AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
Hi friends can you tell me where is grumpkin clothing? in walkthrough they said it is in one of the chests so tell me where is it guys plz

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sfergerg39585

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
I'm not sure if this is answered but how do you get the complete scene with the vampire girls?
MC runs out of steam after the first. Was told to have fertility potions for the others but nothing prompts to take them.
I have 3 before I start the scene, what am I doing wrong?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'm not sure if this is answered but how do you get the complete scene with the vampire girls?
MC runs out of steam after the first. Was told to have fertility potions for the others but nothing prompts to take them.
I have 3 before I start the scene, what am I doing wrong?
It was changed to energy potions

Reactions: Kale31

polarishelios

Jun 3, 2019
Hi,

So playing through this game I see a lot of good pregnancy scenes; does any one know about any games like Peasant's Quest but with more pregnancy content?

polarishelios

Jun 3, 2019
To clarify: So playing through this game I see a lot of good pregnancy scenes; does any one know about any games like Peasant's Quest, either the use of 3d images and/or the open nature of the game, but with more pregnancy content regardless of the gender of the main character?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
To clarify: So playing through this game I see a lot of good pregnancy scenes; does any one know about any games like Peasant's Quest, either the use of 3d images and/or the open nature of the game, but with more pregnancy content regardless of the gender of the main character?
No, most games with pregnancy are 2D, are linear and it's the female protagonist getting pregnant by rape, and all you see is one image of her delivering

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well there are Breeding games like "Breeders of the Nephelym" where you can choose your gender at game start (Male/Female/Futa)
it's Unity so also 3D, an open world exploration mechanic and by the nature of the game there is pregnancy.
I know of atleast 2 more Breeding games with varying quality... but not something I would recoment after the last things I saw

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes