Mar 7, 2019
Can some1 help me ?? First i cant find a clue about ogre decoy in the tailor guy quest, and second : i can't complete ziva mission in search of the chalice,because idk whos the guy who has a map!! .
Answer pls thanks!

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

kingsv

May 5, 2018
I stuck at QUEST: A Date with Beth
I see Everi in her bedroom in the process of giving birth a daughter.
i rested many day ingame, i want to ask her about the Spell Summon, but she nerver get out the bedroom, just 1 option "Have sex" and she alway say this (pictures)

What am i missing ???

Mar 7, 2019
you can buy sheep from the farmer at the east side of weirdwood(where you initially worked for gold), just beside(left of) goblin forest.
the map can be found hanging on the wall of the hallway in mayor's house.
Thx for the reply
Sorry i havent mention this:
I cant buy the sheep coz i havent found the poach yet . I havent finished the sheep quest btw can u helpp me plss
Thx

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Thx for the reply
Sorry i havent mention this:
I cant buy the sheep coz i havent found the poach yet . I havent finished the sheep quest btw can u helpp me plss
Thx
go north of the farm, there should be blood/foot prints...go there and kill the goblin
edit : oops i guess you already got your answer :p

Reactions: Ser Davos Seaworth

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Yeah lol thx anyway
Can u help me with this puzzle??
It means a lot to me
And no 2 quest is
How do u get past tower of dread storm trap??
Thx !
I forget the order, but the walkthrough in the op will tell u. Yes its for 1.41, but the puzzle shouldn't have changed.

Reactions: Ser Davos Seaworth

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Yeah lol thx anyway
Can u help me with this puzzle??
It means a lot to me
And no 2 quest is
How do u get past tower of dread storm trap??
Thx !
if i remember correctly, you have to light them in the order of the colours arranged in the room when you first entered the temple(i think clockwise arrangement). you can refer to the walkthrough, every quest/puzzle is nicely given if you get stuck.

to get to the tower of dread: when you get hit once you lose half your health, what i did was dodged and went halfway(got hit once), paused and took a healing potion and continued the second half similarly, its all about timing :)

Reactions: E-Dog

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
if i remember correctly, you have to light them in the order of the colours arranged in the room when you first entered the temple(i think clockwise arrangement). you can refer to the walkthrough, every quest/puzzle is nicely given if you get stuck.

to get to the tower of dread: when you get hit once you lose half your health, what i did was dodged and went halfway(got hit once), paused and took a healing potion and continued the second half similarly, its all about timing :)
Thats what i did with the lightning as well.

Reactions: u z i
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes