Maxxos227

Aug 15, 2017
Need a little help here, not sure if i'm bugged or if i'm doing something wrong but when i log in to start the new quest with the daughter she is still a baby, i waited more than the 5 day limit to give the quest the time it needs to start and still nothing, i then attempt to go outside the castle and discover the daughter in a new room, but she's both a child with her mom and in this new hallway at the same time? ( i do have all the latest patch v1-53 installed and the decensor installed) i've also attached screenshots of everie still in bed next to the crib (she is still holding the baby) and also shots of my questlog and of the daughter in the hallway. Can anyone help?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
go outside and discover one waystone and come back (just leave tower and and take a left ).. report to evrie .. then she will insist to go along wid daughter

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Peasant's Quest [v1.52] [Tinkerer] - Original Size: 1.63GB

Download Win (194MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do you happen to have the cgi?

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
Is there supposed to be a time limit for you to impregnate Victoria? Is there a bug about not being able to, and if yes was it corrected on the last version? I really tried a lot dude, dozens of fertility potions. Is there a chance associated to it? Do i have to make her pregnant before any specific quest? Is there another requirement to trigger it besides tricking her with the barren potion? I searched a lot on the thread but no one had conclusive answers or solutions (pls help) :/

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Is there supposed to be a time limit for you to impregnate Victoria? Is there a bug about not being able to, and if yes was it corrected on the last version? I really tried a lot dude, dozens of fertility potions. Is there a chance associated to it? Do i have to make her pregnant before any specific quest? Is there another requirement to trigger it besides tricking her with the barren potion? I searched a lot on the thread but no one had conclusive answers or solutions (pls help) :/
You need to show her the bareness potion and switch to fertility, however the chance is 75%

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
You need to show her the bareness potion and switch to fertility, however the chance is 75%
Yes, like i said I already did so, sorry for not being clear. I get the choice to use the fertility potion instead of the barren potion and i've done so many times, yet without success. Do i need to do so before the Orc fortress event? The walkthrough mentioned that I would run into her after i returned to the village, having finished the quest.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yes, like i said I already did so, sorry for not being clear. I get the choice to use the fertility potion instead of the barren potion and i've done so many times, yet without success. Do i need to do so before the Orc fortress event? The walkthrough mentioned that I would run into her after i returned to the village, having finished the quest.
You just need luck and many attempts

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
how to take daughter with Mc after waystone event ? for victoria event ?
You can't take her with you again if you have finished waystone quest, just listen to her when she asks you to rest ater going shopping... that's when the Victoria 3some happens in the rented house's second floor.
After having sex with her it takes 5 days for her to realise she is pregnant.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
And here's the link to the post with the Pillar solution and waystone locations and a bunch of other stuff people keep asking about I am thinking of putting it in my signature so more people see it x__x

Check this post for the Actor3.png issue

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
wow just wow some of you are like wow. Hay heres a ideal why dont you play the game and find out if theirs a problem befor you make a problem that isnt even their. Or would you rather watch someone ealse play it on youtube befor you give it a try lol wow

Reactions: u z i

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
What if victoria doesn't come because came some days before?
The 3some is a 100% occuring scene don't worry about victoria not coming over. If you have cleared all other requirements the scene Will happen. requirements being you have to have finished up victoria's route so far ... get her pregnant > drug the mayor > drug victoria > get her to continue her relationship with MC ... then start the Waystone quest > make sure it's decensored > waterfall scene with daughter > sleep at the rented house scene with daughter > go west and do the tool recovery quest > give her 500 gold for shopping > when you meet her in the street she will ask to go rest <---this is when you should go upstairs and Victoria will be waiting there... enjoy threesome.

Oldd123

Jan 31, 2019
What do I have to do to make a scene with my daughter?? paid 500 for the clothes. I walk into the house with her, but Victoria doesn't show up. It is necessary to wait or goes to bed and she will come?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes