Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
I can promise you both she is not pregnant anymore. She WAS for a long time, and then the next time I visited she wasn't

Edit: almost all of her quests were bugged tho. she was pregnant and hated mc, then got a new lock but kicked mc out, and never cared about the garden (she got prego after the first time with no potions)
Your game is really bugged then. You'll need to replay the game or get a save file from someone

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
i found a cheep fix around most of the new bugs move your save to version 1.41 pass theim ,save then move your save back to verion 1.51

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I can promise you both she is not pregnant anymore. She WAS for a long time, and then the next time I visited she wasn't

Edit: almost all of her quests were bugged tho. she was pregnant and hated mc, then got a new lock but kicked mc out, and never cared about the garden (she got prego after the first time with no potions)
Can't advice on those bugs ... All out of ideas :/
How to arrange the pylons in the ancient temple east of the gobblin's forest? Thanks.
Reposting it since the old post got burried. these should have most of the things people come looking for.
Waystone locations ---

Saves ---

Puzzle Sollution ---

Decensor ---

If your game doesnt recognize the posted saves then ... start the game start a new game... save and close the game... open the file I sent... copy it's data ... open the new save file you made... paste that data there... then run the game with that save file... it's the Only way I know of that works

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Can't advice on those bugs ... All out of ideas :/

Reposting it since the old post got burried. these should have most of the things people come looking for.
Waystone locations ---

Saves ---

Puzzle Sollution ---

Decensor ---

If your game doesnt recognize the posted saves then ... start the game start a new game... save and close the game... open the file I sent... copy it's data ... open the new save file you made... paste that data there... then run the game with that save file... it's the Only way I know of that works
Yeah my game if fucked. It just crashed when the demon girl was born. (failed to load faces)

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
Apr 5, 2018
Sounds self explanatory I know but what does the "Decensor" zip do for the game? From what I can tell the game already shows genitals without blur on them doesnt it? Is there content censored in the game I dont know about?

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Sounds self explanatory I know but what does the "Decensor" zip do for the game? From what I can tell the game already shows genitals without blur on them doesnt it? Is there content censored in the game I dont know about?
Yeah some particularly recent tags are... censored. but not if you use that file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Come on :devilish: I just downloaded 1.52 yesterday atfer I found a bug in 1.51 (I started from a new game my old save(s) weren't working out).. But I'm an upbeat person so its good that the Dev gets too and fixes what they can quickly :oops:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Several announcement's by Tinkerer
and bugfixes... though I can't share those (latest build is 1.53)
Since I am not affected by the bugs mentioned I take Tinkerers advice and skip the fix
Also "official" Android version is done (not that I am playing it)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yeah my game if fucked. It just crashed when the demon girl was born. (failed to load faces)
Yeah some particularly recent tags are... censored. but not if you use that file.
Don't worry, it's not like you miss much of the daughter content... she is just a daddy's girl that wants daddy's nob in her and gets upset when daddy's too tired. She also happens to have an AoE version of the stun spell, and a cheap spell that does massive damage to one target and she can mind control people

Reactions: Zeca Suez

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
Is there anyone else having this problem? The portrait is all over the screen in version 1.5.3 for me. I'm running windows 10. Please help, I was really looking forward to this update.

Peasantscap.PNG

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes