Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Is there a requirement for it, I can't seem to trigger it, been chilling with daughter at the weirdwood house for days.
You need to complete the stolen tools quest. It triggers when you approach the left side of town. You will need 500 coins and Victoria must be able to surprise you

Reactions: Shadowcrow

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
I played it for the first time.
Loved it.

Lost my mood to play it when the application closed itself out of nowhere after i spend 45 - 60 minutes farming Goblin Ears for money and XP.
Didn't save off course because i am part idiot...
But that kinda ruined my mood to play further.

Maybe that i try again this weekend.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I played it for the first time.
Loved it.

Lost my mood to play it when the application closed itself out of nowhere after i spend 45 - 60 minutes farming Goblin Ears for money and XP.
Didn't save off course because i am part idiot...
But that kinda ruined my mood to play further.

Maybe that i try again this weekend.
Don't worry.. I once lost 3 hours of progress because I told a pregnant chick that I won't marry her...

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
The 3some is a 100% occuring scene don't worry about victoria not coming over. If you have cleared all other requirements the scene Will happen. requirements being you have to have finished up victoria's route so far ... get her pregnant > drug the mayor > drug victoria > get her to continue her relationship with MC ... then start the Waystone quest > make sure it's decensored > waterfall scene with daughter > sleep at the rented house scene with daughter > go west and do the tool recovery quest > give her 500 gold for shopping > when you meet her in the street she will ask to go rest <---this is when you should go upstairs and Victoria will be waiting there... enjoy threesome.
I didn't got any of those scenes with the daughter, I'm playing v1.53, an dusing my old save, what did I do wrong?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I didn't got any of those scenes with the daughter, I'm playing v1.53, an dusing my old save, what did I do wrong?
If you finished waystone quest without any scenes
You Forgot to apply the decensor/incest patch. It is in OP and here.

kingsv

May 5, 2018
I stuck at QUEST: A Date with Beth
I see Everi in her bedroom in the process of giving birth a daughter.
i rested many day ingame, i want to ask her about the Spell Summon, but she alway say this (pictures)

What am i missing ???

dsadsad.jpg

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
I stuck at QUEST: A Date with Beth
I see Everi in her bedroom in the process of giving birth a daughter.
i rested many day ingame, i want to ask her about the Spell Summon, but she alway say this (pictures)

What am i missing ???
Did you ask Beth out first? The first time I asked her out was after I had helped her father, and she declined to date me. 3 seconds later I asked her again and she said yes, and when my PC left the stables, he wondered about being able to summon a horse. That's when I went to Everi to learn the Summon spell. She wanted a crib first, and the crib hotspot is a step or two from her bed.

AmonRa23

Apr 18, 2018
Guys, where to find a gift (or what it should be) after wedding for shakala which allow me to enter her tent?

AmonRa23

Apr 18, 2018
Not really helpfull, i was there, try all dresses and quest not proceed, shakala is still asking for gift..

AmonRa23

Apr 18, 2018
I kiled yeti, have seen goblin group scene and still can't enter Shakala tent - she demand gift (she says:"give me somthing to wear maybe, it should be surprise" or sth similar) After this I visit tailor but he says standard text, there are some dreses in shop but sseems like none of them is appopriate for shakala... Well probably it's bug..

MR.SHIKO.000

Feb 21, 2018
Hello sorry diden't see your post.

so in game if you go to menu (right click mouse) theres QUEST tab where you can see current total quests, complete quests and failed ones

if you wat a and there a 153 will find it and link it

THANKES SO MUCH

Reactions: Zero Enna

kingsv

May 5, 2018
Did you ask Beth out first? The first time I asked her out was after I had helped her father, and she declined to date me. 3 seconds later I asked her again and she said yes, and when my PC left the stables, he wondered about being able to summon a horse. That's when I went to Everi to learn the Summon spell. She wanted a crib first, and the crib hotspot is a step or two from her bed.
yes i asked Beth, i ask again and Main Charater say: must do something to prepare a date. I asked Ziva too, she said she dont have enough knowledge to teach a Summon Spell

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I kiled yeti, have seen goblin group scene and still can't enter Shakala tent - she demand gift (she says:"give me somthing to wear maybe, it should be surprise" or sth similar) After this I visit tailor but he says standard text, there are some dreses in shop but sseems like none of them is appopriate for shakala... Well probably it's bug..
Shakala wants a chainmail bikini, you need to trade some bear pelts

Jan 17, 2018
Hey I've got a bug that won't let me properly view the Enhanced Fertility Project book properly. It makes the page flipping SFX but it doesn't let me exit nor actually "read" through the title page. Any bugfix ideas?

Reactions: Chimp :D
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes