Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
Hello, I´m playing this game for first time. I like a lot the idea of a classic RPG turn combat with sex on it so congrats for the game but it says Animated and at least in the beginning of the game I didn´t see any animate scene, is this feature later on the game?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hello, I´m playing this game for first time. I like a lot the idea of a classic RPG turn combat with sex on it so congrats for the game but it says Animated and at least in the beginning of the game I didn´t see any animate scene, is this feature later on the game?
the animated scene happen after the temple-reopening

sansot

Jan 14, 2019
God, I lost my save file. Really can't be bothered to grind through this game again. Anyone got a save file to upload?

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
i cant wait so long for the new update. that tinkener is a slow game developer. i heard here that maybe in august.fuck!!!!

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
What does censoring / not censoring do? OP does not seem to indicate in the post and it also doesn't in the "read me."

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
i cant wait so long for the new update. that tinkener is a slow game developer. i heard here that maybe in august.fuck!!!!
Try being a summertime saga fan. lmao

Waited like 5-6 months for an update that turned out to just be a rework with less scenes. They have been working on a ".5 patch" to add in the removed scenes for about a month now on top of that.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm ready for the next update.... I crafted all of those potions.

fun fact that Zeca Suez may like.... Greta is the last civilian to retire for the night... almost as if she'd be patrolling the area....

Finally Beth told me to cum inside.... and she came fast with a brand buisness idea....

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Try being a summertime saga fan. lmao

Waited like 5-6 months for an update that turned out to just be a rework with less scenes. They have been working on a ".5 patch" to add in the removed scenes for about a month now on top of that.
i found my replacment untuil pq new version come out.
My Life: A Series of Fortunate Events [v 0.6]

rip_hentai_haven

May 30, 2019
Does anyone know how to finish the waystone quest with MC's succubus daughter? I haven't been able to get past the room with the colored pillars... Peasant's Quest 5_30_2019 11_50_16 AM.png

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Does anyone know how to finish the waystone quest with MC's succubus daughter? I haven't been able to get past the room with the colored pillars... View attachment 313581
Clearly you haven't tried some logical things... Like using your head... (surprise, surprise)
6 different colored pillars, 6 different colored rooms, 6 designated places to put the pillars...

Well, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out right ?
(also a question that could have been easily searched with the search function!!!)

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Have you ever tried making a game like this yourself ?

Do you have any idea what kind of work goes into making a game, do you think that when you render a couple images that you are done or something.
The sheer stupidity of your comment is mind-blowing.

Sure,
A simple Ren'Py VN can deliver updates very quickly, sometimes even every month...
But that's because those are barely games and require a minimal effort of coding and programming.
Open world games are most of the times at least double the work of that, and make that triple when talking about a RPGM games
Unbelievable....

And i agree with Kukothemadhatter , most likely scenario is somewhere in July.:)

Edit: Only just noticed that i responded to you a couple minutes ago as well..... Amazing.

Last edited:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Have you ever tried making a game like this yourself ?

Do you have any idea what kind of work goes into making a game, do you think that when you render a couple images that you are done or something.
The sheer stupidity of your comment is mind-blowing.

Sure,
A simple Ren'Py VN can deliver updates very quickly, sometimes even every month...
But that's because those are barely games and require a minimal effort of coding and programming.
Open world games are most of the times at least double the work of that, and make that triple when talking about a RPGM games
Unbelievable....

And i agree with Kukothemadhatter , most likely scenario is somewhere in July.:)

Edit: Only just noticed that i responded to you a couple minutes ago as well..... Amazing.
That's fair enough it's not easy to code in Unity and animating stuff like Honey Select and daz studio takes time.

But on the flip side, you get many devs who clearly only see this games as cash cows and don't bother how much hard work is needed or under-estimate what is needed to be done. For every good dev who update regularly or tell people their schedules and put a good amount of content in their games, there are others who lose interest and don't update much when they don't get enough patreons despite having a promising game on their hands or give up and abandon the game after a while with little to no warning.

It's reasonably easy to tell who are the good devs and which are the bad ones here. People will be people and moan and bitch about anything, even when you give them something free on a plate.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes