Lathan321

May 24, 2017
ok, but that bug should not affect the gameplay. because i completed the latest quests while playing v1.51 and have not downloaded v1.53 yet :p
even now when i go to forgotten valley i get that bug
alright, just noticed it so was wondering if it was normal

Antenesis

Jul 25, 2018
How did I overcome the puzzle of the orc temple where the pillars have to be moved? I noticed that the floors of the rooms and the pillars have a similar color, but I do not distinguish them very well

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
How did I overcome the puzzle of the orc temple where the pillars have to be moved? I noticed that the floors of the rooms and the pillars have a similar color, but I do not distinguish them very well

place them in that order

kingbw

Apr 12, 2018
thats weird. as far as i remember the Caleah's quest triggers after you save her from the orc's stronghold. i did not face this issue after bringing in Alice.
it seems a that there have been a few bugs in the earlier quests after the release of v1.51, but most most of them should have fixed in v1.53. i hope you have downloaded the latest version?
Yep, I'm running 1.53. I wouldn't really care if it reset Caleah's swamp quest completely because completing it is fast. The problem is that its impossible to complete because the game partially remembers that the quest was already completed, so it won't advance beyond going to the swamp.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Yep, I'm running 1.53. I wouldn't really care if it reset Caleah's swamp quest completely because completing it is fast. The problem is that its impossible to complete because the game partially remembers that the quest was already completed, so it won't advance beyond going to the swamp.
hmm can't really help with that. maybe somehow your saves got corrupted? i'll link to some v1.41 saves :

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Awww your succubus daughter is just adorable.
"Mommy, I want a little brother or sister." "I don't want more kids. One was enough." *Mind control activate!* "Pretty sure you want more." "Yeah I want more."

Edit: And now I'm really disappointed since I don't get to see my daughter's belly. :cry:

Reactions: u z i

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Awww your succubus daughter is just adorable.
"Mommy, I want a little brother or sister." "I don't want more kids. One was enough." *Mind control activate!* "Pretty sure you want more." "Yeah I want more."

Edit: And now I'm really disappointed since I don't get to see my daughter's belly. :cry:
hopefully next update ;)

Reactions: Datawungui

truyers

May 5, 2017
good day kind sirs, is there any incest scenes with MC's family yet? could you tell me? I'm sorry if i bothered you all, thanks

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
Can you trigger the victoria+daughter threesome while Vic is pregnant?

Also, how do I use the lamps for Caleah?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes