Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Whoa 0.51 ? I am gonna assume that's a typo and you meant 1.51 in which case I would say yeah eh but I meant you have the 1.41 content completed in the save and not the save itself was made in the older version. :3
Not a typo
i have to say that i hate games with the rpg maker, too slow, too confuse and much time consuming, but those pics are giving me some motivation to try this one, you don't find nice monster girls often
It's unlikely any other games, it has small maps

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Not a typo

It's unlikely any other games, it has small maps
WHOA ! That is an OLD version mate... o_o or was it the one just before 1.41 ? how's all the other content completed then ? cause it runs perfectly in 1.51 for me. Haven't even started playing in 1.53.
i have to say that i hate games with the rpg maker, too slow, too confuse and much time consuming, but those pics are giving me some motivation to try this one, you don't find nice monster girls often

I hope to not regret it :)
It really Is One of the Best RPGM games out there with Nearly perfect artwork and yes a Very good range of both monster and human girls and has a wide variety of kinky stuff ... it has something for almost everybody...

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
Not to mention is still going after so long... developers love shown here so there still updates what makes this game (already awesome by any standard a even better one) one if not the best overall out there.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
WHOA ! That is an OLD version mate... o_o or was it the one just before 1.41 ? how's all the other content completed then ? cause it runs perfectly in 1.51 for me. Haven't even started playing in 1.53.
I ment the first version in the changelog, did lose my previous save when the plug-in stopped working. Been coping the save folder with every update

Reactions: Zero Enna

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Not to mention is still going after so long... developers love shown here so there still updates what makes this game (already awesome by any standard a even better one) one if not the best overall out there.
Yeah this is definitely one of the Good game developers out there, and the game is pretty well-made too. Wish there were more support for him though.
I ment the first version in the changelog, did lose my previous save when the plug-in stopped working. Been coping the save folder with every update
Ah yeah that's what you gotta do with every update if you wanna keep your progress... out of curiosity when the hunger system was introduced and then removed did it ever mess up the save file ? or did it go smoothly ?

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yeah this is definitely one of the Good game developers out there, and the game is pretty well-made too. Wish there were more support for him though.

Ah yeah that's what you gotta do with every update if you wanna keep your progress... out of curiosity when the hunger system was introduced and then removed did it ever mess up the save file ? or did it go smoothly ?
It was smooth and perfect, but people bitched how hard it was to eat potatoes or carrots...

Reactions: Zero Enna

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
It was smooth and perfect, but people bitched how hard it was to eat potatoes or carrots...
Well for someone with a laptop with weak configuration like the one I use to play H-games... It would be quite a chore... since the game runs heavy and sometimes it can take almost a minute or more for the Items inventory to load up x__x so I can see some reasons for people to complain about it if they had to open inventory to feed themselves after walking through a few maps since I recall reading hunger increased on an hourly basis ? an option to eat before sleeping or an interactable table or something like the one downstairs in the house would be preferable to having to open the inventory again and again. :unsure: I also like the idea of a hunger system in game... and hope he would increase the Item limit to 999 instead of 99 so I can make my visit to sell shit off less frequent ... just some QOL ideas.

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
NO ANY ONE SPEAK TO ME HOW DO IT IN THIS PROBLEM FOR QUESTS

Hello sorry diden't see your post.

so in game if you go to menu (right click mouse) theres QUEST tab where you can see current total quests, complete quests and failed ones

if you wat a and there a 153 will find it and link it

Reactions: MR.SHIKO.000

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
@Acez Zeus you could simply eat a meal to last you eight hours
That doesn't sound so bad... except... that would wreck havoc on someone trying to fast forward a few days to just check out if they managed to impregnate a gal or not ... or for whatever other exploratory reason but that could easily be countered by making it based on exertion instead the passing of time, less realistic but more workable like sleeping doesn't raise a lot of hunger or it causes as much hunger as it would going into battle once ?
What was people's true gripe with the Hunger system ? these sound like easily fixable things which I am sure Tinkerer is more than smart enough to have already though of.

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
How do you start rebuilding the temple quest because it is not activating

If you did the QUEST: Witch Trouble
 QUEST: The Temple of Qetesh
Prerequisites: Witch Trouble

After completing “Witch Trouble”, return to Ziva and talk to her. When you select the “Worship Qetesh” dialogue option, she tells you about a ruined temple of Qetesh located somewhere in the area of Weirdwood and that she believes it still contains one of the chalices of Qetesh. She says that if she can acquire the chalice, she can make more advanced potions and teach you a few of her rituals. She suggests that if you can find a map of the area, it might give a clue to the temple's location. If you talk to her again, she suggests that, since maps are quite expensive, it might be a good idea to look in the home of someone wealthy. Head back to Weirdwood and go to the Mayor's house. The map is on the wall in the room in the center of the house. Just click on the panel below and left of the map (it's rather large) and you can 'steal it'. Take the map back to Ziva. She looks at the map and tells you that the temple is in a narrow valley to the southwest of Weirdwood. She asks you to accompany her to the temple. You can accept or go later. If you accept, she joins the party. She is weaker than you (level 1) and only has 40 HP, but she has two healing spells.

If the MC has some extra coin, stop at the blacksmith and buy her some armor as well as the Quarter Staff. (If you don't have the cash you can still go into the Forgotten Valley, kill some goblins and return to Weirdwood to upgrade her armor and weapon before going all the way to the Temple.)

Then, go south from Weirdwood to The Forgotten Valley. When you arrive, Ziva tells you that you are on the right track. Head west from the zone entrance into the valley between the two cliffs. Enemies here consists of Goblins and Armored Goblins, but they typically come in pairs and trios, so the fights can be pretty tough. At the far western end of the valley, you will find the entrance to the temple.

SAVE BEFORE ENTERING THE TEMPLE!

A giant named Grug is guarding the temple. You get the choice to either negotiate with him or fight. (Tinkerer, in his infinite wisdom, removed the option to kill Grug, that was in earlier versions). If you negotiate, there is a pretty hot scene where Ziva has sex with him. If you fight him, get ready for a TOUGH battle. Grug is one of the toughest enemy in the game. He has a 150 HP, and he can hit a fullyequipped level 7 character for as much as 50 HP. To beat him at level 7, you basically have to keep Ziva on bandage/greater heal duty and hope to land at least one critical hit on Grug. Another option is to make several Healing Potions before starting this quest. In fact, if you plan on trying to beat Grug, I would strongly recommend it. REWARD: 70 XP & 50 coins.

Personally, I recommend negotiating unless you are possessed of a particularly strong NTR phobia. In any case, you can always watch the sex scene and then reload if you really want to try your hand at beating him. However you choose to deal with Grug, you soon find yourself inside the temple. You now need to bypass two puzzles.

PUZZLE ROOM 1: You need to cross the room with torches along the western wall and colored tiles on the floor. To avoid death, you must step on the squares in a certain order: white, yellow, red, green, blue, black (this is the order they appear in the circular pattern in the entrance room. This is the safe path across the grid.

PUZZLE ROOM 2: In the next room, you have to step on the squares in a particular order to light all of the braziers. Start with the Black square in the upper left, then go down to the White square in the lower left. (Make sure you don't step on any other colored squares along the way or you'll have to start over.) From the lower left , go to the Yellow square above it and then across to the Red square on the
opposite side. (Half way there … don't mess up.) Now, over to the Green square and across to the Blue square. Now up to the Black square in the upper right. To complete the series the MC has to come back out to the middle and then all the way down to the White square in the lower right. POOF … all the flames are lit and you can removed the chalice without getting turned into toast.

Now, before the MC and Ziva go there separate ways, at least for a little while, he may want to take back all the weapons and armor she's carrying. It's not like they're better than the ones the MC has but he did pay for them after all so the choice is yours.

Head back to Ziva's house for a sex scene and some new potion recipes. Spend a few minutes making some of the various potions (Section 8). I strongly recommend that you make at least one Potion of Barrenness. More about this later.

Back to Weirdwood. Get some rest. Upgrade your weapons. If you haven't already done it, now would be a good time to stop and see the Carpenter. The MC will ask him if he has an Alchemy Desk. (Of course he does.) Buy it if the MC has the coin. This will allow him to make the potions Ziva has taught him in his own home before returning the Goblin Forest.

It also should be just about this time that Victoria comes to collect the rent for the first time. You're given two options. The first is to pay. The second option is to tell her you're 'a little light on coin'. She will immediately tell you how a 'friend' of hers had a lapse in judgment, and had a brief affair with the local guard captain. Now, he's threatening to tell the woman's husband unless she pays him. He keeps the proof (a pair of her panties) in his drawer in the guard house. She asks you to help her (friend) 'escape the clutches of this horrible man' opening the “A Friend's Problem” quest. Since you're always willing to help a damsel in distress you say 'Yes'. As a bit of incentive she takes the key to your house until you've completed the quest.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
That doesn't sound so bad... except... that would wreck havoc on someone trying to fast forward a few days to just check out if they managed to impregnate a gal or not ... or for whatever other exploratory reason but that could easily be countered by making it based on exertion instead the passing of time, less realistic but more workable like sleeping doesn't raise a lot of hunger or it causes as much hunger as it would going into battle once ?
What was people's true gripe with the Hunger system ? these sound like easily fixable things which I am sure Tinkerer is more than smart enough to have already though of.
You could sleep for days all you would have to do would be to eat a meal

t727

Jan 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm a bit lazy, this has probably been asked before but what do I search for, manually reading 200? pages since the last release is heafty

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
You could sleep for days all you would have to do would be to eat a meal
Aye I get that but My point is it makes the process slower ... right now you just interact with bed > sellect sleep till next day > hold down a button> repeat
... but that way everytime we wake up we'd have to ... hit X > Items > select food > select again to confirm consumption > hit x > hit x >interact with bed > select sleep > repeat.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes