Soushikan

Jun 3, 2019
yes... complete the "stolen tools" quest

there's nothing like PQ
First, make sure that you have the incest patch, and enable it. Assuming that you have completed all other quests, during the quest to enable the way stones, talk to the furniture guy, and complete his quest to recover his tools. After that, give your daughter money for shopping, and she will say she's tired, so go rest in the house that you are renting.
I see thanks... I having been wondering for a month.

TynaFucker

May 18, 2018
So I may have softlocked my game... During the quest for the 3 girls at the graveyard I accidentally started the quest to go to all the runestones with the succubus daughter and didn't realize she refuses to enter the graveyard. I only have 1.5 days to get the 3rd sacrifice before I die to the curse and I'm not sure if that's enough time to also complete the other quest and travel back. Is there anything I can do in this situation? Can I leave her somewhere while I finish the other quest? I started saving frequently due to random dialogue based deaths, crashes, etc. so that's the only save I have other than one hours before.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sfergerg39585

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So I may have softlocked my game... During the quest for the 3 girls at the graveyard I accidentally started the quest to go to all the runestones with the succubus daughter and didn't realize she refuses to enter the graveyard. I only have 1.5 days to get the 3rd sacrifice before I die to the curse and I'm not sure if that's enough time to also complete the other quest and travel back. Is there anything I can do in this situation? Can I leave her somewhere while I finish the other quest? I started saving frequently due to random dialogue based deaths, crashes, etc. so that's the only save I have other than one hours before.
Last time I played time "froze" for the waystone quest... as your affection with Mia isn't dropping and fields don't advance in groweing... so you might still be safe

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
When we are going to have new update?
How to get this scene ,I played 1.62 ver but not found it.
The scene is a preview for the next update
your comment is absolutely stupid and useless
It points to the quest in which the peasant would find "rosy's boyfriend", and the name of that quest happen to be "let there be light", so it's not pointless nor stupid, but the asker's question was answered multiple times by many people and I didn't feel like saying "use the search function".
Have a nice day

Reactions: s278a

JPatrick

Oct 12, 2018
Okay so since there is apparently a save file on this thread for 1.61 or 1.62, could someone tell me what page it's on? Thanks in advance.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
How to add the Moonflower Pollen at the pastries?
I go to the kitchen and i can't create my own.

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
How to add the Moonflower Pollen at the pastries?
I go to the kitchen and i can't create my own.
Moonflower Pollen is an item ingredient but you must learn how to bake pasty first.
- Normally MC can only add Moonflower Pollen in questline.
- After MC help shorties girl who is a baker, she will teach how to make pasty [you must have wheat and a lot of ingredient] and MC will a choice to add something during baking.

Jun 6, 2019
I'm playing on android and i have a problem i cant proggress on other characters because whenver i help beth this pops up, anyone knows how to fix this? 318373

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes