Hiddink11

Nov 7, 2018
Guys i managed to do all by myself less teh decoy thing in the western road with the orc couple, i can't figure it out how to advance, i tried to put a rabbit or a bandit with the rope captured but, nothing. please guys help me i don't want to see the walkthrought bcs i dont want t oget spoiled, thanks ^^

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Guys i managed to do all by myself less teh decoy thing in the western road with the orc couple, i can't figure it out how to advance, i tried to put a rabbit or a bandit with the rope captured but, nothing. please guys help me i don't want to see the walkthrought bcs i dont want t oget spoiled, thanks ^^
you need to buy a sheep from the farmer

Reactions: E-Dog

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
THANKS! i love this game man :D

Yo new Horny dude....

I suggest ya use this

- and this last

And add this to the game asap

PS: instructions inside

Have fun young ling

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
let me tell you guys about my misfortune, i much like you guys had a juicy save with dragon and vampire waifu's, but then when i downloaded the latest version i realized i had accidentally deleted my folder and along with it my saves precious saves> no big deal i just started over from the beginning some extra faps no problem atleast i managed to cheat up my stats so i didn't need to grind combat> save every 15 minutes or so because them hard earned grinds cant go to waste> not a single crash or bug for 2 hours> gradually forget to save, game crashes>i didn't save for the past 1.5-2 hours :'(

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Hiddink11

Nov 7, 2018
Yo new Horny dude....

I suggest ya use this

- and this last

And add this to the game asap

PS: instructions inside

Have fun young ling
Bro i already knew that xD

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
let me tell you guys about my misfortune, i much like you guys had a juicy save with dragon and vampire waifu's, but then when i downloaded the latest version i realized i had accidentally deleted my folder and along with it my saves precious saves> no big deal i just started over from the beginning some extra faps no problem atleast i managed to cheat up my stats so i didn't need to grind combat> save every 15 minutes or so because them hard earned grinds cant go to waste> not a single crash or bug for 2 hours> gradually forget to save, game crashes>i didn't save for the past 1.5-2 hours :'(
thats just tragic.
i always save frequently. learned that the hard way after losing 8+hours of gameplay XD

Altirdan

Feb 18, 2019
I accidentally deleted my previous saves, since I thought that the games were saved in "roaming" like Ren'py games. Would someone be so kind to give me his salvation? I play on pc

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I accidentally deleted my previous saves, since I thought that the games were saved in "roaming" like Ren'py games. Would someone be so kind to give me his salvation? I play on pc
here you go:

for future reference you can "search">"this thread" because a lot of times questions may have already been answered :)

Hiddink11

Nov 7, 2018
I m stuck here brothers, help, i can t do anything

Omg im bugged

i see the animation of fires and so, but i cant move or speak to her

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes