Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
I am merely jesting I am fairly certain nothing that shocking is going to be done. lol

I know ;)

But still LEAVING the lovely msg out there muhahahaha.

Gonna ramm all my B*tchs lovers till we get new ones gn ya all

Mia should have this catch phrase:

Don't need visits every day.
Just smack my butt evry time you see me
and say:
"I'm glad that ass is ONLY mine"

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
I have a problem finishing the "A Garden for Frida" quest. I already planted the garden but I can't seem to complete it.

I also have similar problems with other questsm just that those I complete but they appear to still be active in the menu.

I had tis problem with version 1.41 though, as I am still downloading the nwer one.

Thanks a lot.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I have a problem finishing the "A Garden for Frida" quest. I already planted the garden but I can't seem to complete it.

I also have similar problems with other questsm just that those I complete but they appear to still be active in the menu.

I had tis problem with version 1.41 though, as I am still downloading the nwer one.

Thanks a lot.
Quest log is a work in progress don't worry everyone has those in the active quests. Also the Developer is aware of it and working on it... last I heard.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
Quest log is a work in progress don't worry everyone has those in the active quests. Also the Developer is aware of it and working on it... last I heard.
Thanks, though I wasn't clear with my first problem.
It's not that I can't finish the quest, but also that I don't get the "reward" and can't continue her storyline.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
the big problem is when you never get the rewards for completed quests

btw have you found all of the waystones? I got 4 and visited every area I can.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
the big problem is when you never get the rewards for completed quests

btw have you found all of the waystones? I got 4 and visited every area I can.

That post has the answers.Like a Map with waystone locations and a pic with all the pillar sollution for the ancient temple.
Thanks, though I wasn't clear with my first problem.
It's not that I can't finish the quest, but also that I don't get the "reward" and can't continue her storyline.
Idk of any sollution for this issue sorry, are you updated to version 1.53 ? 1.52and 1.53 were bugfixes

Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
Idk of any sollution for this issue sorry, are you updated to version 1.53 ? 1.52and 1.53 were bugfixes
I will try again once the update is done downloading (because fucking Mega is useless for anything bigger than 500Mb). If it doesn't work I guess I'll need to start a new game.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Every new update makes me wonder what fetish is next ;)
IKR... such an awesome game... with a diligent developer.
I will try again once the update is done downloading (because fucking Mega is useless for anything bigger than 500Mb). If it doesn't work I guess I'll need to start a new game.
The compressed version is also in the OP and is just 144 MB ... ive never played the fullsize version so idk what the difference is but Ive seen all the content anyone else I have met on this thread has. Also the link I posted in my previous post is to a post that has saves with content completed upto 1.41 the previous update incase you wanna just go and check out the scenes with Frida before trying again ?

Reactions: Mandingonator

Mark-Chain

May 11, 2018
Help
Apparently I can drink a fertility potion to a longer scene whit the vampire sister, but the option doesn't appear

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Help
Apparently I can drink a fertility potion to a longer scene whit the vampire sister, but the option doesn't appear
The Walkthrough is wrong... you need Energy Potion Not fertility... take 2 to fuck all three vamps. Just have them in your Inventory and when the scene is playing you will have the option to drink them appear onscreen automatically.

carmangrande

Aug 1, 2017
After the tower of dread quest, I end up in Erevi's room and am unable to move or interact with anything in the game. The animations are present (flickering of lights, etc) but it's as if the game cannot detect my input. I have tried saying no, I'll be an apprentice later and returned, but once as soon as I enter the room once again I am unable to move. What do

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Im using a older save. Is it a bug where your daughter (im guessing its the daughter) will talk to you when you go to the forgotten valley even though shes still a baby at the tower

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Im using a older save. Is it a bug where your daughter (im guessing its the daughter) will talk to you when you go to the forgotten valley even though shes still a baby at the tower
yes
are you playing v1.53?

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
After the tower of dread quest, I end up in Erevi's room and am unable to move or interact with anything in the game. The animations are present (flickering of lights, etc) but it's as if the game cannot detect my input. I have tried saying no, I'll be an apprentice later and returned, but once as soon as I enter the room once again I am unable to move. What do
Known issue. Upgrading to 1.53 should fix it.

Reactions: carmangrande

kingbw

Apr 12, 2018
Does anyone know what variable controls the Caleah quest where she wants to go to the swamp? I had completed it back when it was added, but after taking Alice to the temple it partially resets. She wants to go to see her burnt down village but nothing will trigger there because the game somehow still knows that it already did it.

Here is a save of just before you take Alice to the temple. If you go to the temple before taking Alice over, she has the normal dialogue options that come up after the lantern quest is done.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Does anyone know what variable controls the Caleah quest where she wants to go to the swamp? I had completed it back when it was added, but after taking Alice to the temple it partially resets. She wants to go to see her burnt down village but nothing will trigger there because the game somehow still knows that it already did it.

Here is a save of just before you take Alice to the temple. If you go to the temple before taking Alice over, she has the normal dialogue options that come up after the lantern quest is done.
thats weird. as far as i remember the Caleah's quest triggers after you save her from the orc's stronghold. i did not face this issue after bringing in Alice.
it seems a that there have been a few bugs in the earlier quests after the release of v1.51, but most most of them should have fixed in v1.53. i hope you have downloaded the latest version?

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Yea, been trying to find a save right after you "repair your chap" and noticed it a few times while checking saves
ok, but that bug should not affect the gameplay. because i completed the latest quests while playing v1.51 and have not downloaded v1.53 yet :p
even now when i go to forgotten valley i get that bug

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes