• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...well maybe it's tradition to have Harems in the Giants communities... afterall sane adult male giants apparently are rare.
Or maybe she plays the standin for frida since she ran away before the ceremony?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
...well maybe it's tradition to have Harems in the Giants communities... afterall sane adult male giants apparently are rare.
Or maybe she plays the standin for frida since she ran away before the ceremony?
As a stand in, she's really passionate about the kiss

My precious

Apr 8, 2019
Frida asked once about other girls, so she doesn't like to share.. I wonder if her wolves will remember we saved them when they was puppies.. :sneaky:
And how many wives we can get in this realm... Shakala also seems like the type which doesn't like to share.. War between goblins and giants in the future? :unsure:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Frida? The most monogamous girl in PQ ?
She can't stand the thought of being beaten by a smaller women/girl... but since she always competed with her sister she is terribly pissed at her for takeing advantage of the situation and now wants to prove that she is the better one... so the MC will without question realise that this union is a mistake.
We don't know anything about giant tradition so this might actually be a traditional way to take posession of one male... and if the MC is stocked on the Giant Phalus and enchanted fertitility potions (plus some energy potions) he could simply turn the table and make them both his bitches (normally we are the dog... so still fitting)

Reactions: J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Frida? The most monogamous girl in PQ ?
Uhm,
Monagamy is a form of in which an individual has only one during their lifetime
I do recall a certain male giant^^.

Frida is loyal, no question about that :).
But monogamous, no ;)

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Ah yes... the giant she dumped for cheating... but you can always tell her you want to have sex with Mia...
Didn't she dump him because male Giants become more stupid over time, and that's why she had enough....(can be wrong of course, play to many games)

UPDATE by Tinkerer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ain't that cute? hopefully that means she really is the lovely careing type.
How far does the MC need to open his mouth to cover her mouth.....:unsure:

I like it, finally some more kissing scenes:love:

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Didn't she dump him because male Giants become more stupid over time, and that's why she had enough....(can be wrong of course, play to many games)

How far does the MC need to open his mouth to cover her mouth.....:unsure:

I like it, finally some more kissing scenes:love:
Well.... I got 90 potions and hopefully those will be enough

Reactions: J..D

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
After the vicky & daughter scene, am I the only person who wants to use those phallus G potions to impale Rosey?

Reactions: Mickiy

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
From my recollection dumper and much more agressive... as the first encounter with Grug at the temple proved

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Didn't know there was actually a browser version of the game and why would you play the browser version of it?
yes , browser version exist. Because i am bored to download it.In the place i live, i dont have good dowload speed and it want 1 hour at least.Can you answer me why the error come out now?

Last edited:

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Frida asked once about other girls, so she doesn't like to share.. I wonder if her wolves will remember we saved them when they was puppies.. :sneaky:
And how many wives we can get in this realm... Shakala also seems like the type which doesn't like to share.. War between goblins and giants in the future? :unsure:
yes freda will lose affection in you if you said about mia to her.she is monogamy

Last edited:

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
We saved their puppies, the wolves were already adult

Reactions: sfergerg39585
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes