Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@syafiqa aulia

Waystone Quest Part I
Triggers: This quest is available 5 days after the player builds a crib for Erevi’s child. For players using an old save game, this counter starts running now. So just skip forward 5 days. You know this quest is available when Erevi has left the bed.

Waystone Quest Part II
Triggers after returning the worn stone tablet found in Waystone quest part I

Stolen Tools
Triggers when encountering Marcus near the Western road.

More children for Erevi (not an actual quest but a new option)
Triggers after completing the Waystone quests

LickerUser

Jun 20, 2017
@syafiqa aulia

Waystone Quest Part I
Triggers: This quest is available 5 days after the player builds a crib for Erevi’s child. For players using an old save game, this counter starts running now. So just skip forward 5 days. You know this quest is available when Erevi has left the bed.

Waystone Quest Part II
Triggers after returning the worn stone tablet found in Waystone quest part I

Stolen Tools
Triggers when encountering Marcus near the Western road.

More children for Erevi (not an actual quest but a new option)
Triggers after completing the Waystone quests
NICE!!! thanks for the info

Neo001

Aug 13, 2017
idk anyone found this bug or not,but i have version 1.51 and i had downloaded the decensor too(cuz i wanna fawk daughter) so in a new game if i go towards the forgotton valley the daughter dialouge bar opens up and she isnt born even yet...=_=

Vaman

Sep 26, 2017
Has the patch that's going to fix the missing faces bug when erevi gives birth been released?

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Is there anyone else having this problem? The portrait is all over the screen in version 1.5.3 for me. I'm running windows 10. Please help, I was really looking forward to this update.

View attachment 257416
lol wtf XD
sorry but its too funny.
maybe you could delete the game and reinstall(you've probably done this)? or try someone else's save.
otherwise if its possible get in contact with the developer. i don't think i've seen anyone with the same problem unfortunately. :(
(i also use windows 10 but completed playing v1.51, thankfully without facing any major/unfixable bugs.)

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

radacazz

Oct 6, 2017
Downloadable version is 1.51, title says 1.53, I know it's just a bugfix but maybe we can update log and title?

Hellcatik

Mar 29, 2018
Hey people.
What the different between potion of barreness and fertility.
Is it both increase pregnancy chance? Or barreness decrease it?

And what start of 1.51 build?

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
I know that but i'm colorblind to red and green and all rooms have the same colour for me exept for yellow and blue

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes