Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm a bit lazy, this has probably been asked before but what do I search for, manually reading 200? pages since the last release is heafty
that happens when you are on a quest with the daughter. I think they return after you finish waystone quest ? though I havent checked so am not sure.

Reactions: t727

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm a bit lazy, this has probably been asked before but what do I search for, manually reading 200? pages since the last release is heafty

after quest whit daughter done they come back home frida and the goblin wife.
when you are whit daughter they are on vacations

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Aye I get that but My point is it makes the process slower ... right now you just interact with bed > sellect sleep till next day > hold down a button> repeat
... but that way everytime we wake up we'd have to ... hit X > Items > select food > select again to confirm consumption > hit x > hit x >interact with bed > select sleep > repeat.
You could go hungry for weeks and simply remove the status with a meal

Reactions: Zeca Suez
Jul 17, 2018
I read somewhere in here that eventually, the MC will have to choose between Ziva and Erevi. I also read that one of the main quests is to reunite the two lovers, Nergal and Quetesh. If that's the case, then there's not point in picking sides. Instead, maybe unite and have a threesome with Ziva and Erevi? If it does come down to choosing sides, I choose Erevi, because the MC is her one and only. Although she won't let the MC sleep with her, he still has a family with her. Ziva on the other hand, is a straight up whore. She likes having sex without getting knocked up, and she likes to have threesomes, but who knows, maybe things will change in a future update. Also, I would like to see more content with Caleah, and the vampire girls. Maybe get them pregnant?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
somewhere in here that eventually, the MC will have to choose between Ziva and Erevi. I also read that one of the main quests is to reunite the two lovers, Nergal and Quetesh. If that's the case, then there's not point in picking sides. Instead, maybe unite and have a threesome with Ziva and Erevi? If it does come down to choosing sides, I choose Erevi, because the MC is her one and only. Although she won't let the MC sleep with her, he still has a family with her. Ziva on the other hand, is a straight up whore.
That's us speculating
and the vampire girls. Maybe get them pregnant?
They will have a whole questline

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I read somewhere in here that eventually, the MC will have to choose between Ziva and Erevi. I also read that one of the main quests is to reunite the two lovers, Nergal and Quetesh. If that's the case, then there's not point in picking sides.
It's all Speculation I think Tinkerer only knows where the story would go... Don't think any Developer would just give away the ending of the story like that.
Ziva is a hoe... ho ho ho ! fully agree also prefer Erevi though you cannot know for sure... I get the feeling both of them are Hiding a LOT from us... Though I personally think MC will reunite Nergal an Qetesh and I hope they are both female and I hope we have a fivesome with both goddesses and their high priestesses ... and I want MC to comment on how once they were enemies and now the are exchanging his jizz while kissing. Weknow Ziva doesn't mind chowing down on some Punani and noticing Erevi's lack of dire interest in wangs she might be into girl on girl too maybe she's Bi ?

Personally I look forward to rough doggy sex while kinkyly pulling the hair of Mia's Granny ... She's not had any in ages I believe and she was pretty annoying when MC was trying to court Mia .... and her shack is always Locked... I bet its got entire walls full of home-made dildos.
I am one of the culprits responsible for a lot of speculation on here.

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
If you did the QUEST: Witch Trouble
 QUEST: The Temple of Qetesh
Prerequisites: Witch Trouble

After completing “Witch Trouble”, return to Ziva and talk to her. When you select the “Worship Qetesh” dialogue option, she tells you about a ruined temple of Qetesh located somewhere in the area of Weirdwood and that she believes it still contains one of the chalices of Qetesh. She says that if she can acquire the chalice, she can make more advanced potions and teach you a few of her rituals. She suggests that if you can find a map of the area, it might give a clue to the temple's location. If you talk to her again, she suggests that, since maps are quite expensive, it might be a good idea to look in the home of someone wealthy. Head back to Weirdwood and go to the Mayor's house. The map is on the wall in the room in the center of the house. Just click on the panel below and left of the map (it's rather large) and you can 'steal it'. Take the map back to Ziva. She looks at the map and tells you that the temple is in a narrow valley to the southwest of Weirdwood. She asks you to accompany her to the temple. You can accept or go later. If you accept, she joins the party. She is weaker than you (level 1) and only has 40 HP, but she has two healing spells.

If the MC has some extra coin, stop at the blacksmith and buy her some armor as well as the Quarter Staff. (If you don't have the cash you can still go into the Forgotten Valley, kill some goblins and return to Weirdwood to upgrade her armor and weapon before going all the way to the Temple.)

Then, go south from Weirdwood to The Forgotten Valley. When you arrive, Ziva tells you that you are on the right track. Head west from the zone entrance into the valley between the two cliffs. Enemies here consists of Goblins and Armored Goblins, but they typically come in pairs and trios, so the fights can be pretty tough. At the far western end of the valley, you will find the entrance to the temple.

SAVE BEFORE ENTERING THE TEMPLE!

A giant named Grug is guarding the temple. You get the choice to either negotiate with him or fight. (Tinkerer, in his infinite wisdom, removed the option to kill Grug, that was in earlier versions). If you negotiate, there is a pretty hot scene where Ziva has sex with him. If you fight him, get ready for a TOUGH battle. Grug is one of the toughest enemy in the game. He has a 150 HP, and he can hit a fullyequipped level 7 character for as much as 50 HP. To beat him at level 7, you basically have to keep Ziva on bandage/greater heal duty and hope to land at least one critical hit on Grug. Another option is to make several Healing Potions before starting this quest. In fact, if you plan on trying to beat Grug, I would strongly recommend it. REWARD: 70 XP & 50 coins.

Personally, I recommend negotiating unless you are possessed of a particularly strong NTR phobia. In any case, you can always watch the sex scene and then reload if you really want to try your hand at beating him. However you choose to deal with Grug, you soon find yourself inside the temple. You now need to bypass two puzzles.

PUZZLE ROOM 1: You need to cross the room with torches along the western wall and colored tiles on the floor. To avoid death, you must step on the squares in a certain order: white, yellow, red, green, blue, black (this is the order they appear in the circular pattern in the entrance room. This is the safe path across the grid.

PUZZLE ROOM 2: In the next room, you have to step on the squares in a particular order to light all of the braziers. Start with the Black square in the upper left, then go down to the White square in the lower left. (Make sure you don't step on any other colored squares along the way or you'll have to start over.) From the lower left , go to the Yellow square above it and then across to the Red square on the
opposite side. (Half way there … don't mess up.) Now, over to the Green square and across to the Blue square. Now up to the Black square in the upper right. To complete the series the MC has to come back out to the middle and then all the way down to the White square in the lower right. POOF … all the flames are lit and you can removed the chalice without getting turned into toast.

Now, before the MC and Ziva go there separate ways, at least for a little while, he may want to take back all the weapons and armor she's carrying. It's not like they're better than the ones the MC has but he did pay for them after all so the choice is yours.

Head back to Ziva's house for a sex scene and some new potion recipes. Spend a few minutes making some of the various potions (Section 8). I strongly recommend that you make at least one Potion of Barrenness. More about this later.

Back to Weirdwood. Get some rest. Upgrade your weapons. If you haven't already done it, now would be a good time to stop and see the Carpenter. The MC will ask him if he has an Alchemy Desk. (Of course he does.) Buy it if the MC has the coin. This will allow him to make the potions Ziva has taught him in his own home before returning the Goblin Forest.

It also should be just about this time that Victoria comes to collect the rent for the first time. You're given two options. The first is to pay. The second option is to tell her you're 'a little light on coin'. She will immediately tell you how a 'friend' of hers had a lapse in judgment, and had a brief affair with the local guard captain. Now, he's threatening to tell the woman's husband unless she pays him. He keeps the proof (a pair of her panties) in his drawer in the guard house. She asks you to help her (friend) 'escape the clutches of this horrible man' opening the “A Friend's Problem” quest. Since you're always willing to help a damsel in distress you say 'Yes'. As a bit of incentive she takes the key to your house until you've completed the quest.
The option is still not coming up.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Is it possible to make the MC look more mature? I mean, after all those updates, he still hasn't grown up. Does he not get older?
The chosen One is timeless... you don't want him aging up and dying while he goes around impregnating women :p though I agree he is sorta immature sorta feminine maybe Tinkerer Plans to turn him into a Futa demon in the future ? XD
No sharing!!!!
It's not sharing if they are all yours :D
pokemon-yoga-pants-gotta-catch-em-all-othepartynerdz-only-thing-20713864.png

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
The chosen One is timeless... you don't want him aging up and dying while he goes around impregnating women :p though I agree he is sorta immature sorta feminine maybe Tinkerer Plans to turn him into a Futa demon in the future ? XD

It's not sharing if they are all yours :D
View attachment 257874

HAAAHELLL NOOOOO if this goes futa fucker retard me gona AMPUTATE something and IT WILL NOT BE MC

NO SHARING point made

PS. awesome pokemon

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes