Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
Why I cant sleep in the giants bed no more? Even in the walkthrough stands I have to sleep in it? shes pregnant and I made her planting food outside

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
does she like you?
How can I see that? I dont know why she shouldnt. Did everything like in the walkthrough and I already could sleep in her bed. Only thing that changed is that she got pregnant but in the walkthrough stands that I also can sleep in her bed while shes pregnant.

And do you know why I cant sleep with alice anymore? Doesnt matter how much flowers I get her she doesnt come to me at night.

Is it possible to impregnate gwhinnif (or how shes spelled)? Came insider her 5 times with fertility potion, nothing happened. Same to the elf at the holy water

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
And do you know why I cant sleep with alice anymore? Doesnt matter how much flowers I get her she doesnt come to me at night.
the chance is random
Is it possible to impregnate gwhinnif (or how shes spelled)? Came insider her 5 times with fertility potion, nothing happened. Same to the elf at the holy water
Gwynneth can be, but doesn't have any pregnant content, Liandra can be knocked up but only after the rescue mission

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
That sounds like she is annoyed to see you... you must have fucked up along the way... you can try to fix it by giving her vegetables dayly until she is actually happy to see you
I wonder how many vegetable it will take for Frida to forgive MC for knocking up Hilde ?

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
That sounds like she is annoyed to see you... you must have fucked up along the way... you can try to fix it by giving her vegetables dayly until she is actually happy to see you
Okay ill try. But why did I fucked her up? I mean only thing I did she didnt liked was cumming inside her and that was in the walkthrough

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...haven't checked the part of the walkthrough in a while but I am pretty sure it stated to only do as the girl demands... so yeah you got the biggest hit to affection possible.
Best path I had with her, is
1 Enter house and compliment the beauty
2 offer to return pubs for free and do so
3 repair her bedroom lock
4 have sex and pull out (requires potion of Giant Phalus)
5 gift her the white lingerie
6 have sex again and come inside when she asks for it (requires potion of Giant Phalus)

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
...haven't checked the part of the walkthrough in a while but I am pretty sure it stated to only do as the girl demands... so yeah you got the biggest hit to affection possible.
Best path I had with her, is
1 Enter house and compliment the beauty
2 offer to return pubs for free and do so
3 repair her bedroom lock
4 have sex and pull out (requires potion of Giant Phalus)
5 gift her the white lingerie
6 have sex again and come inside when she asks for it (requires potion of Giant Phalus)
hmm okay. Guess thats than my misstake. Do you know how long it takes until the goblin princess (shakala I guess) takes to give birth? or will she be foreber pregnant? Same to victoria

And is it possible to impregnate gwinnifth,the young witch and the elve at the holy water? Had sex with all of them nothing happened

And can I give victoria her dress even after I only can see her threw her window? Because I dont get the chance. is there a possiblity?

Last edited:
Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
hmm okay. Guess thats than my misstake. Do you know how long it takes until the goblin princess (shakala I guess) takes to give birth? or will she be foreber pregnant? Same to victoria

And is it possible to impregnate gwinnifth,the young witch and the elve at the holy water? Had sex with all of them nothing happened

And can I give victoria her dress even after I only can see her threw her window? Because I dont get the chance. is there a possiblity?
Shakala only has pregnancy content... no birthing, same for Liandra (elfen Well guardian), but you have to complete her quest first.
Zivah the highpriestess of Quetesh has no pregnancy content, but Erevy the highpriestess of Nergal can have several children.
Gwinith only has a passiv trigger to determine pregnancy, but no content

Reactions: Itachi-Uchiha
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes