leave the tower normally without her joining the MC.

Though now I have to ask: so is the daughter stuck in her room after completing the Waystones quest? If so, I'm already missing her --- we made a pretty good tag team (especially after equipping her with more gear) :cry:

Reactions: u z i

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Oh great. Means I have to play through the whole game again to fix something I did wrong and missed 2 scenes.
When you do, please tell me if you are able to create fertility potions after you've done the q in the temple with Ziva.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Just played the update and these are the scenes I encountered with the daughter:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure if I missed any scenes, but that's what I got.

I do have to mention a glitch I ran into though. After activating all the Waystones and before talking to Erevi to turn-in the stone tablet, I decided to sleep in the MC's bed to recover (this automatically disbands the daughter from the group and she then waits downstairs by the entrance/exit to the tower).

Then I went to Erevi and turned-in the quest, said yes to her inquiry, then finally had the family bonding moment :p to end the quest.

What I found out happened after was I now had 2 daughters in the tower (one in her room and the other standing next to the entrance/exit).

So now everytime I wanted to leave the tower (or go back upstairs) the daughter would join back up with the MC in a party. Now even though this sounds great, having the daughter with the MC prevents interaction with other NPCs elsewhere so this became a problem.

My fix was to reload a game before turning in the Waystones quest to Erevi and also make sure I had the daughter in the MC's party before talking with Erevi. After doing that everything proceeded just fine and I only had 1 daughter in the tower afterwards (the one in her room) and I could leave the tower normally without her joining the MC.

Though now I have to ask: so is the daughter stuck in her room after completing the Waystones quest? If so, I'm already missing her --- we made a pretty good tag team (especially after equipping her with more gear) :cry:
i was having the same problem(2 daughters and her following me whenever i tried to leave). thanks for clearing it up.
i also got the same scenes you mentioned.

Reactions: FRMC56

jigaboo

May 27, 2018
Can someone load a recent save? My save seems to be glitched, Dark Elf lady is stuck in bed with a baby, I can't see daughter outside her room anymore. When I go to the lost valley the daughter says some text but isn't in party. And I can't find the waystone in the ancient temple, I am assuming this is the fertility temple not the temple with the 6 pillar puzzle? If it is, I can't do that even/script either because of the previous daughter glitch.

Before someone says to skip a few days, I've skipped 15 days and nothing has changed. :cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: onz76

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Can someone load a recent save? My save seems to be glitched, Dark Elf lady is stuck in bed with a baby, I can't see daughter outside her room anymore. When I go to the lost valley the daughter says some text but isn't in party. And I can't find the waystone in the ancient temple, I am assuming this is the fertility temple not the temple with the 6 pillar puzzle? If it is, I can't do that even/script either because of the previous daughter glitch.

Before someone says to skip a few days, I've skipped 15 days and nothing has changed. :cry::cry::cry:
i would share my saves but i have overwritten my latest 1.41 saves, sorry. i was also getting the lost valley glitch with the daughter(although i had not yet met her).
when i first went to meet Erevi the daughter was still a baby. so i roamed about here and there, visited Mia( with whom i already had a first child, but when i went to meet her she said that she just delivered and i had to name my first son, again. probably a minor bug). after uncovering a few vines i went back to dread towers and the daughter was already grown up. i did not do anything special. that is why i said to wait for a few days( 1or 2, not 15 :p). sorry this isn't probably of much help. i'm sure someone else can share the save files because i don't know what's happening in your case.

edit: by ancient temple it is being referred to the temple east of the goblin forest and NOT Ziva's temple. but first you have to get the daughter in your party(starting the waystone quest)

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes