sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Have you ever tried making a game like this yourself ?

Do you have any idea what kind of work goes into making a game, do you think that when you render a couple images that you are done or something.
The sheer stupidity of your comment is mind-blowing.

Sure,
A simple Ren'Py VN can deliver updates very quickly, sometimes even every month...
But that's because those are barely games and require a minimal effort of coding and programming.
Open world games are most of the times at least double the work of that, and make that triple when talking about a RPGM games
Unbelievable....

And i agree with Kukothemadhatter , most likely scenario is somewhere in July.:)

Edit: Only just noticed that i responded to you a couple minutes ago as well..... Amazing.
No i didnt ever make a game like that myself and i know how hard it is to make a game like coding and that stuff.But i say that comment because the only games i want to play its pq,college life and lust epidemic.what i mean in my comment was like ''cant wait so much because its good game''.Well july is better than august(i only hope test version didnt come out first again).I remember the easter update when i said this.From the prof pic you can see that i am a big fan of pq.

Last edited:
May 26, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm ready for the next update.... I crafted all of those potions.

fun fact that Zeca Suez may like.... Greta is the last civilian to retire for the night... almost as if she'd be patrolling the area....

Finally Beth told me to cum inside.... and she came fast with a brand buisness idea....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least one of us is prepared!

Tinkerer, drinking all those gallons of horse jizz better be worth it!

May 26, 2019
Suggestion: Can Tinkerer place in a way to make more than one item at once? Because having to click the Phallus G. potion over and over and over again to make 90 of them is a real pain.

Reactions: sfergerg39585

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
Someone know similiar games like this? And somene can tell me how the type of game this is called? I really like this game style and want to look for some good "normal" games this style like. For the nostalgia etc.^^

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
RPG Maker games?
there are several Versions of the Game engine and different games programmed by it
RPG Maker 2000, RPG Maker XP, RPG Maker VX, RPG Maker VX Ace, RPG Maker MV.
I couldn't recoment any non H-games as I haven't really seen anything good, for the H-stuff atleast know a few great titles

rip_hentai_haven

May 30, 2019
Clearly you haven't tried some logical things... Like using your head... (surprise, surprise)
6 different colored pillars, 6 different colored rooms, 6 designated places to put the pillars...

Well, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out right ?
(also a question that could have been easily searched with the search function!!!)
I did use my head; I just had trouble telling the different greys/blues apart...I only posted here after I had tried what seemed like all combinations for the different grey/blue pillars.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
hmm? Im not looking for an rpg maker. Im looking for a similar game and what this game type is called so that I can search for some "normal" games this style. Like pokemon.
Than this is a classical open world RPG... or only RPG.
it really has no fancy title
The Legend of Zelda, or the early Final Fantasy (1-6 in western himesphere) are good examples

Reactions: J..D

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
Okay,thank you. Than I search for RPG but not that famous like zelda isnt rlly my type ;) And do you know some similiar games like peasant quest?

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
Would somebody be so friendly to tell me if there is a list or make a list, which NPCS are impregnateable and which also have birth content? Would be very nice and interesting cause I and I guess you too, are getting sick of asking/getting asked for every single one again and again:D

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes