Jul 17, 2018
Yes, I bought this things and made the garden. How many times should I make a gift? And only one time at one day?
If you're only able to give her vegetables, you did something wrong. It happened to me, and I had to start a new game. You can reload from a previous save, or you can try to edit the variables.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
If you're only able to give her vegetables, you did something wrong. It happened to me, and I had to start a new game. You can reload from a previous save, or you can try to edit the variables.
So I've passed the quest and find solution. During several days(don't remember exactly how many, maybe 5 or more) I meet with her and make a gift without any sex requests. After some day she start talk with me another, more sweety :) I save the game and return to her house at night. After that fucked her with white lingerie and take a wolf.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Will there be a time you are able to fuck the witch?
You must play it yourself. you like spoilers? nevermind you fuck her with threesome with a male gaint and later threesome with a little female elf.you are the priest of diclipline qetes after all.lol

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You must play it yourself. you like spoilers? nevermind you fuck her with threesome with a male gaint and later threesome with a little female elf.you are the priest of qetes after all.lol
...well that's not entirely true... you only get a BJ from "the witch" afterwards her curse is broken and she becomes the hot high priestess of Quetesh...
if you are into older people you won't get anymore lucky... if you are not fred not

kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
so, somehow i fcked up and didn't got the daughter scenes.
what had to be done next after the shooping?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
so, somehow i fcked up and didn't got the daughter scenes.
what had to be done next after the shooping?
I wrote a small guide on the daughter scenes, but for recap.... you had to return the tools to the carpenter and meet the daughter outside

sinichi1998

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2018
i updated my game from 1.41 to 1.61 and the way stone quest is not triggering for me .
and how do u know veronica is pregenant

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
i updated my game from 1.41 to 1.61 and the way stone quest is not triggering for me .
and how do u know veronica is pregenant
it triggers five days from the moment you build the crib or from the day your loaded save starts
Victoria you mean? well... she walks into the rented house and tells you

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
...well that's not entirely true... you only get a BJ from "the witch" afterwards her curse is broken and she becomes the hot high priestess of Quetesh...
if you are into older people you won't get anymore lucky... if you are not fred not
Jojojojo wtf. I meant the young one calm. I didnt meant the ugly man. I just thought shes still a witch.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes