mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Im rather curious about this game.

is it combat rape, Rape on loss?

Also is there really female dominant scenes? The preview images don't seem to say much by themselves.
There is only 4 rape sequences that I found so far, one where you see a girl raped by goblins, a swamp elf raped by an orc chief, you defeat a female goblin warrior and have sex with her knocked out, and lastly you can capture a bat breeder and fuck her till she loves in the dungeon.

A lot of the sex scenes have the women play a dominant role but feel in control the majority of the time. And no there is no H-scene for defeat and loss you have to work and win your fights to get those. The grind is fair for a peasant in a fantasy world but you get so much more powerful especially when you control magic later on.

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
How can I distract the guards for the window peeking? I tried with wood but I couldnt use it to make fire. What did I do wrong or what can I do?
kill one boar gives you middle fat.(i think you lost the scene too witht hat or you are so quckly with your mouse clicking) if you want more time to see the scene better.you just kill one bear that gives you pig fat. the bad here is with big fat you will put fire to the wooden house.(later you have a option to give them 500 coins to rebuild it)you know the man of house have that mill in the village.two option there with the quest of rosa help:you give the money and have him happy or threaten him and make him fear you.its the same in the end.you just kill some snakes in the mill

Last edited:
Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
kill one boar gives you middle fat.(i think you lost the scene too witht hat or you are so quckly with your mouse clicking) if you want more time to see the scene better.you just kill one bear that gives you pig fat. the bad here is with big fat you will put fire to the wooden house.(later you have a option to give them 500 coins to rebuild it)you know the man of house have that mill in the village.two option there with the quest of rosa help:you give the money and have him happy or threaten him and make him fear you.its the same in the end.you just kill some snakes in the mill
And u seem to know this game pretty well, do you know if I get informated if I impregnated somebody and if its possible to impregnate everybody? Also the orc queen? And what does it mean when I kill a monster and there is coming slightly creepy music that i never heard before?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So i need the boar fat? How does this distract them? or how do I use it? And u seem to know this game pretty well, do you know if I get informated if I impregnated somebody and if its possible to impregnate everybody? Also the orc queen? And what does it mean when I kill a monster and there is coming slightly creepy music that i never heard before?
...before you plaster the thread with any other questions let's give you the Standrad Reply... DL and read the Guide and Walkthrough from the OP... afterwards think hard and keep playing the game... if you still got questions THAT's the time to ask them.

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
...before you plaster the thread with any other questions let's give you the Standrad Reply... DL and read the Guide and Walkthrough from the OP... afterwards think hard and keep playing the game... if you still got questions THAT's the time to ask them.
Yeah I got those mission questions now cleared, but still about the music and impregnation I got no answers

Tsukimaro

Sep 5, 2017
Yeah I got those mission questions now cleared, but still about the music and impregnation I got no answers
no there is no pop up or information for that, the only way to see if anyone is pregnant after sex is through variables.
as far as i can tell, by looking at the variables, every character can get pregnant. it seems, our god tinkerer is planning for every female char to have pregnancy events(even Magda) however for now, only the characters from the walkthrough has scenes.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Can I have after the first mission again sex with Alice and how`?
Win 10 quests first and come after.
by 10 missions, sfereger ment to say that Alice's quest will progress after around 10 quests. however, if her affection is high enough, whenever you sleep at the in there's a small chance that she will knock at the door
Also the orc queen?
Goblin princess actually.... the orc hasn't been added yet
no there is no pop up or information for that, the only way to see if anyone is pregnant after sex is through variables.
as far as i can tell, by looking at the variables, every character can get pregnant. it seems, our god tinkerer is planning for every female char to have pregnancy events(even Magda) however for now, only the characters from the walkthrough has scenes.
usually it takes 5 days for a woman to find out that she's pregnant

LastChance

Sep 30, 2017
So when I try to give lingerie to Shakala after the marriage to sleep in the tent I just keep getting a cycle of MC asking what she wants and her saying to surprise her and that she'd like armor. I have all 3 pieces of lingerie, am I missing a step?

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So when I try to give lingerie to Shakala after the marriage to sleep in the tent I just keep getting a cycle of MC asking what she wants and her saying to surprise her and that she'd like armor. I have all 3 pieces of lingerie, am I missing a step?
have you tried the bikini chainmail?

Reactions: LastChance

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
Finally managed to play the entire update without get seduced by my amazing daughter.
Love the new content but i am more looking forward to the Giant update.

Problem for me is that everything that comes after the Daughter is just average in comparision.:(

Reactions: J..D

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Finally managed to play the entire update without get seduced by my amazing daughter.
Love the new content but i am more looking forward to the Giant update.

Problem for me is that everything that comes after the Daughter is just average in comparision.:(
paraphrasing Dragon Ball... that's not even her final form

Reactions: J..D
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes