u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Is that the one with Leo Di Caprio ? *clicks link* ... oh no... wait... it's the free version featuring me and you.
i directly linked to your post having the saves. i should have linked the post where the (linked) post having saves are present XD(i'm already losing track)

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
i directly linked to your post having the saves. i should have linked the post where the (linked) post having saves are present XD(i'm already losing track)

Yeah Send anyone looking for her on a hunt... if they make it to the end of the rainbow they can have a pot of gold minus the gold but all the game sollutions them might need.

Reactions: u z i

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018

Yeah Send anyone looking for her on a hunt... if they make it to the end of the rainbow they can have a pot of gold minus the gold but all the game sollutions them might need.
edited the link. all set ;)

florvas

Jan 18, 2018
So I just agreed to be Erevi's apprentice, and after sending me off to get some eggs the game stops being responsive. Can't move, click, confirm, open a menu, anything. Fire and idle animations are still going though, so I dunno...is there a workaround?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
So I just agreed to be Erevi's apprentice, and after sending me off to get some eggs the game stops being responsive. Can't move, click, confirm, open a menu, anything. Fire and idle animations are still going though, so I dunno...is there a workaround?
Update your game to 1.53 it's in the OP 1.52 and 1.53 were bugfixes for any other issues you encounter just check within these last couple of pages or refer to the post by @uzi3854 right above your post.

Reactions: u z i

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Damn, what are the odds the game gets an update 8 hours after I install? Haha thanks!
If the file size is an issue for you too then you can also grab the compressed version of the game from the OP... I also use the compressed version it works fine and is just 144 MB.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Damn, what are the odds the game gets an update 8 hours after I install? Haha thanks!
yeah Tinker worked really quick on fixing the bugs. :) hopefully most of them are fixed.
i played and completed the quests on v1.51 though.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
yeah Tinker worked really quick on fixing the bugs. :) hopefully most of them are fixed.
i played and completed the quests on v1.51 though.
Well the bugs occured in the older content that's why he had to fix it don't wanna ruin the fun for new players or for those of us whose saves got corrupted and now we will have to start fresh. I also checked out the content with Kukothemadhatter's save... that is the save in the post with all the solutions.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Well i guess i just have the worst luck possible? I mean i'll try some more times but man i spent about 40 ingame days trying to get her pregnant to no avail
Bro... your save is probably corrupted like mine was (or you just missed the trigger for the daughter somehow) I spent 100+ days trying to figure it out doing everything conceivable to trigger her growth... best advice I can give is grab a save file and enjoy the new content then maybe work on a new game later. Remember if you start a new game the Daughter's Growth is triggered when you build the crib.
Here this post has almost everything you could need including a save file with 1.41 content completed thanks to Kukothemadhatter.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Bro... your save is probably corrupted like mine was (or you just missed the trigger for the daughter somehow) I spent 100+ days trying to figure it out doing everything conceivable to trigger her growth... best advice I can give is grab a save file and enjoy the new content then maybe work on a new game later. Remember if you start a new game the Daughter's Growth is triggered when you build the crib.
Here this post has almost everything you could need including a save file with 1.41 content completed thanks to Kukothemadhatter.
My save is from v 0.51

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
i have to say that i hate games with the rpg maker, too slow, too confuse and much time consuming, but those pics are giving me some motivation to try this one, you don't find nice monster girls often

I hope to not regret it :)

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes